Peace Announcement

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UCoN joined this war aggressively because they wanted to go to war along side MW, not in defense of MW. They had no treaty obligation to take part and MW made sure they knew this going in. MW appreciates the fact that they jumped in simply to show solidarity between our two alliances and we appreciate what they gave while they were at war.

Kudos to UCoN for achieving peace on their own terms.

Why continue to fight a war for a losing coalition - especially when you don't care for the main alliances involved.

Smart choice UCoN, the smart ones will follow in your steps

People crying about this are pathetic.  A small alliance came in by treaty and gave it all they had.  What more would you have them do? 

I want them to [i]burn[/i].

Nah but congrats on peace etc. You all laughed at me when I placed a bet on the war ending late-march... Hopefully this will be the first domino to fall.

Congrats to UCoN on achieving peace.  You guys came in and fought hard.  Our side has never been under the illusion we are going to win in the lower tiers so I think it says quite a bit about you guys to jump into the fray as a 20ish man AA to defend your allies.  You could have taken the much easier route some alliances choose when they have friends on both sides and either stayed out or joined the bandwagon.  Best of luck rebuilding.

I've never said UCoN doesn't deserve props for going into the war. The way they went about leaving is what I take issue with.

We signed the peace with MW's permission.  Better ask 2 of your allies on it rather me putting sensitive stuff here.  It will clear up why we chose peace.  

Peace was very far from our minds until we were informed of the situation. 

I've never said UCoN doesn't deserve props for going into the war. The way they went about leaving is what I take issue with.

The way they went about leaving? You mean getting peace after fighting hard for their ally and losing at least half of their NS? Yeah, what a shitty way to leave a war...

Congrats to UCoN on achieving peace.  You guys came in and fought hard.  Our side has never been under the illusion we are going to win in the lower tiers so I think it says quite a bit about you guys to jump into the fray as a 20ish man AA to defend your allies.  You could have taken the much easier route some alliances choose when they have friends on both sides and either stayed out or joined the bandwagon.  Best of luck rebuilding.

This expresses my sentiments very well. Thank you UCoN for your bravery and contribution.

We are pleased to accept Pacifica's surrender.

I almost spilled my coffee.. :)

Imho, you are doing injustice to your intelligence by posting such comments.

The way they went about leaving? You mean getting peace after fighting hard for their ally and losing at least half of their NS? Yeah, what a shitty way to leave a war...

Woooosh

Anyways happy rebuilding and such UCoN, I may not agree with how peace was achieved but of course I appreciate your jumping into the fray.