Peace Announcement

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is pretty much a total dose of sensationalism. I bet you could count the number of UCON detractors in this thread on less than 1 hand, yet somehow, you still search out a way to put all of that on one broad brush and swoosh it all over everything. Anything for a soundbyte I guess.

In fact, going back to look... at the time your post was made.. there was  a grand total of two (not one, but TWO!) comments about UCON that could have been seen as disparaging. I can certainly see why you would draw the conclusion that the coalition UCON was part of doesnt like this. After all... 2 is ... well... its 2... Just stop.

Edit: Also, the mere fact that you equate Gloin to "the coalition that UCON was part of"... will do nothing but swell his ego! 

I counted six posts disparaging UCoN over the first five pages. But four of those were Gloin being a donkey before somebody in Deinos hit him with the clue-by-four.

But yeah, the amount of ~YoUr SiDe~ bullshit in this thread (from all involved sides) is ridiculous. Such is the OWF.

Congrats all around on the peace, UCoN if you got anyone wanting to sell tech for rebuilding funds, call me :D

I counted six posts disparaging UCoN over the first five pages. But four of those were Gloin being a donkey before somebody in Deinos hit him with the clue-by-four.

Gloin was kind enough to come and voice his opinion to me personally. Almost immediately after his posts. There is absolutely no hard feelings.

That's because you haven't seen his face light up when we pay him for our shares of the beer he brought over.

Who said we were paying him?  :ehm:

I find it hard to argue anyone is really winning this war, rather everyone is prolonging the stupidity.

Edited by Penlugue Solaris