Dos Equis on Ice

This is rapidly becoming one of my favourite places to visit.

Rush given what you have said here and that we fought you in the last war I take it that TLR will have a grudge until you actually win a war against us. TLR, welcome to a lifetime of being ruled by Rush's petty emotions!

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is rapidly becoming one of my favourite places to visit.

Rush given what you have said here and that we fought you in the last war I take it that TLR will have a grudge until you actually win a war against us. TLR, welcome to a lifetime of being ruled by Rush's petty emotions!

Like I mentioned in a previous post, a grudge only ends when the other alliance is victorious. Until then, the grudge will only grow and grow. Naturally, with the life cycle of politics around here, their goal will eventually be achieved. What we all benefit from when that happens though, is that that chapter is closed and a new one is opened.

Besides, at this stage, every alliance has lost a war, and majority are still kicking. Losing a war really isn't that terrible if you have a solid foundation to fall back on. Often times, it turns out to be a good thing.

But nobody listen to me, I'm just old and a side hopper. :p

Ray, I think of all people I am exempt from the grouping of "like everyone else" you tried to throw me in with. I am also far from towing party lines as I essentially encouraged you to attack Polar, and end this grudge. Historically speaking, it is really the only way to end a grudge. If it doesn't end in victory, it will probably continue. That is where the problem will be.

Better to sit, you'll wait for a long time. NSO needed the help of 3 alliances and senate sanctions to fight Kaskus, how much help do you think they will need to attack Polaris? That's why they go to the forum of every alliance on cyberverse asking "Can you please help us to roll Polaris? Pretty please?" and this demands time.

Like I mentioned in a previous post, a grudge only ends when the other alliance is victorious. Until then, the grudge will only grow and grow. Naturally, with the life cycle of politics around here, their goal will eventually be achieved. What we all benefit from when that happens though, is that that chapter is closed and a new one is opened.

Besides, at this stage, every alliance has lost a war, and majority are still kicking. Losing a war really isn't that terrible if you have a solid foundation to fall back on. Often times, it turns out to be a good thing.

But nobody listen to me, I'm just old and a side hopper. :P

You dirty side hopper, you.

You dirty side hopper, you.

But I do it with good reason, at least, right?

Haha.

Better to sit, you'll wait for a long time. NSO needed the help of 3 alliances and senate sanctions to fight Kaskus, how much help do you think they will need to attack Polaris? That's why they go to the forum of every alliance on cyberverse asking "Can you please help us to roll Polaris? Pretty please?" and this demands time.

Hey, I've got all the time in the world. I like NSO. I really do think they are good people and would love to have them on my side. Kaskus is a tough grouping and have historically given people fits. I hope once this grudge is finished they can look to the future. The political talents of Dilber, Joe, and Ray can't be wasted.

Ray, I think of all people I am exempt from the grouping of "like everyone else" you tried to throw me in with. I am also far from towing party lines as I essentially encouraged you to attack Polar, and end this grudge. Historically speaking, it is really the only way to end a grudge. If it doesn't end in victory, it will probably continue. That is where the problem will be.

Anyway, you're a little too hyped up here. Really, this happened years ago. It has been festering far too long and post-war you've seemed to go over the top about it a little more. I don't know what it is, but it's something you need to resolve. Whatever that method is, I encourage you to get to it and refresh your political spectrum instead of pigeonholing yourself into the anti-Polar group.

Clearly, you think you have it all figured out. Maybe you do. But calm down. I still consider you guys as friends - and there is no reason to throw a fit like that at me for suggesting you deal with this grudge, as it is unhealthy.

Edit: For records sake, I was attacked by NpO while leading \m/. It was a pretty crappy war, and I wasn't happy about it. Polar never apologized for it. I don't care. It was so long ago there is no reason to stay angry. People change, you change, everything changes. Change is a good thing, yet for some reason it is shunned by everyone around here.

Hyped up? No. I'm quite calm, read into my cursing and put your own emotional spin on my words as you choose - but You know I curse nearly every other word (it's worse verbal, it's not anger and it's not a lack of intelligence [Hi Himey] - it's ME. I shed no tears for how people view it.). I laugh quite heavily typing this shit out over and over and over and over.

Again - I don't give a shit about any other alliance and how any other alliance has dealt with their issues with any other alliances and moved on after *gasps* DEALING WITH IT - which is what we're talking about. To say a grudge will only end if we're victorious is pretty bloody narrow-minded and again showing how little you know us. We just want to deal with it like everyone else, and get our own. And - le gasp again - move on.

