A Short Memo from MI6

Voodoo Nova

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it because Holton is a friend and you think he sold you guys out because we got the channel name?

The channel was not used, but the general situation is tangentially related, yes.

Anyway, I retracted my previous statement. Not because I fear the consequences, but because it was a ~post of passion~ and harsher than necessary. But y'all don't know the full stoy, heh.

Take care of him James, Taget, Myth. I guess. Idk.

The channel was not used, but the general situation is tangentially related, yes.

Anyway, I retracted my previous statement. Not because I fear the consequences, but because it was a ~post of passion~ and harsher than necessary. But y'all don't know the full stoy, heh.

Take care of him James, Taget, Myth. I guess. Idk.

And the full story is that he didn't sell you out, but we just whois'd him and joined a channel called cult. 

But we will, but you're also free to join ;)

Cultivating new experiences is always fun. I find cultivation is often the best way to improve oneself, even if you're in a cult of personality.

I am very disappointed in you, Holton.

That is all.

I didn't expect this type of thing from you Holton. Good luck in your future endeavours, and try not to burn those bridges too.

To be fair he probably feared for his trade circle.