TOP has a leak

D34th

What does that prove? GGA won multiple wars in their span. Not to mention, I was on the entirety of the Continuum's PZI list. I guess being against GGA before it was popular is a bad thing?

Lastly, who are you? Thanks for knowing my history, though. Pretty sweet of you.

GGA is not a competent alliance. However, I do believe you're fairly competent. Do you see what I'm trying to say?

And I'm BEazy, but you're Starfox founding member of the second Vox Populi, it would be fairly difficult to not know your history if someone was politically active during WoTC.

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Starfox founding member of the second Vox Populi, it would be fairly difficult to not know your history if someone was politically active during WoTC.

Also because he likes to remind everyone about it any chance he's (not) given.

I feel sorry for all of you who are discussing slot efficiency as if everything about Cybernations isn't horribly trite.

I feel the need to remind you how awkward it is for you to comment so frequently about how things allegedly matter so little they don't even need commented on.

I don't, we don't, and we're not dropping them.  As I told TiTaN, TOP will not abandon one ally because of a perception of servitude to that ally to join anybody for the reality of servitude.  Those who condition further relations on disconnecting from MK demand just that degradation, demand that TOP live up to the worst parts of its reputation, and demand that TOP isolate itself from the only people that stood with us when hell came down this last war.  We may be vicious practitioners of realpolitik, but loyalty and patience are of great value to both hopeless romantics and calculating bastards.

Besides, DH is just an MK/GOONS treaty now, champ.  If people are running around hoping to keep a non-existent bloc down and out, they'll not achieve much.

Seeing this said by someone I've always considered a MK member despite the AA switch is no surprise. Although I'm sure TOP's wellbeing is now your highest priority after being accepted, rather than joining to make sure they remain a loyal MK puppet.

Seeing this said by someone I've always considered a MK member despite the AA switch is no surprise. Although I'm sure TOP's wellbeing is now your highest priority after being accepted, rather than joining to make sure they remain a loyal MK puppet.

You know I literally saw the AI pip and said "haha man Alterego's back for real, sweet" when I read this post

MK trying to get as many of their members as they can into alliances they want to influence heavily isn't anything new, they did it with ODN among other alliances. It wouldn't surprise me if how this was leaked was MK moles showing the screens to the rest of MK to update them on the current TOP opinion of them, then from there it spread. TOP has taken in a lot of "former" MK members, which I don't think is a good idea. If they really believe these members are really no longer with MK or don't care, that is their call to make.

Although to me its seemed obvious for a while how MK has been able to have the level of control over politics they've had so far is by spreading some of their more active members out into alliances they want to influence, then having those members push extremely pro-MK policies. Through being highly active and consistent in what direction they want the alliance to take they can have a large effect on what decisions alliances make.

I am a fierce advocate of to whom I have sworn loyalty.  That is TOP first and TOP's allies soon after.

It is pretty clear to everyone you have no idea what you are talking about.

MK trying to get as many of their members as they can into alliances they want to influence heavily isn't anything new, they did it with ODN among other alliances. It wouldn't surprise me if how this was leaked was MK moles showing the screens to the rest of MK to update them on the current TOP opinion of them, then from there it spread. TOP has taken in a lot of "former" MK members, which I don't think is a good idea. If they really believe these members are really no longer with MK or don't care, that is their call to make.

Although to me its seemed obvious for a while how MK has been able to have the level of control over politics they've had so far is by spreading some of their more active members out into alliances they want to influence, then having those members push extremely pro-MK policies. Through being highly active and consistent in what direction they want the alliance to take they can have a large effect on what decisions alliances make.

Next you're gonna tell me they [ooc]harvested your IP

Can you remind the rest of the classes how many members from MK went to ODN, please? Can you name them all?

Funny I've always considered him VE.

TOP is an MK puppet is a VE puppet okay

all of the infighting is an elaborate ruse to throw you off the trail of the most powerful axis in CN history

... all controlled by the shadow government of Pandora's Box

All of three of them left?

Same, haha.

Funny how whatever AA you held for the first few years seem to stick in my memory.

And to think Polaris once rejected me.

^^real reason for its on/off troubles

All of three of them left?

Same, haha.

Funny how whatever AA you held for the first few years seem to stick in my memory.

Heh, I finally shook off everyone thinking I was still in Polaris.. Took a couple of years but managed it. Now most still think I am either in DT or TIO...

Heh, I finally shook off everyone thinking I was still in Polaris.. Took a couple of years but managed it. Now most still think I am either in DT or TIO...

You'll always be in DAWN to me <3