Amicitiae Nostrae Memoriam Spero Sempiternam Fore

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And then forgets that it wasn't even that war that did the real damage to SF.. 

Let's face it, in the history of SF, Mjolnir wont be a lot more than a side note. A bloc we fought once and then imploded spectacularly even after 'winning' the war. 

So enjoy and remember your 'victory' Bob, because no one else will. 

"we got our asses handed to us lol lets pretend that never happened"

and then you disbanded after winning a war as well, damn.  Some bloc to disband after winning a war!!!  And if you are seriously trying to claim you won that war, none of you have recovered from it (except R&R who didn't really fight it as much as the others because of FOK).

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

Are people seriously criticizing us for dissolving our own bloc? Man you just can't please some people...

They're criticizing certain people for keeping up with the long-kept tradition of grand delusion. You can also say they're criticizing you for disbandment if it helps, but that puts you firmly into the first square. Edited by Neo Uruk

And then forgets that it wasn't even that war that did the real damage to SF.. 

Let's face it, in the history of SF, Mjolnir wont be a lot more than a side note. A bloc we fought once and then imploded spectacularly even after 'winning' the war. 

So enjoy and remember your 'victory' Bob, because no one else will. 

Keep telling yourself that lol

MJ didn't implode either, we did what we set out to do and that's that. We will indeed remember the victory that hammered your bloc, it was a good time :smug:

I was actually referring to a few pages back, rehashing Mjolnir/SF is just sad, it was almost 3 years ago.

Neither of us won fyi, the only winner in that whole affair was Ardus. That was his singular triumph.

That said, I think we all know Bob had no impact leading to this dissolution.  Only I did.  And it wasn't because of Grudge or Dave--it's the web.  Y'all saw the web and went "good lord" and now everything's goin' to hell.

Can confirm.

R&R's done it's part. Now it's the rest of the CN's turn.

Very saddening to see honestly, :( R.I.P. Superfriends

O/ SF

"we got our asses handed to us lol lets pretend that never happened"

and then you disbanded after winning a war as well, damn.  Some bloc to disband after winning a war!!!  And if you are seriously trying to claim you won that war, none of you have recovered from it (except R&R who didn't really fight it as much as the others because of FOK).

Superfriends won the Karma War as well and dominated. They also won the TOP-C&G, BiPolar, and the PB-NpO War. I don't think you know what you're talking about. Everyone used to call it SuperGrievances for awhile. They fought in several independent conflicts as well.

Edited by Rotavele

Just saw this and was actually surprised. I also admit that I'm disappointed. Who the hell are we supposed to keep beating on now that SF is gone?

Dos Equis is still composed of Sparta/Fark/MHA. The perfect trio of useless.

This is the best thing to come onto the OWF and read. I am very happy at this announcement, I look forward to some disbandment notices of a couple of these signatories next.

A fool is made more of a fool when his mouth is more open than his mind.

Very saddening to see honestly, :( R.I.P. Superfriends

O/ SF

Superfriends won the Karma War as well and dominated. They also won the TOP-C&G, BiPolar, and the PB-NpO War. I don't think you know what you're talking about. Everyone used to call it SuperGrievances for awhile. They fought in several independent conflicts as well.

Oh my god really?  I completely forgot that other things happened. Those must just be footnotes in the grand history of SF, which clearly solely consisted of being destroyed in Dave/Grudge and then disbanding after they "won" Equilibrium.

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

If anyone thinks MJ was anything other then a god damned joke they are fools. We were scared. We didn't achieve what we set out to do. We crushed CSN and GOD. That's it. R&R went largely unscathed and we left 2 MJ members out to dry because some people were afraid of bringing in R&R/FOK. It was a failure and a complete waste of our time.

If anyone thinks MJ was anything other then a god damned joke they are fools. We were scared. We didn't achieve what we set out to do. We crushed CSN and GOD. That's it. R&R went largely unscathed and we left 2 MJ members out to dry because some people were afraid of bringing in R&R/FOK. It was a failure and a complete waste of our time.

RnR was unable to be touched that war because of PB, main conspirators with Mj/DR. CSN and GOD at that time were the main concerns within SF. RIA hasn't quite been the same since PB-Polar, but they were kept down. It was an overall solid achievement for Mjolnir. Not the ultimate victory, but sometimes concessions have to be made.

Superfriends has been a shaping force in CN for a long time.  I'll miss being part of something more solid than most in CN will ever understand.  To all of you who showed up to gloat.  Know this has nothing to do with you.

Thanks to all for the well wishes, especially the shout out from Crownguard.

o/SF

Rest in peace you beautiful concept that nobody else really understood.

Well I don't know about that, Valhalla, NoR, LoSS, TGE, Nebula-X and SNAFU did a pretty good job reducing our NS by about 75%.

Goodbye SF. 

Also Mj was created with a goal to roll SF. That goal was achieved and SF did get their asses handed to them. The bloc had served its purpose. Val/DT/NoR were still allies after the disbandment of Mj anyway wasn't as if they just split after Mj. 

Edited by Sir Keshav IV

Goodbye SF. 

Also Mj was created with a goal to roll SF. That goal was achieved and SF did get their asses handed to them. The bloc had served its purpose. Val/DT/NoR were still allies after the disbandment of Mj anyway wasn't as if they just split after Mj. 

Okay? The five of us aren't split up, you know. o_o

I never meant to imply you folks split up. I Just pointed out the MJ grouping never really vanished, just didn't exist as a bloc. 

Whether or not the SF grouping fades out remains to be seen. o_o I honestly don't know how it'll go. I have my predictions like everyone, of course.