From the Kashmiri Consular Office of Bear Force One

Congratulations to those that have elevated themselves into higher positions on the stairway to heaven in Prototype. But not like it matters, I mean you guys are irrelevant anyway. :>

Anyway, to summarize this topic, this is pretty obvious here. More saber-rattling from an anicent side against Polar. Seems like once these cats in Bear Force One give up, they will move back to Kashmir, at which point Polar will obviously attempt to enforce terms or reps on these guys, at which point Kashmir will defend these parties and dare Polar to attack, thus attempting to draw Polar into a war as aggressors where they can then play victim. This also goes perfectly in line with all of the BF1 statements of "We have bigger goals here." Really quite an obvious ploy. Call me crazy, but I've been around for a minute and this is junior level. In fact, I'm so well seasoned I can already predict the responses to this.

Well it looks like crazy has come out of the closest and is attempting to grasp at straws where there are none. If he wants to pay respect to those that helped found and build Kashmir into the alliance it is today, then he is more than welcome to. You obviously have no idea who you are dealing with when it comes to BF1. Stop trying to live in your Vox Populi past. You have lost since passed relevance in this world, and it was better off without you here.

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we had wanted a scuffle with the New Polar Order, I imagine there would have been a larger exodus to BF1 when they DOW'd (currently the count is 0, I believe).  BUT...everyone is entitled to their opinion.

We announced a government change, added BF1 to the Co-Prosperity Sphere (i think), and announced that old members can come back (through our rigorous 72 hour application process, naturally) and...well then you people somehow made it worse.

Congratulations to those that have elevated themselves into higher positions on the stairway to heaven in Prototype. But not like it matters, I mean you guys are irrelevant anyway. :>

Well it looks like crazy has come out of the closest and is attempting to grasp at straws where there are none. If he wants to pay respect to those that helped found and build Kashmir into the alliance it is today, then he is more than welcome to. You obviously have no idea who you are dealing with when it comes to BF1. Stop trying to live in your Vox Populi past. You have lost since passed relevance in this world, and it was better off without you here.

Is anyone relevant anymore? Or anyone not living in the past? Just about everyone still around is here because they took part in CN when it was much more interesting and less stagnant. Why'd BF1 declare on Polar? According to the declaration of war you guys wanted to relive the past. Sounds like clinging onto relevance to me. 

If we had wanted a scuffle with the New Polar Order, I imagine there would have been a larger exodus to BF1 when they DOW'd (currently the count is 0, I believe).  BUT...everyone is entitled to their opinion.

We announced a government change, added BF1 to the Co-Prosperity Sphere (i think), and announced that old members can come back (through our rigorous 72 hour application process, naturally) and...well then you people somehow made it worse.

What they are trying to tell you is Polar has has assumed control of recruitment in every alliance on bob. Sure its just a handful of people they are telling you that you cant accept, but they are telling you none the less. Failure to comply with their demands could lead to war.

Edited by Alterego

Is anyone relevant anymore? Or anyone not living in the past? Just about everyone still around is here because they took part in CN when it was much more interesting and less stagnant. Why'd BF1 declare on Polar? According to the declaration of war you guys wanted to relive the past. Sounds like clinging onto relevance to me. 

We all have our individual reasons for attacking Polaris. Most are just along for the ride with friends, a select few of us do have that issue of wanting to get revenge over past deeds.

What they are trying to tell you is Polar has has assumed control of recruitment in every alliance on bob. Sure its just a handful of people they are telling you that you cant accept, but they are telling you none the less. Failure to comply with their demands could lead to war.

I don't see anyone from Polar government saying anything to anyone.  If I was to guess, I would suggest that BF1 declared war on us and have expressed a desire to see it through to its bloody end.  Polaris has accepted this at face value and will oblige by providing the aforementioned bloody end.  The peanut gallery, as usual, has other agenda and conspiracy theories that they like to speculate about, but, as usual, the peanut gallery has no actual idea of what Polar's response will be to to any situation.  So before you speculate as to what Polaris might say, you may well do better by actual asking Dajobo directly, he is full of answers.

As we sit right now, there is no issue, BF1 wanted a war, they have one and everyone involved is quite happy with the situation.  The people unhappy with the situation appear to be those who can not quite get it together to attack us directly, having counted once twice and thrice and come up short every time.  It is simple, if you want to declare war on Polaris, you simply type up your DOW, post if here for all to see and then have at it.  BF1 seemed to understand this, I am not sure why others are having such difficulties.

Now Repent and Worship me you filthy sinner.

No matter how many straws you grasp at, we'll still drink your milkshake at the end of the day.

#TheKashmirWay

It is simple, if you want to declare war on Polaris, you simply type up your DOW, post if here for all to see and then have at it. BF1 seemed to understand this, I am not sure why others are having such difficulties.

