Dos Equis on Ice

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unhappily I'm so lazy lately that I can't found energy to start to reply to some priceless posts here.

C'mon! You wouldn't pass up a golden opportunity like this, would you?

Edit: Improper word placement :P Edited by Pacific Fleet

Great foolishness. I'm glad I'm not linked, at least directly, to Dos Equis. According to my unbiased research, Polaris has, as a result of severe wall banging induced collective brain damage, a strong prospensity to getting their asses kicked for stupid reasons. Thereby there's nothing substantial of worth they could ever bring as allies to anyone.

Rare I find myself agreeing with Solaris anymore, but I suppose even he can be right once in a while. 

Unhappily I'm so lazy lately that I can't found energy to start to reply to some priceless posts here.

Now his is the saddest post in here
Come on D34th bob don't let the dreaded RL get to you ..bob needs you to put these Morons in there place ...

And your right XX does suck I had way to many last night and it Led to some XXX
I didn't get any sleep last night I woke up this morning with a headache and a naked women in my bed ...

Im sure XX will bring ALOT of 1am fun ...

o/ Polaris and friends to many more overnight experiences

RoadRash

It is only a matter of time before NpO helps XX discover XXXX during XXX.

Someone earlier mentioned that Polaris will be bringing a different outlook to the bloc; something Deuce Ecks will most likely benefit from as a whole, despite the obvious baggage it brings along.

Now it's time to see if the reality meets the speculation. I suppose we shall be watching this space over the next six months.

Edited by revolutionary rebel

Justitia's Cult congratulates Polaris in its diplomatic achievement, and eagerly awaits the promised punishment from Pacifica's allies and friends for XX, Polaris, and our own participation in executing Brehon's war against them. 

Sweet dreams are made of these, who are we to disagree?

Edited by Schattenmann

Justitia's Cult congratulates Polaris in its diplomatic achievement, and eagerly awaits the promised punishment from Pacifica's allies and friends for XX, Polaris, and our own participation in executing Brehon's war against them. 

You know, in any scenario involving a global war, there is generally much debate. The prime movers of such an event are generally a handful of AA's that build a case to entice others who aren't committed or who don't care into joining the cause.

Knowing this, it would be reasonable to assume that there are some people gunning for NpO/XX and they are feeling others out to the idea, but as the war hasn't happened yet and doesn't appear imminent, those discussions are most likely not concluded.

So why post am I posting this? Its because you are writing your own demise. By shouting on the OWF about how unjust the upcoming beat down is, you just cement that beat down as a reality and your opponents just need to line up the dominoes. Change the story and maybe change the outcome?

Travel the world, and the seven seas. Everybody's looking for something

DAMMIT SCHAT, I LOVE THIS SONG

Change the story and maybe change the outcome?

I think he's making the point that politics have become so predictable, they boil down to bandwagoning an arbitrary target as you have outlined. There's no real reason for war, which begs the question: why is there war, or even politics, to begin with? The predictability undermines the spirit of the [ooc]game[/ooc], and his statement comes as a challenge to the reader to not let politics continue on that path.

You know, in any scenario involving a global war, there is generally much debate. The prime movers of such an event are generally a handful of AA's that build a case to entice others who aren't committed or who don't care into joining the cause.

Knowing this, it would be reasonable to assume that there are some people gunning for NpO/XX and they are feeling others out to the idea, but as the war hasn't happened yet and doesn't appear imminent, those discussions are most likely not concluded.

So why post am I posting this? Its because you are writing your own demise. By shouting on the OWF about how unjust the upcoming beat down is, you just cement that beat down as a reality and your opponents just need to line up the dominoes. Change the story and maybe change the outcome?

Good point.  Because of this post, there will be a complete shift in the fortunes of the Cult.  Legions of new people will all of the sudden want to roll Schatt for the very first time!  If only he had said something different there would be masses of alliances at the doorsteps of the temple virtually begging to be aligned with us.  I shake my fist at thee Schattenmann! We are ruined!  You have posted so many more times in this thread than all the Polar-haters that you have turned the audience off to our spin! How could you!  They never would have been engineering a way to roll Polaris and us for the last several months if you hadn't said this today!

please...

Edited by Don Chele

Good point.  Because of this post, there will be a complete shift in the fortunes of the Cult.  Legions of new people will all of the sudden want to roll Schatt for the very first time!  If only he had said something different there would be masses of alliances at the doorsteps of the temple virtually begging to be aligned with us.  I shake my fist at thee Schattenmann! We are ruined!  You have posted so many more times in this thread than all the Polar-haters that you have turned the audience off to our spin! How could you!  They never would have been engineering a way to roll Polaris and us for the last several months if you hadn't said this today!

please...

See, now you just shifted another person to the other side.

I would think signing names to a treaty would indicate obligation to each other .. Just me, though. 

You know that wasn't the point I was making, Rayvon.

You have a point. This is just the public facet though.

See, now you just shifted another person to the other side.

You're incredibly fickle and sensitive if that's the case.