Dos Equis on Ice

I would care a lot more about what you wrote if it was not the most ironic post I have ever read from the ''KING OF THE ALLIES".  BTW, I am not Polar Government, I am Grub.  I am not the Emperor, I am a grumpy old bastard who hates Pacifica and all your pretenses of superiority dating back to the dawn of time.  I have supported other alliances over your and your agendas since hell froze over and unless it freezes over again nothing will change from me.

As for pissing people off, I am sure I don't care what you think, I am not sure I have ever cared excepted when it coincided with what I think.  It is extremely unlikely that I will shed a single tear when Johnny Jackboots comes with his allies of convenience over the hill, it is more likely there will be celebrations.  This has been coming since 2007 and I don't want you to go holding back now.  Unless of course it isn't all working out the way you envisaged when you played party charlie with both sides last war and all those good time friends you thought you had are seeing how small a cog they are in your machine. 

I am sure we can all look forward to a better world with Pacifica ruling the roost, after all it is your birthright.

Wow Grub, you actually pulled the "I am not Gov" card, so flying the Polar colors and being Imperator Emeritus doesn't count at all and Polar should be held harmless while you talk crap make insults and threats on their behalf. Now before you say you are not talking for Polaris lets check a couple of statements here:

,,,Polaris did what Polaris said it would.... 

... if NSO wants that to be a reason to hate us...

Polaris did not sign up for your !@#$%^&*, we do not drink from your Kool-Aid dispenser and factually
we do not now or ever care about or support Pacifica's post war agenda. 

So Lady Red, please remember next time you end up on the same side as
us, we do not answer to you,

I look forward to seeing your jackboots marching towards us to teach

us about your superiority and to cleanse us from our sins....

Definitely not talking about just yourself here ;)

So you hate pretenses of superiority, well then stop looking in the mirror. The New Pacific Order has had superiority in the past and there are facts and numbers to substantiate it. However the New Polar Order most specifically under your leadership has had....well pretenses. So quit hating on yourself and maybe one day you wont be so negative and hateful.

**Edit - typo and name fix

Edited by Lord Valleo

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you for real? I am not trying to speak for NpO's allies, and that is a silly notion. The old "Such and such alliance has changed" thing is used by literally every alliance in CN. Sometimes its true, sometimes it isnt. The proverbial proof, however, is in the pudding. And the fact is... no matter how you shake it or break it down , in this last war, Polar , once again, in typical Polar fashion, dicked over its entire coalition. It kinda makes it difficult for those that they dicked over this past war, to accept the whole "we have changed" thing. And to those dicked over by Polar in the past, prior to this new "changed" Polar, they are left to look at it as a broader picture of "yep, same old Polar" and snicker as they sit and watch the fallout.

Polaris dicked CoJ so bad that we signed a treaty to make the dicking official, and NPO dicked everyone else so bad that IRON canceled their treaty to make the dicking official. 

Rush knows everything.

Except how to multi-quote.

So wait...Polar admits it doesnt care who it pisses off...oh never mind they never do and boast how they are better for it. Nothing new here. However the statement about answering to your allies make everything even more hilarious...your track record is particularly awesome at exhibiting how well you answer to allies  :gag:

Ladies, you're both pretty and I'm constantly working with one of you and allied to the other, but I gotta say, LV: Pot-kettle.  Give it a rest.

I understand that perfectly.  But in terms of a coallition war, the goals of the original signers of a DoW are the ones that form the coallition.  A coallition formed with a bunch of tag alongs spouting their own agendas and using them for leveraging rights in spite of the original goals is alot like herding feral cats. 

If you'll be so kind as to fire up that war.npowned DB you've got, you'll find that the "original goals" posted at the beginning of the war don't match the "original goals" posted at the end of the war.  You can put that at the top of your "never, ever again" list and you can also put it at the top of your "why did this happen" list. 

Agendas proliferated because Fearless Leader never shared the official (c) agenda until it was time to abort the war.  I'm really sick of hearing from NPO about how rosy NPO is and how stupid and selfish everyone else was; we might have all been arguing with each other, but trust me, my dear, we're only angry with one alliance.  We're so stupid?  Anarchy Inc. is sidelined, you lost IRON and Duckroll with them, and not one assertion NPO made about the post-war position of C&G has come to fruition (color us surprised).  You've gone from a solid ascendant power to a one-and-done ill will machine on a haughty post-war blame tour based from your new headquarters orbiting C&G. 

