Uh oh I've been put on a ZI list

Ogaden

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You should write back and inform him that he is now on the official RIA ZI list. Laying down arms and changing alliance affiliation will not save him from the thrashing of a lifetime he is about to receive from the alliance which violated the NPO; helped rid the cyberverse of the great fungal infection, and eliminated the Illuminati

You guys can't be that dense...

Look at the sender "edieclark" ..Obviously a spoof of the real Kaskus nation, EddieClark (note the extra D). For reference, "Fake" nation sending the messages: click.

That guy has like a 3 day old nation (it was 0 when that message was sent out) and is not an approved member obviously.

zilist.png

This message spammed to all our members

I guess we have no choice but to fight Kaskus forever, what with all of us being put on a PZI list

"We destroyed NSO, RIA, and Kahmir"

I laughed.

Eddie Clark? lol.  He used to be a member of Mortal Wombat until he ragequit. He has no warchest and is bat sheet cray cray. Have fun smacking him around Ogaden :)

:. Sent Message
To: Edieclark From: TurnipCruncher Date: 11/9/2013 5:49:42 AM

Subject: RE: Switch to KASKUS or u are
Message: Is there a reward? I want a clock radio or Goblin teas made. And a Parker pen just for responding.

Ive been trying to get inside Kaskus for years, though even I know its not safe...

You should write back and inform him that he is now on the official RIA ZI list. Laying down arms and changing alliance affiliation will not save him from the thrashing of a lifetime he is about to receive from the alliance which violated the NPO; helped rid the cyberverse of the great fungal infection, and eliminated the Illuminati

I really dig the "Indonesians" part of it.

One more message like this one and I surrender

Guess you should just thrown down your guns and join Kashkus now.

They even sent one to me. Me! Don't they know I always go into peace mode? Haven't they looked at my sig banner lately?

Well while RIA is joking about it, we're getting Die Linke PZI threats from it... Thought I needed to clarify.

You deserve it anyways ... For whatever imaginable and made-up reason anyone can come up with ..

For that matter, you can consider yourselves on NSO's PZI list too.

Take that.

You are?

Who from?

I believe Piley said PZI, Ronjoy later said ZI. Though ronjoy did say (at a different point in the conversation; when he said we would have to cancel our treaty): <ronjoy[UCR]> note : this is not the official stance

EDIT2: Also I would like to add here that during, both conversations, all parties were heated and I do not hold anyone accountable for any discussions that were not initiated on a formal level. 

EDIT1 (relevent logs): 

<UnknownSmurf> If you came to me and approached me about it instead of just starting to sanction our members
<ronjoy[UCR]> you accepted bones in your AA afterthat
<UnknownSmurf> I could have let you known this and we could have solved this diplomatically.
<ronjoy[UCR]> even though we informed the kaskus diplomat abotu it
<ronjoy[UCR]> *about it
<ronjoy[UCR]> SPTR are ghosting you
<ronjoy[UCR]> and are your allies
<UnknownSmurf> After what?
<UnknownSmurf> What Kaskus diplomat did you inform about it?
<UnknownSmurf> You keep saying this on the forums
<UnknownSmurf> Noone in Kaskus was approached about this.
<UnknownSmurf> Prior to Bones joining our AA
<UnknownSmurf> None of you tried to contact us at all.
<ronjoy[UCR]> i will buy your explanation only if you condemn bones and SPTR for the act
<UnknownSmurf> All you did was bitch about us sanctioning you, and then sanction us back. 
<ronjoy[UCR]> and cancel your treaty
<ronjoy[UCR]> note : this is not the official stance

EDIT3: This should probably be discussed in private. If you agree please PM me or something. 
Edited by Unknown Smurf