LPH announcement

Did a GOON just attempt to insult us?

Not that you'd need any person to insult your alliance, you've been doing a good job of that yourself.

The only inane thing is you believing you sit in a better spot in this world then the NPL. 

Actually, the only inane thing is believing NPL sits higher than ankle-height on any alliance. I can't think of any alliance to place below NPL at the moment. I can't lie that bad. The majority of Arizona is pretty bad. NPL is a close tie, though.

Edited by Zacharias

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did a GOON just attempt to insult us?

Just going to put this out there... that USMC is in fact correct we are bad posting and knowingly so (come on lets get honest here), afterall as I was trying to say before its the time of year when folks feel the need to get into a pissing match and well frankly if you have to bad post someone then this thread may as well be the time and place to do it.    

Not that you'd need any person to insult your alliance, you've been doing a good job of that yourself.

Actually, the only inane thing is believing NPL sits higher than ankle-height on any alliance. I can't think of any alliance to place below NPL at the moment. I can't lie that bad. The majority of Arizona is pretty bad. NPL is a close tie, though.

And here I was thinking we were homies. You sir make me upset to the nthteen degree.

Oh and something please explain why we are a bad AA.

Is it because we never turn our back on our allies? Or is it that we never run from a fight? Maybe our loyalty to each other? OH OH OH I GOT IT! It must be the war we started for tah lulz. Holy fuck we are bad. Why dont we just disband now?

(and please tell me Vukland holds no weight in NPL)

Not very much, he's a Deputy in our Defense department. 

Just going to put this out there... that USMC is in fact correct we are bad posting and knowingly so (come on lets get honest here), afterall as I was trying to say before its the time of year when folks feel the need to get into a pissing match and well frankly if you have to bad post someone then this thread may as well be the time and place to do it.    

This. People jump all over the opportunity to make awful posts when we lift our OWF Regulations for alliance we don't like. 

And here I was thinking we were homies. You sir make me upset to the nthteen degree.

Oh and something please explain why we are a bad AA.

Is it because we never turn our back on our allies? Or is it that we never run from a fight? Maybe our loyalty to each other? OH OH OH I GOT IT! It must be the war we started for tah lulz. Holy fuck we are bad. Why dont we just disband now?

This post is definitely part of it.

This. People jump all over the opportunity to make awful posts when we lift our OWF Regulations for alliance we don't like. 

It really is terrible that we are so imprecise with our horrible posting...I admit we aren't very good trolls, even if we have fun doing it...Part of the problem with our lack of precision is that we can't figure out which AA we like the least.  On the one hand, we have LPH, with whom I personally find nothing by laughter and tomfoolery to be the purpose of my jabs.  Look at the OP and tell me that isn't the case here.  On the other hand, we have NSO.  Seems to me that should be enough, but just so you all know, we are talking about NSO.  These are the big talkers who were rolled by Legion, right?  And here they are, talking, again.  Nough said.

Seems to me that should be enough, but just so you all know, we are talking about NSO.  These are the big talkers who were rolled by Legion, right?  And here they are, talking, again.  Nough said.

And yet, the wiki shows they never beat us.  Go figure.

Wiki shows Legion didn't beat us  :mellow:

It really is terrible that we are so imprecise with our horrible posting...I admit we aren't very good trolls, even if we have fun doing it...Part of the problem with our lack of precision is that we can't figure out which AA we like the least.  On the one hand, we have LPH, with whom I personally find nothing by laughter and tomfoolery to be the purpose of my jabs.  Look at the OP and tell me that isn't the case here.  On the other hand, we have NSO.  Seems to me that should be enough, but just so you all know, we are talking about NSO.  These are the big talkers who were rolled by Legion, right?  And here they are, talking, again.  Nough said.

I want to hear your perspective on Kashmir, this is tight

I want to hear your perspective on Kashmir, this is tight

honestly, and I can't speak for the other guys, I go back and forth

Sometimes I see you all post and I think, good point.  Then, read another and facepalm.  I just haven't figured out how seriously you take yourself.

Sometimes I see you all post and I think, good point.  Then, read another and facepalm.  I just haven't figured out how seriously you take yourself.

Well, some of us are awesome and others are retarded, that's why. But none of us take ourselves seriously that's for damn sure. And don't you forget it!

Good analysis btw, I love it

Smoking dat OG cush. You already know yolo swag my boi! Four twenty 4 lyfe homie.

Sum it up?

It amazes me that people don't realize my name is a satire. But it's hilarious none the less. Hakai actually advised me to christen myself Belieber when I was reincarnated. Would that make you hate us more or less?

Edit: Good Master Halal Edited by YOLO SWAG

It amazes me that people don't realize my name is a satire. But it's hilarious none the less. Hakai actually advised me to christen myself Belieber when I was reincarnated. Would that make you hate us more or less?

Edit: Good Master Halal

I actually have always thought you had really good humor. I just dont like some of your AA. I have said a few times you are the maybe the only person in Kasmir I kinda sort of like.

haha, I was worried I would actually have to make up some BullShit PR for this thread, instead NPL's fail does it for me. Thanks!

Anything for you baby.

For the love of god, get rid of your awful, uncreative avatar and then stop being retarded

Dude c'mon your avatar is literally disgusting. 

We don't. But as with every alliance (OK, most) members have brains and free will and can post whatever the fuck. Some members of NPL are like yeah cool sure whatever - others I want to smash with an anvil. And both contribute to my "feelings" about the AA as a whole; not which side they (you) lay on.