Clearly you think you have it all figured out. But I know you don't. Edited by Rayvon

So then Rayvon, what are you and the rest of your posey looking for? When will you be able to bury the hatchet? I mean this in a serious way. Time apparently will not be able to heal those wounds. Neither is an apology from our senior command. You sneeze at Grubs apology and if you knew him, he's not one that does it often.

So then Rayvon, what are you and the rest of your posey looking for? When will you be able to bury the hatchet? I mean this in a serious way. Time apparently will not be able to heal those wounds. Neither is an apology from our senior command. You sneeze at Grubs apology and if you knew him, he's not one that does it often.

It's obviously to crush you, to see you driven before them, and to hear the lamentation of your women.

I thought it was pretty clear what we want, I thought it's been pretty clear for a couple years what we want. Our chance to have at your nations. Which, win or lose one way or another, we will get. If your gov wants to come along and play the "we're shakin in our booties" card and attempt to dress me down for a "baseless and no-need-to-fear threat" then they're more than welcome - it's an arrogance everyone is used to seeing here. We want to deal with our own shit, not bay like sheep and fall in line when others tell us "they've had enough" or "that cards been played over and over". We're sitting with a full deck in our hands still, I'll spell it out yet again - we do not care what other alliances have done, we want our own resolution of the situation. We do not feel the bullshit Grub fed us was legit and it did not appease anyone as anything more than lip service. The fact that he doesn't apologize often is completely bloody irrelevant. Apologize often, or apologize never - we didn't feel what he gave us to pass as an apology was good enough or real enough. And it certainly did not resolve anything.

If you think it's anything to do with me, you're among the many people who just don't have any fucking clue who the hell we actually are. Between our Polar and VE issues, apparently you both don't realize how subjectively horrible the views of you are among our mass. I share the words of those diva's singing behind me, the bullshit lines and empty placation's that Polar has come across to us with, have not appeased them. If they aren't happy, I'm not happy.

Oh boy, how much more frustrating does this all have to be knowing that all this time you've been absolutely cuckolded and powerless to do anything about a grudge you're holding onto simply for a revenge you'll never have the power or clout to effect.

Give it a rest, how pathetic.  Forget Kaskus, NSO couldn't defeat Legion, now you want to take on Polaris?  Please.

So Polaris is in a bloc?  Wow, nice grouping of the world's most despised alliances, this will make it easier than ever to target them.  I am unable to justify that comment in any way because those alliances have always been despised and have always been loosely grouped together, so really nothing much has changed at all I guess but  I hate all these alliance with a passion and I wish we had the courage and commitment to end them all, despite our best attempts these bastards just keep rebuilding and defying our best attempts to keep them down.  I can hardly wait for someone else to get a party together so I can ride in on the back of the crowd to get me some damages.  I am unable of course to do anything by myself at this time as I have a few good excuses saved up and to why I won't be leading the charge.  I can not wait to get my shot at these guys though so I will bang on loudly to the cheers of my comrades of convenience and we can all celebrate our own greatness and establish the clever nature of our anti-social position whilst remaining the coolest kids on Bob.

So congratulations XX/Polaris/some other random alliance, your goose is cooked, your gerbel is #$%^ and this time will be the last time that we will fight like this.  Death or Glory or something other than either.

Best post in CN hisytory!  Well done, mon Emperor!  :awesome:

Polar's destruction by NSOs hand isn't scheduled for another...I forget...two years or so? I've missed so many Illuminati meetings.

Oh boy, how much more frustrating does this all have to be knowing that all this time you've been absolutely cuckolded and powerless to do anything about a grudge you're holding onto simply for a revenge you'll never have the power or clout to effect.

Give it a rest, how pathetic.  Forget Kaskus, NSO couldn't defeat Legion, now you want to take on Polaris?  Please.

5qzlvJP.gif

Polar's destruction by NSOs hand isn't scheduled for another...I forget...two years or so? I've missed so many Illuminati meetings.

I see you missed a lot of meetings, you even forgot the first rule of Illuminati meetings, you don't talk about Illuminati meetings.

Edited by D34th

I just hope Ray doesn't pop a valve with all that built up pressure.  Polaris stands waiting for you NSO, if the only resolution is war then why are you waiting?  Even TOP, the slowest moving alliance in the history of Bob has managed to get their revenge attack in, and that was so long ago it is irrelevant to the events of today.

