From the Kashmiri Consular Office of Bear Force One

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like the OP.

Er, at least two members (or former members) of Kashmir were involved in the formation of BF1. And I believe Kashmir has every right to have a government.

Know things, before you speak on them. Edited by Neo Uruk

Wow, people getting upset for a government change announcement? Really?

Congrats Kashmir. Prototype > Kashmir

Wow ... Broncoskidstain, Secret  -- you guys get all the hard core big shot posters against you. Yer cleerly dooin it write. Keep it up. ;)

Grats on the gov posting, LK  :gun:

I bet they have about 4mill of a warchest too!

You should all be ashamed of yourselves! Secret was just trying to help you! 

Don't you understand you're a joke, and no one cares about you, I mean despite the little thing of coming here, and posting about your gov/oNAP, get it through your head, you're oh so irrelevant that we need to talk about you. We're just being ironic, you just don't get us hipsters. 

Who the hell is this Kashmir?  And what did they do to Prototype? 

Congrats on the new gov lineup.  Even LK....

Oh. no.  Someone from NPL got mad.  We're all doomed.  Doomed!!!

Nobody got mad it just seems an irrelevant group is using BF1 and NpO to make their announcement more exciting. I just pointed it out. 

Nobody got mad it just seems an irrelevant group is using BF1 and NpO to make their announcement more exciting. I just pointed it out. 

Kashmir must be pretty irrelevant to warrant all this attention from NPL.

I anticipated some jimmies were going to get rustled, but I wouldn't have guessed from whom and why. Thanks for keeping me on my toes.

Now normally I'm the first to contend that announcing government changes is pointless and unnecessary (as pointless and unnecessary as when your very ally, Fark, does it, NPL, and fancy that, you hail it rather than pointing out the absurdity!); we do have something called Wiki after all. If nothing else however it can be seen in this instance as a tip of the hat to those that have stepped up and to those that have retired. Not everyone will care - as is the case with any announcement really - but that's an inevitability. Lets be real, I'm not going to allow the preferences and desires of others (yes, this includes NPL) to dictate what we do.

That said, you can ignore or fail to comprehend the very first paragraph and the statements of intent that it conveys, and instead stick to talking points of needlessness, irrelevancy, etc - in which case you'd be Vukland - but I'd like to think we're all adults here or at least capable of basic deduction and intelligent discourse.

18 posts in and we're not talking about Kashmir anymore.

Honestly, what took so long? 18 posts? come on..

When the crowd you run with is incapable of replying to posts, but persists in non sequitur pap like "you're mad" and "you're irrelevant" then you can expect that no thread will ever remain on its true course, dragged instead to topics of personalities and no you.

When the crowd you run with is incapable of replying to posts, but persists in non sequitur pap like "you're mad" and "you're irrelevant" then you can expect that no thread will ever remain on its true course, dragged instead to topics of personalities and no you.

Our crowd? Schatt my friend you appear to have missed a whole page.  ;)

But still less pointless than this post.

Keep em coming guys this is great so far!

Way to take my idea :P

But it is still funny I'll give you that Hakai

Also congrats on the gov change

Edited by Broncoskid8