From the Kashmiri Consular Office of Bear Force One

QVY0jDe.jpg

Today, Bear Force One and the New Polar Order find themselves center stage in a stirring rendition of What Will Happen Next? While Kashmir may not be able to satisfactorily answer that looming question we make no secret of the fact that we hold certain BF1 combatants in high regard. It should come as no surprise then that should these individuals ever reconsider exiting this world and desire readmittance into our ranks they'll be welcomed back with open arms. Until then we recognize a state of optional nonaggression with our friends.

Here here, to a long and propserous period of optional nonaggression. We can't promise we'll be able to keep our hands off your slots.  ;)

In other news, Kashmir has recently seen widespread changes within its government. masterHakai and yolo have swapped positions while Bernkastel and Letterkenny have both stepped up to fill the voids left by founders mattski133 and Lex Quintus. Our line-up is as follows:

His Majesty the King of Kashmir: SirWilliam
His Highness the Prince of Kashmir: YOLO SWAG
The Hangman: Bernkastel
The Hermit: Letterkenny
The Piper: Master Hakai
Elders of a Gentle Race: Ted Bundy, mattski133, Lex Quintus

Ever onward.

Swan_Song.gif

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats. Hopefully now you guys can stop seeking attention; most, if not all, couldn't care less what you do let alone what you try to do. 

I guess that's that. I've done my good deed for the day. Who knows, maybe you even take the advice & as a result stop embarrassing yourselves. 

I won't hold my breath, though.  

Once again, congrats on your new government!!! Omg, I never knew this could be so exciting!!!