I love to be hated, I thrive on it, I actively promote the concept so do please keep on feeding me, I will do nothing to discourage you.  I also love war, I love to fight on this forum and I love watching stuff get blown up, so nothing you are suggesting has an even remote down side for me.  If you are so upset but three plus years later you haven't worked out a plan or developed the courage to come for us, then I doubt you are competent as a leader and you should resign.  Polaris is an alliance hated by so many individuals on this forum that surely it can not be that hard to get a posse together.... or does your fear hold you back?

I have no interest in your alliance either way, for your unoriginal plans you are destined to join a long line of alliances who thought it necessary to lose their pixels fighting an alliance that doesn't value them.  We are not hiding, I have no interest in promoting diplomacy, get it together rockstar and see how well you go.  I doubt you will have the courage to roll 1v1 because we both know you are amongst the more incompetent at that sort of thing and the last few attempts have been pathetic. 

Anyway, was there a topic we were discussing besides you?

But nobody listen to me, I'm just old and a side hopper. :P

No. There is no new chapter, you are doing it wrong. The side nurturing the initial grudge feels vindicated after winning a war against the hated party, then it is the turn of the defeated party (this time round) to take over the reins of the grudge wagon. That is how the world goes round. Dont you be coming in here and trying to queer the pitch for the rest of us.

You know what is more fun than grudges? Blood Feuds. I wonder if we can start having those now. All part of the evolutionary process, then we can move on to other things subsequently.

psst. Coalition cough Warfare cough. Nothing like feeling vindicated after getting a bunch of deluded/bored/idle/Adventurer types from the nearest tavern to do your heavy lifting for you. Or if NSO is true to form, busting their nut on the way to the wedding at the random chick at the gas station, and then spending the wedding night wiping stains off of trousers. Edited by Helbrecht

I just hope Ray doesn't pop a valve with all that built up pressure.  Polaris stands waiting for you NSO, if the only resolution is war then why are you waiting?  Even TOP, the slowest moving alliance in the history of Bob has managed to get their revenge attack in, and that was so long ago it is irrelevant to the events of today.

I love to be hated, I thrive on it, I actively promote the concept so do please keep on feeding me, I will do nothing to discourage you.  I also love war, I love to fight on this forum and I love watching stuff get blown up, so nothing you are suggesting has an even remote down side for me.  If you are so upset but three plus years later you haven't worked out a plan or developed the courage to come for us, then I doubt you are competent as a leader and you should resign.  Polaris is an alliance hated by so many individuals on this forum that surely it can not be that hard to get a posse together.... or does your fear hold you back?

I have no interest in your alliance either way, for your unoriginal plans you are destined to join a long line of alliances who thought it necessary to lose their pixels fighting an alliance that doesn't value them.  We are not hiding, I have no interest in promoting diplomacy, get it together rockstar and see how well you go.  I doubt you will have the courage to roll 1v1 because we both know you are amongst the more incompetent at that sort of thing and the last few attempts have been pathetic. 

Anyway, was there a topic we were discussing besides you?

3 years ago I was leading Symphony not the Sith, and I believe I said a couple posts ago that this wasn't about me ( http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/117471-dos-equis-on-ice/?p=3149551 ); it's the voices of the many .. The problem still exists because you've never given an attempt that we felt was worthy of acceptance, and because you continue to prove you're everything the Sith have said you are since we fell apart. The issues started with you, while you call me a shit leader. The issues continue because your following leadership has failed to clean up your mess in a satisfactory manner. You don't care, that's fine. And so this will continue until we feel resolved. Don't act so shocked or appalled. 

You don't value anyone but yourselves, this is why we're where we are. 

haha - incompetent cause I won't take my Sith 1v1 against Polar? No - I have a brain. And I'm not that arrogant.

etuUqyJ.png

NP5J5qn.png

When I know you've created the same trashy perception of yourself among other alliances as you have ours, then clearly the smart thing to do is find others whom want the same damn thing. And, to little surprise, you're right - there's no shortage of Polar-hating alliances out there. 

And yet here we are years and years and years later and you are still talking about it.  If it was that important surely you would have made it a priority, but alas you have made this an afterthought.  I can not feel the rage from someone who is that indifferent that they can't get it rolling in all that time.  You lack the commitment required to hold a grudge properly, you lack the commitment required to do anything but rely on others to requite your hate, I pity you.