GATO Spy Ops

HeroofTime55

Hey GATO, I'd declare on some of your guys if you weren't all hiding in hippie.  So have the next best thing.  Public spy ops!

Feel free to do something about it at your leisure.

Toodles~

You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Texas Pride. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:

Days in Peace Mode: 9 Days
Desired Religion: Islam
Desired Government: Dictatorship
Threat Level: Low 
Tax Rate: 28%
Number of Spies: 50
Last Nuke Purchase: 8/9/2012 11:09:18 AM
Last Wonder Purchase: 4/29/2012
Total Money: $159,487,296
Technology: 223.45 Levels
Last Bill Payment: 1/22/2013 8:40:18 PM
Trade Partners: Republic of BaN, Caesura, Whoei, Denrollistan, The Hell
Secret Aid Sent To: None
Total Aircraft: 0
Aircraft Fighter Strength: 0
Aircraft Bomber Strength: 0
Navy Purchases Today: 0
Navy Vessels:

• Corvettes: 0
  • Landing Ships: 0
  • Battleships: 0
  • Cruisers: 0
  • Frigates: 0
  • Destroyers: 0
  • Submarines: 0
  • Aircraft Carriers: 0

Your spies returned home unharmed and unidentified.

You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of new liberia. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:

Days in Peace Mode: 9 Days
Desired Religion: Jainism
Desired Government: Federal Government
Threat Level: High 
Tax Rate: 28%
Number of Spies: 1
Last Nuke Purchase: None
Last Wonder Purchase: None
Total Money: $1,724,917
Technology: 360.16 Levels
Last Bill Payment: 1/22/2013 9:02:10 PM
Trade Partners: Ben Franklin, Alibi Confederation, United Kingdom of Gr, Discombobulnation, Ethnicclashistan
Secret Aid Sent To: None
Total Aircraft: 20
Aircraft Fighter Strength: 60
Aircraft Bomber Strength: 70
Navy Purchases Today: 0
Navy Vessels:

• Corvettes: 0
  • Landing Ships: 0
  • Battleships: 0
  • Cruisers: 0
  • Frigates: 0
  • Destroyers: 0
  • Submarines: 0
  • Aircraft Carriers: 0

Your spies returned home unharmed and unidentified.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HeroofTime55, I've never heard of you before, you're probably not very important. But a word of advice, fix the unmitigated disaster thing that Laslo was talking about in the other GATO thread before you try to self-inflate your importance.

Also nice back-fire trying to prod. I'll be watching with great interest on what you try next, how self-detrimental can you be?

Edited by Frederico Rodriguez

HeroofTime55, I've never heard of you before, you're probably not very important. But a word of advice, fix the unmitigated disaster thing that Laslo was talking about in the other GATO thread before you try to self-inflate your importance.

Also nice back-fire trying to prod. I'll be watching with great interest on what you try next, how self-detrimental can you be?

lol I didn't know that wasn't possible for someone that has posted on the owf. 

lol I didn't know that wasn't possible for someone that has posted on the owf. 

Haha, admittedly I do tend to filter out the crap making me oblivious to the existence of a LOT of people on here. Nonetheless, I find it a good method to pay attention to people who display some sort of intelligence and logical reasoning. I'm also not a fan of cheap shots and general desperate wavering for attention, this topic falls under the latter.

I feel bad for the bloke though, even I have gathered more useful information through spy operations - and that's saying something.

Edited by Frederico Rodriguez

I wouldn't have to take cheap shots if you all would come out of hippie and fight.  There's using peace mode for tactical purposes (setting up for counters, restocking nukes, taking a breather, etc), but when over 75% of your alliance is in hiding for the duration of the war, that's just raw cowardice.  That's something an alliance like Sparta would pull.

As far as the why, my desire is to test that shiny new GATO policy, but, alas, again, I can't hit them because they're all in hiding.

when over 75% of your alliance is in hiding for the duration of the war, that's just raw cowardice.  That's something an alliance like Sparta would pull.

Actually true. So, did the war end when we weren't looking? No? Then it is premature to speak of anyone doing anything for the duration of the war. Perhaps you have little stamina or attention span. But you could better direct your energies to the ongoing conflict than to attention-whoring. You'll know when the time has come to speak of what everyone did for the duration of the war because you'll hear Walling sing. Until then, it ain't over.