What a supreme irony, then, for all this to come bubbling up due to your loud-mouthed, ignorant ally Rush so you can come put us on a show of unrepentant dickery in midst of a 10-page whinefest about Polaris' unrepentant dickery.  I don't want to hear how big of a screwup it was to hit NG's ally, I want to hear about how big of a screwup it was to expect everyone but yourselves to sacrifice without telling anyone why. 

Hell, at least Polaris went off the reservation for an ally; you weren't even allied to some of the alliances you wanted us to throw each other under the bus for.

Ohhhh, and "tag-alongs" is it?  Oh, aye!  And to be sure NPO had to fair beat all us pathetic camp followers off with a stick.  Tag-alongs!  All 45 of us that NPO needed to fight in the upper tiers since its own didn't fight one war. 

I'm so tired of this cycle, but it looks like Equilibrium is NPO's BiPolar and we're destined to do it over and over again as you repeat insults about us tag-alongs who fought your war for you, and us tag-alongs refuse to keep quiet.

Here's a word of advice from Chief Yapyap of the Tagalong Tribe: Great Red Father gonna needum some Tagalong braves iffin Great Red Father wanna gettum anything done again, Great Red Father needum be quiet about Tagalong braves in the meantime.  Maybe Tagalong Tribe makin own never-gin list.

Edited by Schattenmann

Wow Grub, you actually pulled the "I am not Gov" card, so flying the Polar colors and being Imperator Emeritus doesn't count at all and Polar should be held harmless while you talk crap make insults and threats on their behalf. Now before you say you are not talking for Polaris lets check a couple of statements here:

Definitely not talking about just yourself here ;)

So you hate pretenses of superiority, well then stop looking in the mirror. The New Pacific Order has had superiority in the past and there are facts and numbers to substantiate it. However the New Polar Order most specifically under your leadership has had....well pretenses. So quit hating on yourself and maybe one day you wont be so negative and hateful.

**Edit - typo and name fix

I think you are trying to hard now.  I am obviously part of the ''we'' of Polaris, I am a member in good standing, however I am not the Emperor of Polaris.  I have been retired a long time comrade, in fact there have been three Emperor since my time, so I think you might be reaching a little further than usual.  I do however have strong opinions about the NPO, your efforts last war and your blatant desire to rise to the top of the tree with the the rest of your coalition falling neatly into line in subservience to you.

I do particularly like the ''looking in the mirror'' line, it is the response of someone who has not really got much to respond with, short on detail, short on imagination and short on vocabulary.  I am clear about why I hate, you seem confused about whether you are allowed to say you do.  Just let it out Pacifican scum, let it all out, tell us all how Sponge pissed in your cornflakes again and how I did something or other and how Polaris is the evil one.  It has been a long time since we pretended to be friends, it is time you just stopped pretending and got right down to it.  You hate Polaris and all we are, you hate me and all I am and I am perfectly fine with that.  There is plenty of hate to go around.

I think you are trying to hard now.  I am obviously part of the ''we'' of Polaris, I am a member in good standing, however I am not the Emperor of Polaris.  I have been retired a long time comrade, in fact there have been three Emperor since my time, so I think you might be reaching a little further than usual.  I do however have strong opinions about the NPO, your efforts last war and your blatant desire to rise to the top of the tree with the the rest of your coalition falling neatly into line in subservience to you.

I do particularly like the ''looking in the mirror'' line, it is the response of someone who has not really got much to respond with, short on detail, short on imagination and short on vocabulary.  I am clear about why I hate, you seem confused about whether you are allowed to say you do.  Just let it out Pacifican scum, let it all out, tell us all how Sponge pissed in your cornflakes again and how I did something or other and how Polaris is the evil one.  It has been a long time since we pretended to be friends, it is time you just stopped pretending and got right down to it.  You hate Polaris and all we are, you hate me and all I am and I am perfectly fine with that.  There is plenty of hate to go around.

awww poor thing...here Grub I got something for ya ;)

ice+cream+cookie+sandwiches+019.JPG

Communication was atrocious in the EQ coalition, between the Skype calls, far too many chans for different purposes, etc.

This is entirely true.  Who made the decision to break it all out into so many channels of communication?  Was it Polaris?  All the "bandwagoners who we now claim are just trying to railroad us"?  Good point.

Honestly I don't blame NPO and I am willing to believe that there were just mistakes made in communicating the agenda of the coalition effectively, and that lines of communications failed.

If you ever tried communicating with the Derp Rush crew over in MHA, NADC, etc.....you'd know how hard it is to communicate with these inexperienced leaders who get a shot of power, and go crazy.

And you guys wonder why everyone (well, ok, it's pretty much just us..) wants to roll you.  Grub has no taste.

I'll agree with you just this once, maybe that's why Grub is a grumpy man. He doesn't know what great food tastes like.