Peace Announcement

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UCON fought very hard and upheld their honor. There is no shame in knowing when it's time to call it quits. 

For the sake of MW I won't turn this thread into a dramafest, but there was very little honor in how they left the war.

For the sake of MW I won't turn this thread into a dramafest, but there was very little honor in how they left the war.

TBF, MW has little stake in this war. It's honorable of them to want to stick by their allies, but they're just DH meat shields in a stacked deck at this point. Take a beating. Get out. Call it a day.

TBF, MW has little stake in this war. It's honorable of them to want to stick by their allies, but they're just DH meat shields in a stacked deck at this point. Take a beating. Get out. Call it a day.

Well you would know about being a meat shield eh?

UCoN will always stay at war as long MW ask us to do so.  We had the permission of our allies at MW with regards to this peace since there is already something happening beyond our reach.  There is more to this agreement than meets the eye.  Please ask our common allies at MW for more info.

Both UCoN and MW have ties to the Equilibrium side, UCoN in particular until recently was in Arizona and has a MDoAP with DT, MW should be thankful UCoN defended them and fought hard in doing so.  UCoN didn't hide their nations, they burned them in defense of MW.

If UCoN had cited treaty conflicts and not defended MW, you couldn't really blame them, but they didn't, they burned for their ally.

Edited by Ogaden

From what I saw, UCoN fought hard, lost half or more of their pre-war NS and you say they are throwing their ally under the bus? Heh. Considering Deinos is not one of their allies, then I doubt they care about what you have to say. Though from what I know of MW, I doubt they feel the same as you do. Glad to know that if you ally Deinos and surrender after fighting hard and burning for them, they will consider you honorless and useless until you have fully burned your alliance to the ground for them.

Congrats on peace guys. UCoN fought hard and from what I saw/heard, fought well.

Edited by Dochartaigh