Amicitiae Nostrae Memoriam Spero Sempiternam Fore

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

None are beyond redemption.

I'll rephrase: GOD is several years past that possibility [i]unless a certain someone steps down[/i]. Because of the infinitesimally small probability of that happening, I didn't bother to mention it the first time.

As if anyone here doesn't know exactly who you're referring to. Is that certain someone beyond redemption? ;>.>

I'll rephrase the question: will ex-SF alliances and members ever cease to loathe me?

The answer to my question is the same as the answer to yours.

Edited by Bob Ilyani

I'll rephrase the question: will ex-SF alliances and members ever cease to loathe me?

I don't loathe you Bob, I don't really think about you that much to be honest.

We are all wondering if and when you will get over yourself. Other than that, your not even a twinkle in most of our minds. Some other SF! .gov can feel free to correct me if I'm making presumptions about their preoccupations, though.

We are all wondering if and when you will get over yourself. Other than that, your not even a twinkle in most of our minds. Some other SF! .gov can feel free to correct me if I'm making presumptions about their preoccupations, though.

He's "one of those guys I argue with on the OWF sometimes" to me, just like Neo Uruk. </technically not SF gov, but totally was at some point>

This is also depressing.

All so or also?  ;)

I was never a fan of Superfriends, fought against them in a slew of wars, but I never hated them either.  SF was always that powerful bloc that was always hanging out there that you couldn't ignore.  One thing I can say for sure, they were tough as nails.

o/ SF

I don't loathe you Bob, I don't really think about you that much to be honest.

Echoing this sentiment

Anyway, some reactions in here suprise me, good to see there can still be mutual respect between (former) enemies from time to time.

Sorry, would have posted much sooner, but matters of state (ok, RL) called me away from the arena area...

I remembering predicting this day a long time ago...and being told by a few of you it would never happen.

You outlasted my expectations.

I'm honestly not here to do a happy dance, more like to pay my respects.  Good luck to the individual alliances that made up this former bloc.