From the Kashmiri Consular Office of Bear Force One

Congrats. Hopefully now you guys can stop seeking attention; most, if not all, couldn't care less what you do let alone what you try to do. 

I guess that's that. I've done my good deed for the day. Who knows, maybe you even take the advice & as a result stop embarrassing yourselves. 

I won't hold my breath, though.  

Once again, congrats on your new government!!! Omg, I never knew this could be so exciting!!!

If this post was satirical, it would be pure genius.

However, it's not, so all I can do is stare in awe.

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like that everyone who has posted itt with the "don't care" attitude so far has two qualities:

A very strong penchant for commenting things which aren't relevant to them

An IQ lower than the average ACT score

I like that everyone who has posted itt with the "don't care" attitude so far has two qualities:

A very strong penchant for commenting things which aren't relevant to them

An IQ lower than the average ACT score

Who let you out of your cage?

All jokes aside,  I realize that you have nothing better to do, but for all that is good please stop posting for the sake of posting. Also, two things: you do realize that you're one of those people commenting on things that aren't relevant to them, right? I'm pretty sure Kashmir isn't in need of representation. But wait, I guess I should be the one ashamed here since I have an IQ lower than the average ACT score. If only you knew. I'll make an exception here, though - not because I like or respect you- but because I genuinely feel sorry for you. 

Do something that makes you happy. Trust me, I spend my day around people like you; people that don't know how to squeeze the juice out of life; peope that live pathetic lonely lives only to go home and play some online nation simulator to pretend they're hot shit. I've tried to help people like you, people who try to belittle others by insulting their intelligence when there's an infinite amount of alternative ways to get their message across. As I said before, I get it. This is why I'm trying to help you get through this stage you're going through. Please send me a message if you have any questions, I'll be glad to help (ruler to ruler that is). 

(OOC: Nice avi. I only say this because when I'm responding to you I feel as if I'm responding to the guy in your avi. Haha. Good times)

SirWilliam: Should I apologize for going full retard? I mean, if it's coming from you... I guess it's true. I went full retard! Whatever shall I do. I'll probably fail at everything I try to accomplish from now on. No really, please enlighten me. I'm willing to openly acknowledge any mistakes I've made, but the funny thing is I don't think I've made any. Is it not true Kashmir has been trying to bait Polar or whatever? I honestly don't care. I'll admit I haven't been active enough to "get it."

As amusing as this is, I have to go now! Duty calls. I have to go protect the citizens of Confessions from criminal groups and corruption. Hasta la vista. 

(OOC: Sorry I didn't quote your post. I had already replied to Neo Uruk and didn't feel like doing anything else.)

Edited by Secret

Who let you out of your cage?

All jokes aside,  I realize that you have nothing better to do, but for all that is good please stop posting for the sake of posting. Also, two things: you do realize that you're one of those people commenting on things that aren't relevant to them, right? I'm pretty sure Kashmir isn't in need of representation. But wait, I guess I should be the one ashamed here since I have an IQ lower than the average ACT score. If only you knew... I'll make an exception here, though - not because I like or respect you- but because I genuinely feel sorry for you. 

Do something that makes you happy. Trust me, I spend my day around people like you; people that don't know how to squeeze the juice out of life; peope that live pathetic lonely lives only to go home and play some online nation simulator to pretend they're hot shit. I've tried to help people like you, people who try to belittle others by insulting their intelligence when there's an infinite amount of other ways to get their message accross. As I said before, I get it. This is why I'm trying to help you get through this stage you're going through. Please send me a message if you have any questions, I'll be glad to help (ruler to ruler that is). 

(OOC: Nice avi. I only say this because when I'm responding to you I feel as if I'm responding to the guy in your avi. Haha. Good times)

That's literally what you're doing [i]right now.[/i]

Edited by ColonelDionysus

Congrats on the new government line up Kashmir. Excellent post Secret. 

/me hands Dionysus some pom poms 

You know since you are doing a lot of that cheering and carrying on these days for Kashmir and LPH i can only assume you are in need of some. 

shibewow.001.gif

Good one! Nothing short of genius.

Edit: I am about 90% sure you'll respond to this by pretending to not understand the sarcasm and saying something like "I know I thought it was great, too" or something like that.

All jokes aside,  I realize that you have nothing better to do, but for all that is good please stop posting for the sake of posting. Also, two things: you do realize that you're one of those people commenting on things that aren't relevant to them, right? I'm pretty sure Kashmir isn't in need of representation. But wait, I guess I should be the one ashamed here since I have an IQ lower than the average ACT score. If only you knew... I'll make an exception here, though - not because I like or respect you- but because I genuinely feel sorry for you. 

Do something that makes you happy. Trust me, I spend my day around people like you; people that don't know how to squeeze the juice out of life; peope that live pathetic lonely lives only to go home and play some online nation simulator to pretend they're hot shit. I've tried to help people like you, people who try to belittle others by insulting their intelligence when there's an infinite amount of other ways to get their message accross. As I said before, I get it. This is why I'm trying to help you get through this stage you're going through. Please send me a message if you have any questions, I'll be glad to help (ruler to ruler that is). 

My god we've rattled you. Go take a nap or quit pretending you don't care and do something instead of acting like a whiny shit. This is the AA, where ALLIANCES make ANNOUNCEMENTS. As complicated as it seems - I'll try to do this without graphics - Kashmir is an alliance (the first A) making an... wait for it... announcement!

