Final Commonwealth Announcement

lennybronx

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A difference many believe has been for the better. We tried to worked for stability and justice, and fought off what we deemed evil and who we deemed idiots in Cybernations.

Along the way, we made friends and enemies. Friends who have been with us from day one and have earned our utmost love and respect. And enemies who only have one various reasons for being our enemy.... because they are ignorant had a different experience, set of friends, perspective, or even different moral code. Each Commonwealth Head of State starting from GinoTheRoman, and ending with myself fought for what we deemed was right and just. Having known the previous leaders i can say this with certainty.

No person, or leader is perfect. No alliance is perfect. But, in my (not so humble) opinion, in our six years of existence we came as close to perfect as time would allow.

Fixed that for you. It may have been overlooked due to the chaos that comes with closing up shop and finding new homes, but I took the liberty of editing your post for accuracy.

That said, I understand the desire to go out with your heads held high and so do not begrudge the embellishment of the OP. Frankly, though, I hope everyone realizes it's a bit over the top. I say this as a member of DT, which admittedly had some beef with CSN in times past, though I can honestly say that both sides seem well past all that hoopla now, and thankfully so as grudges get way too petty after a certain point.

Anyway, putting opinions aside, CSN definitely made a mark on CN, and it will not soon be forgotten. For me personally, CSN brought back some interest into the game during the spat with DT. And if things cannot be interesting, what's the point? So, thank you for your time on Bob, the effort you gave to support your causes, your fairly brief time as DT's adversary, producing some quality splinters, and your contribution to the interest and activity in this realm! To that, I tip my hat.  

Edited by Farnsworth

5b103yK.png

Farewell my old friends. It has been a pleasure working with you guys throughout the years. We were allies for so long. We had fun times in GUARD, Chestnut, and finally the SuperFriends. I wish good tidings to all your former members, wherever they may end up.

o/ CSN

The Random Insanity Alliance will protect the 'Commonwealth of Sovereign Nations' alliance affiliation indefinitely in honor of our long friendship.

god damnit dude, we disbanded sf so we wouldnt have to do that.

CSN stuck out its neck for CRAP well before we had a paper treaty between us deeming it necessary to do so. For that CRAP will be forever grateful. From that day on, CSN was one of CRAP's closest allies. You will be missed dearly. I wish every CSN member the best and hope they all find the home they deserve.

o/ CSN

You seem out of touch.

Posted then read your disbandment announcement.

Kudos for quitting while you are ahead.

Top 7 Day Biggest Alliance Gains

1. 1,678,791 Strength Change - DOOMBIRD DOOMCAVE
  2. 1,278,308 Strength Change - Mushqaeda
  3. 689,351 Strength Change - Invicta

Your splinters can hit us up too.

Please.

This makes me sad.  Thanks to all the allies that supported and helped us through the years.  It was a pleasure to be a part of the alliance through much of my nation's existence, and an even greater honor to have led The Commonwealth for several years.

I wish everyone the best of luck at Invicta.

CSN and I never got along, in fact our relationship was borderline antagonistic on more than one occasion, but I realize that today we've closed the book on a valued and important alliance in the history of the world.

Good luck in the future CSN members, it was fun.

Edited by Dexomega