LPH announcement

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"If you don't like how I govern, leave"

He also amended the charter to extend his term to 12 months. When I pointed the "charter error" out, it was fixed. Mod logs were deleted.

So you say you've quit the alliance but now you're staying to, do what, exactly? All I can see is that you're making a huge fool of yourself while claiming to be a leader of something you yourself resigned from. Edited by Emperor Marx

Alliance Affiliation: None

Yeah, okay. Your failed coup of Rey and attempt to usurp his authority as the leader of LPH is childish and is going to have a terrible impact on your global reputation. Isn't there something in the LPH charter by which a member (if you were one) can rightfully challenge the authority of your leader, with enough support? What's with all this drama?

Well it's about undermining the competition, and when you cry "mom" first, sadly it seems to garner the results you're so desperately in desire of...

----Whatever the bleep you've said----

Kind of disappointed that you took this route. I used to have the utmost respect for you and your personality that, in lieu of the events that have proceeded, could not have further lost the depth of admiration that I knew you to have. It's a shame that, for whatever reason, you would have found the need to resort to these baseless actions to get what you want.

I used to think that the circumstances behind the events between splintered BFF members weren't a product of the origins of our regressive patterns. But I shudder to think that Europa is the mire of which scum is bred, especially after the correspondences between I and former Europa members. Shall I declare that you, Kongo Jack, are that insurmountable level of disappointment?

♫dun dun, nyoow

dun dun nyowww

SAY IT AIN'T SOOOOOOO

Alliance Affiliation: None

Yeah, okay. Your failed coup of Rey and attempt to usurp his authority as the leader of LPH is childish and is going to have a terrible impact on your global reputation. Isn't there something in the LPH charter by which a member (if you were one) can rightfully challenge the authority of your leader, with enough support? What's with all this drama?

deebo didn't coup rey: members voted rey out of office

there is something in the charter that provides exactly what you describe. rey activated it and got only one person to support the measure, then he resigned and screwed with the alliance manager. prior to this, rey had openly complained about deebo but instead of working to meet halfway, he simply threw a tantrum. when he quit, drege resigned stating that he had "decided to react in an equally childish way."

i expect to lose a few more when they find out their friends have left in disgrace.

meh.