Seek help, brother. You've gone full retard and people don't come back from that.

You know since you are doing a lot of that cheering and carrying on these days for Kashmir and LPH i can only assume you are in need of some.

It's great having real friends, you should figure it out sometime. Edited by Letterkenny

My god we've rattled you. Go take a nap or quit pretending you don't care and do something instead of acting like a whiny shit. This is the AA, where ALLIANCES make ANNOUNCEMENTS. As complicated as it seems - I'll try to do this without graphics - Kashmir is an alliance (the first A) making an... wait for it... announcement!

Seek help, brother. You've gone full retard and people don't come back from that.It's great having real friends, you should figure it out sometime.

Only someone of your caliber and expertise can tell when someone is rattled. Just for the record, it doesn't take much time to type out a response. I'm sure you're fully aware of this, though. Once again, questioning someone's intelligence isn't going to get you (or anyone else) anywhere. I know it's hard to move away from that since you have nothing else going for you, but please stop!!! It'd be nice if you actually put some thought into things (not completely sure you're capable of doing this). 

See? It's not right when I do it either. "You've gone full retard." Let's pretend I haven't heard that one before. I'm well aware that it's great having real friends and I'm glad you do too. It's nice to know you're capable of interacting with others on a personal level (can't really confirm this, but I really do hope so). 

As for the seeking help part, I'll take it under advisement. (OOC: I might have hurt my rotator cuff, so I might go check it out soon if it continues to provide such intense levels of pain. By the way, I commend you; it's not every day you see CN players looking out for another persons well-being.)

"Your post was made in retort to someone I dislike, therefore it is excellent."

Honestly, this thread is gonna end in a murder-suicide somewhere in an Albequerque desert. God save SirWilly's soul.

"Your post was made in retort to someone I like, therefore you have an IQ lower than the average ACT score."

It works both ways, "brother."

That's that. Now that I'm done, you have my permission to continue. 

Once again, congrats Kashmir!!! I'm happy that you guys elected a new government!!! It's not everyday you see such a success story.

Also, thanks Obama. 

Edited by Secret

"Your post was made in retort to someone I like, therefore you have an IQ lower than the average ACT score."

It works both ways, "brother."

That's that. Now that I'm done, you have my permission to continue. 

(Almost forgot, thanks obama.)

Err, no. You didn't see me going around insulting Brehon's intelligence. That's because, as much as we disagreed, at the end of the day I could say that he was good at what he did. Go ask him. He's recently decided I'm not just a fuck-up too. You can't see the world through those rose-tinted glasses, buddy. And maybe if you took that clothespin off your nose, you'd see that your shit might just stink.

The only thing you've added to this topic is a bunch of garbage about how the thread and those participating are irrelevant, yet you're still here. Edited by Neo Uruk

Once again, questioning someone's intelligence isn't going to get you (or anyone else) anywhere. I know it's hard to move away from that since you have nothing else going for you, but please stop!!! It'd be nice if you actually put some thought into things (not completely sure you're capable of doing this).

There isn't any question, and I have a lot going for me, but thanks for the concern!

Once again, congrats Kashmir!!! I'm happy that you guys elected a new government!!! It's not everyday you see such a success story.

Ah see thanks man! I knew you'd come around. We're happy to be a success story and an influence on kids everywhere.

Wait, Kashmir is the only alliance that makes an announcement when they get a new government?

Wait, Kashmir is the only alliance that makes an announcement when they get a new government?

New Gov annoucments are so last week, no one does them anymore.

Kashmir is so behind the times.

Seek help, brother. You've gone full retard and people don't come back from that.It's great having real friends, you should figure it out sometime.

I just gave Dionysus the materials to continue to cheer for you. You should be thanking me. I suppose you are calling these people you meet on the internet "friends", which i'm sure you have many of those... In all honesty though HB has a nice track record of making friends. Please feel free to browse through our many mutual pacts.

Dammit, I knew we missed the boat. Teach us to be cool Azreal. Show me your ways!

Well if I've been paying attention right I think the plan is to pick something that doesn't really effect you or your alliance. Then get really upset and angry over it then you go into any annoucement that even mentions said topic in passing and spout off how irrelevant and pointless it is and pretend you really don't care when in fact your whole life revolves around it.

Thats how to be cool.

Apparently anyway.

I just gave Dionysus the materials to continue to cheer for you. You should be thanking me. I suppose you are calling these people you meet on the internet "friends", which i'm sure you have many of those... In all honesty though HB has a nice track record of making friends. Please feel free to browse through our many mutual pacts.

Haha, signing paper doesn't make you friends. That makes you business partners with a contractual obligation to another signatory. If treaties were only signed between friends who knew they'd never do anything against the other party we wouldn't have some of the biggest events in Bob's history. You keep your treaties, I know who rides with me when the cards are down. I know who I'll dive in front of a gun for, and we don't need a formal mutual pact to state as such.

If your pacts are with true friends, I sincerely congratulate you. I'm sure MI6, DT, and the rest see you as honest friends as well.

Well if I've been paying attention right I think the plan is to pick something that doesn't really effect you or your alliance. Then get really upset and angry over it then you go into any annoucement that even mentions said topic in passing and spout off how irrelevant and pointless it is and pretend you really don't care when in fact your whole life revolves around it.

Thats how to be cool.

Apparently anyway.

Oh, I get it now! Of course this definition will probably change next week with all those damn hipsters running around, but thanks man. I can run with this. Edited by Letterkenny