Peace Announcement

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for your contributions UCON... you guys were stuck in some of the thickest fighting and didn't blink or play it soft; that's an admirable trait and one not too common these days.

Best of luck rebuilding!

Woooosh

Anyways happy rebuilding and such UCoN, I may not agree with how peace was achieved but of course I appreciate your jumping into the fray.

Honestly, I don't care what goes on behind the scenes. UCoN fought hard and MW has no issues with them leaving. Why you do is way beyond me. If UCoN is leaving with the blessing of their ally, then there is no issue with how they achieved peace. From what I can tell, they achieved peace through fighting hard beside MW and shedding NS like crazy to help MW out. So you can make all the "wooosh" sounds you want but apparently much more is flying above your head than above mine mate.

From what I can see from the war search screen it doesn't look like UCoN and NEW fought much. Anyways congrats on the peace

For doing your thing

o/ UCoN

For getting the surrender

o/ DB4D and co. 

o/ to throwing allies under the bus!

To be fair, they jumped in a war they had no part in, after being essentially dragged into losing half their NS over Umbrella's actions.

No shame in stepping out. UCoN is a good alliance with no real fight here.

I really do think alliances should include some sort of "I surrender" statement so alliances can't e-lawyer their way to calling it a draw to preserve some stupid undefeated record.  Not saying UCON is like that of course.

Gratz on peace and fighting while many sit in peace mode waiting for the *right moment*

I assume you are referring to Derp Rush's upper tier, who sit in peace mode while we thrash their upper tier.

I really do think alliances should include some sort of "I surrender" statement so alliances can't e-lawyer their way to calling it a draw to preserve some stupid undefeated record.  Not saying UCON is like that of course.

I assume you are referring to Derp Rush's upper tier, who sit in peace mode while we thrash their upper tier.

Alot of them have fought and managed to escape into peace mode. There are v. few who were in peace mode and still are and the top tier is not really relevant to UCON here. We've had hundreds of nations yet to join the war in the tier UCON was fighting. That tactic only allowed more freedom to opposing nations to pile on UCON and cycle in and out with complete freedom.

Apart from that, UCON really has no links to the core instigator of this conflict. So their stake is not the same in lowest tiers like e.g. GOONS.

I just find it funny that Dienos and someone from ODN of all alliances are the ones criticizing UCON. Nobody else on both sides seem to have a problem with this. Edited by shahenshah

Congrats to UCoN on achieving peace.  You guys came in and fought hard.  Our side has never been under the illusion we are going to win in the lower tiers so I think it says quite a bit about you guys to jump into the fray as a 20ish man AA to defend your allies.  You could have taken the much easier route some alliances choose when they have friends on both sides and either stayed out or joined the bandwagon.  Best of luck rebuilding.

^ This

Good luck in your future.

So the coalition that UCON was a part of doesn't like this, and UCON, their friends, and the coalition they surrendered to are busy defending it as a perfectly acceptable action. Yawn.

Hereno, good friend, you're not reading this properly.

Most leaders, on our side of the fence, are congratulating UCON (UCoN?) on a fight well fought as well. They went in, gave all they could. TBRaiders perfectly sums up what most of us think. However, a few disagree. Let's not take the opinions of a few and make a "your coalition" statement. That would lead to really bad threads (and this place is already a cesspool of idiocy).

Hereno, good friend, you're not reading this properly.

Most leaders, on our side of the fence, are congratulating UCON (UCoN?) on a fight well fought as well. They went in, gave all they could. TBRaiders perfectly sums up what most of us think. However, a few disagree. Let's not take the opinions of a few and make a "your coalition" statement. That would lead to really bad threads (and this place is already a cesspool of idiocy).

But then I couldn't be all holier-than-thou and generalize the thoughts of hundreds of people. :(

But then I couldn't be all holier-than-thou and generalize the thoughts of hundreds of people. :(

Well no one from Denios or ODN has countered the original statements made by them concerning the role of UCoN. So you can feel holier than them. 

Add to that that the incompetence coalition didn't post any messages of niceness to UCoN that I could see on a quick scroll until MW declared that they did not condone those statements. Draw any conclusion you like. 

Happy hoilering. 

Congrats to UCoN on achieving peace.  You guys came in and fought hard.  Our side has never been under the illusion we are going to win in the lower tiers so I think it says quite a bit about you guys to jump into the fray as a 20ish man AA to defend your allies.  You could have taken the much easier route some alliances choose when they have friends on both sides and either stayed out or joined the bandwagon.  Best of luck rebuilding.

This expresses my sentiments very well. Thank you UCoN for your bravery and contribution.

Appreciate your effort UCON. Its been fun.

Thank you for your contributions UCON... you guys were stuck in some of the thickest fighting and didn't blink or play it soft; that's an admirable trait and one not too common these days.

Best of luck rebuilding!

I tip my hat to the people thanking UCoN in this, they put their all in, had allied support for their exit, and do not deserve to be criticized for anything.

We are pleased to accept Pacifica's surrender.

Oh you!!!

Good luck UCoN, hope you enjoy heading to bed at a normal time, and not getting up early to check your nation.