Final Commonwealth Announcement

lennybronx

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Although GATO has seen CSN on the same and opposite sides of battle, this is a sad day for us to see such a historic alliance leave this planet. It is always a day of mourning seeing people and communities depart from this world. GATO offers nothing but the best for our former allies, friends and the former members and of the Commonwealth of Sovereign Nations.

RIP CSN.

What a glorious day today is. I wouldn't have even known this had happened if it wasn't for Jatayu telling me to check the forums. Thank you Jatayu for telling me that this pile of shit is finally gone.

Next is BF1.

Sad to see this. Good luck in your new home, CSN :) Cheers, Liz.

Mixed feelings on this. CSN was my first alliance, was brought to the game by Gino when he founded CSN. However the alliance had taken a nasty turn for the worst. Better it die than to further embarrass it's memory. 

You seem mad about something.

Edited by Thrash

Not going to deny the decline of Planet Bob's population. However, prominent alliances have disbanded before.

At least the more 'main' alliances, like NPO, Polar, MK, ODN, etc are still around. While seeing something as old as CSN go is never a good thing, at least the rest of us are still here for a while to fill up the space their disbandment creates!

Edited by maicke