Dos Equis on Ice

Did STA really fight Grudge? I recall a deal of Polar's allies either barely fighting or not giving effort at all.

This is the same STA we are talking about, right?  STA has never shied from pulling more than its weight.

Congrats to XX for finally having an alliance that is a leader, not just a follower.

Edited by Azaghul

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TPF hasnt been declared on. oAing on TOP with the 50 others would have sure made us look like bad asses though.

If the biennial Polar plunge happens Im sure we will find a way to barely give any effort again. Cant mess with tradition.

You could have replaced a number of people called in on VE during Dave War. And yes, EQ somehow managed to still need help, even if not on that front. You could have helped allocate resources elsewhere. Edited by Neo Uruk

TPF hasnt been declared on. oAing on TOP with the 50 others would have sure made us look like bad asses though.

If the biennial Polar plunge happens Im sure we will find a way to barely give any effort again. Cant mess with tradition.

you should oA with us next time we roll out somewhere

it's been a while and I need my pez fix

Welp Dajabo, you now have your work cut out for you. Dont slack on it my man as quite a few people are now counting on you not screw the pooch.

It is indeed a good grouping and one that will have the spotlight on it, so please no stage fright as were looking forward to a good show....

CJ

NSO doesn't avoid wars. They get impatient, find a fight with some random alliance (IE Legion/Kaskus), and then miss out on the global event while they rebuild warchests.

Something something polar keeping the beers chilled

I can vouch for this.

Congrats on the official move, NpO. I am sure you and everyone in XX will all remain good friends.

4G2F5En.png

Nice graphic. I have to say though, an alliance that had nobody above 15k out of peace mode, your target should probably be a little less ambitious. Maybe start with RnR applicant, or Polar's academy.

Aw thank you very much for this. I will see you soon enough. :D

Congrats on your new bloc Polar.

You keep saying this, but your feet aren't moving. Hustle up, kiddo.

Nice graphic. I have to say though, an alliance that had nobody above 15k out of peace mode, your target should probably be a little less ambitious. Maybe start with RnR applicant, or Polar's academy.

Pfft, R&R Applicant is invincible. Ignore the fact that we basically offloaded the members from it.

Kind of amusing the amount of smack talk in this thread.

That comes as no surprise to us. Some alliances (not naming anyone) feel the need to puff out their chest whenever NpO makes an announcement. What's more amusing is the fact that all these people claim that we have just signed our death warrant, yet no one cares to explain why. Would be nice to have a little justification.

Great foolishness. I'm glad I'm not linked, at least directly, to Dos Equis. According to my unbiased research, Polaris has, as a result of severe wall banging induced collective brain damage, a strong prospensity to getting their asses kicked for stupid reasons. Thereby there's nothing substantial of worth they could ever bring as allies to anyone.

That comes as no surprise to us. Some alliances (not naming anyone) feel the need to puff out their chest whenever NpO makes an announcement. What's more amusing is the fact that all these people claim that we have just signed our death warrant, yet no one cares to explain why. Would be nice to have a little justification.

Great foolishness. I'm glad I'm not linked, at least directly, to Dos Equis. According to my unbiased research, Polaris has, as a result of severe wall banging induced collective brain damage, a strong prospensity to getting their asses kicked for stupid reasons. Thereby there's nothing substantial of worth they could ever bring as allies to anyone.

And... I rest my case :P

Great foolishness. I'm glad I'm not linked, at least directly, to Dos Equis. According to my unbiased research, Polaris has, as a result of severe wall banging induced collective brain damage, a strong prospensity to getting their asses kicked for stupid reasons. Thereby there's nothing substantial of worth they could ever bring as allies to anyone. Thanks for the help re-forming, though!

Don't mention it.