I assume you refer to Kashmir as "others having such difficulties." If the time comes for us to declare war, we will. It's the fault of others for thinking this was going to be a Declaration of War, nothing in the title or OP suggested as such. That fake schtick has been done to death.

We're giving him a special hat so he'll do all the bitch work and feel important about it. :3

Maybe I like that work :pug: Edited by Letterkenny

lol! I won't call you crazy, just paranoid.

Good detective work overall, but Kashmir is definitely more straightforward and less scheming than you're giving us credit for. 

Paranoid, perhaps. Maybe just bored. Maybe ready for this ghost coalition to destroy Polar already.

I dream of the day people learn that calling someone irrelevant is literally a terrible insult.

But hey, at least people can say I had glory days. You're generally regarded as someone who is very...unstable, riding any opportunity to get his name out there.

So you announced a treaty with a rogue group (you think), and said you will accept them without ever mentioning resolving anything with Polar, and wonder why it went south? Broncos also showed up. What did you expect? Welcome to reality.

Edited by Starfox101

Paranoid, perhaps. Maybe just bored. Maybe ready for this ghost coalition to destroy Polar already.

I dream of the day people learn that calling someone irrelevant is literally a terrible insult.

But hey, at least people can say I had glory days. You're generally regarded as someone who is very...unstable, riding any opportunity to get his name out there.

So you announced a treaty with a rogue group (you think), and said you will accept them without ever mentioning resolving anything with Polar, and wonder why it went south? Broncos also showed up. What did you expect? Welcome to reality.

Honestly, look at what you post anymore. "Terrible Post" "irrelevant is a terrible insult". You have nothing left to give. You are washed up. You lost the driving edge that made you, you. Give up while you think you are ahead, the superiority of your victory over Pacifica is gone. You are just another voice crying for that attention of the glory days when people actually listened to you.

Honestly, look at what you post anymore. "Terrible Post" "irrelevant is a terrible insult". You have nothing left to give. You are washed up. You lost the driving edge that made you, you. Give up while you think you are ahead, the superiority of your victory over Pacifica is gone. You are just another voice crying for that attention of the glory days when people actually listened to you.

Such an exhausting comment. You can't call someone washed up and sitting in the past while you are uselessly going rogue on an alliance "for revenge." 

Such an exhausting comment. You can't call someone washed up and sitting in the past while you are uselessly going rogue on an alliance "for revenge." 

That's all war is anymore on planet bob, they are battles waged for revenge for the past.

That's all war is anymore on planet bob, they are battles waged for revenge for the past.

Well I won't disagree with you there. I'm simply stating that you can't tell someone else he's living in the past while simultaneously fighting a war over past transgressions. I'm saying the pot can't call the kettle black, like we've been doing in CN for over 6 years now  :awesome:

Yeah... I gotta admit... I'm the (insert celebity that ruins stuff so I don't get warned again :P) of Cybernations :P

Edited by Broncoskid8

Well I won't disagree with you there. I'm simply stating that you can't tell someone else he's living in the past while simultaneously fighting a war over past transgressions. I'm saying the pot can't call the kettle black, like we've been doing in CN for over 6 years now  :awesome:

To be fair, they're rogue quitting. There's a sense of finality in their act. Maybe, your point would be stronger if NpO collectively quit the game after this war.

When someone is going around calling people irrelevant, it doesn't even justify any sort of response. It's the most tired, worn out insult possible. The fact that you say that and believe it justifies a response blows my mind. Really though, as Rambo said, you've been ranting and raving about destroying Polar for events that happened six years ago. You can't chide me about living in the glory days when I haven't referenced the past once here, and you're currently waging war over events from 2007. Get a grip of reality for once, and understand that you are being a massive hypocrite right now, and in general wrong. I don't even understand why you mentioned Pacifica here, an alliance I haven't had problems with in four years.

Now, on the topic of Vox. If you want me to teach you how to properly wage a resistance war, as well as draw more nations to your cause than vaunted individuals like Alterego, let me know. I could really help you there, because you guys are really struggling here.

Let me mention again: six years. The Unjust War was six years ago. Move. On. It would really do you well.

To be fair, they're rogue quitting. There's a sense of finality in their act. Maybe, your point would be stronger if NpO collectively quit the game after this war.

NpO aren't the ones dwelling on the past here.

why is this the only forum without a report button :nuke:

You people are less than braindead.

OOOOO my beard is big. OOOOOO I have something but I dont know what. OOOO OMGWTF.

shut the hell up. blah blahblahblahblah

If this game ever dies, look at yourself in the mirror and say thankyou.

Edited by halfcha0s

OOOOO my beard is big. OOOOOO I have something but I dont know what. OOOO OMGWTF.

Well alright then. 

Thank you for your contribution