Imperial Decree from the New Pacific Order

This kind of change is always both exciting and a bit nerve wracking for the average member of an AA.  Who knows what kind of greatness or failure new leadership might invoke?  These guys appear to have the respect of their members and the world in general, and while I don't personally know them, some of the hails in this thread come from people I do know and respect.  For that, I can say congratulations.  I hope you do NPO the justice it deserves.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This kind of change is always both exciting and a bit nerve wracking for the average member of an AA.  Who knows what kind of greatness or failure new leadership might invoke?  These guys appear to have the respect of their members and the world in general, and while I don't personally know them, some of the hails in this thread come from people I do know and respect.  For that, I can say congratulations.  I hope you do NPO the justice it deserves.

Serious question: How do you know whether they have the respect of their members?  Like 5 have posted.

Serious question: How do you know whether they have the respect of their members?  Like 5 have posted.

They don't! They've implemented GPA style gag orders! They'll bathe my nation in nuclear fire if they catch me posting th-shit, government goons

o/ Pacifica!
o/ Letum!
o/ Frawley!
o/ Government Goons!

It's a small sample size, but at least they're posts of support. I don't think respect can be gauged by an assessment of OWF posting. We've all seen vocal support for things that are clearly wrong, just as we've seen only a small minority willing to voice hard truths. Everything, especially something as abstract as respect, can just as easily be skewed either way by mindless hails or more vocal bitter and/or ignorant individuals. It's up to how you interpret what you see.

I do agree with this, though:

Rather, democratic autocracy means that the Emperor rules supreme, but that each individual is "voting" by remaining within the Order, or by leaving it.

I haven't seen a mass exodus yet, so while whether or not they're respected may be up to interpretation, at least they're being tolerated for now... So far, so good, boys. XD

Farrin thank you for your service to the order.

Letum and Frawley you know all of us Pacificans have the greatest respect for you guys and the work you do on our behalf even if most of us do not post here. We look forward to the future you will forge with us.

o/ Farrin

o/ Letum

o/ Frawley

o/ Pacifica

I do agree with this, though:
I haven't seen a mass exodus yet, so while whether or not they're respected may be up to interpretation, at least they're being tolerated for now... So far, so good, boys. XD

The penalty for leaving Pacifica is EZI...

Are you truly basing membership respect of it's new Empeoror to how many Pacificans have posted hails in the OWF forum?  Surely you jest but you did label it as a serious question which leaves me confuse. 

Perhaps some of us avoid publicly hailing this announcement because it will just be viewed as mindless hails by Pacifican drones as some of you have accuse us before.

Anyway, I dare say Letum is probably one of the most like officers by the Body Republic.  I stated in our "private forums" that before Letum reigns ends, he could be remembered as one of the great Emperors of NPO.

No Pacifican, from the newest comrade, to the Emperor himself, partakes in any ego driven popularity contest.  The measure of any member of the Order is that of the deeds accomplished during their tenure. 

You want to gauge the Pacific's reaction to Emperor Letum's ascension?  Watch us prosper.

You are a mindless drone,....but also a neutral menace so you are quite the all in one.

You do realise he is a member of NPO as well?

You may want to loosen up your jackboots a little.  Thankfully Letum and other NPO diplomats are a lot easier to talk to.

You do realise he is a member of NPO as well?

You may want to loosen up your jackboots a little.  Thankfully Letum and other NPO diplomats are a lot easier to talk to.

I can only imagine that he was being facetious.

Funny thing about that is-- you probably really believe that xD

People wonder why Pacificans avoid this place.

Indeed, I try to avoid this place as much as possible.