GATO Spy Ops

HeroofTime55

I wouldn't have to take cheap shots if you all would come out of hippie and fight.  There's using peace mode for tactical purposes (setting up for counters, restocking nukes, taking a breather, etc), but when over 75% of your alliance is in hiding for the duration of the war, that's just raw cowardice.  That's something an alliance like Sparta would pull.

As far as the why, my desire is to test that shiny new GATO policy, but, alas, again, I can't hit them because they're all in hiding.

RIA is a direct treaty partner of GOD so your spying and even attacking is fine if you read our policy thoroughly.  At least wait until the end of the war to determine what we did for the duration. So all you've accomplished is showing your lack of reading comprehension and made a fool of yourself. Congrats.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also:

You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Sedecim. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:

Days in Peace Mode: 8 Days
Desired Religion: Islam
Desired Government: Dictatorship
Threat Level: Severe 
Tax Rate: 30%
Number of Spies: 319
Last Nuke Purchase: None
Last Wonder Purchase: 11/23/2011
Total Money: $139,947,648
Technology: 1,162.25 Levels
Last Bill Payment: 1/31/2013 2:08:11 PM
Trade Partners: Animal Nation, Abaratus, Realitos Graze
Secret Aid Sent To: None
Total Aircraft: 0
Aircraft Fighter Strength: 0
Aircraft Bomber Strength: 0
Navy Purchases Today: 0
Navy Vessels:

• Corvettes: 0
  • Landing Ships: 0
  • Battleships: 0
  • Cruisers: 0
  • Frigates: 0
  • Destroyers: 2
  • Submarines: 2
  • Aircraft Carriers: 0

Your spies returned home unharmed and unidentified.

You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Italian Yankees. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:

Desired Religion: Confucianism
Desired Government: Democracy
Threat Level: Low 
Tax Rate: 30%
Number of Spies: 775
Last Nuke Purchase: None
Last Wonder Purchase: 10/17/2011
Total Money: $47,784,742
Technology: 622.18 Levels
Last Bill Payment: 1/31/2013 5:07:27 PM
Trade Partners: Asuria II, Corcica, Estatoe, FanraZeb, Crazy Rightists
Secret Aid Sent To: None
Total Aircraft: 0
Aircraft Fighter Strength: 0
Aircraft Bomber Strength: 0
Navy Purchases Today: 0
Navy Vessels:

• Corvettes: 0
  • Landing Ships: 0
  • Battleships: 0
  • Cruisers: 0
  • Frigates: 0
  • Destroyers: 0
  • Submarines: 0
  • Aircraft Carriers: 0

Although the mission was a success your spies were caught, 20 spies were killed, and your identity has been publicly revealed.

I wouldn't have to take cheap shots if you all would come out of hippie and fight.  There's using peace mode for tactical purposes (setting up for counters, restocking nukes, taking a breather, etc), but when over 75% of your alliance is in hiding for the duration of the war, that's just raw cowardice.  That's something an alliance like Sparta would pull.

As far as the why, my desire is to test that shiny new GATO policy, but, alas, again, I can't hit them because they're all in hiding.

The opening weeks of a war that could last months and your standards of tactics is "go all out - maverick style". I'm sorry to tell you, but that just smacks of pathetic attention seeking. Surely you have a higher emotional intelligence than that? It's logical to maximise chance of success, the GATO is doing just that. When GATO's nations enter the war, it will be on their own terms.

GATO values its pixels quite lowly, but its allies, friends and fellow members quite highly. It's a pretty logical to draw a conclusion that it is tactical and not cowardice. You seem to be a random bloke who's attempting to cause trouble with some pretty crappy attempts at a quip. You also seem to be inherently unreasonable. I'm learning more about you! Is there someone with more substance from your alliance who can voice your views for you? In a slightly more intellectual way perhaps?

Otherwise, good luck with whatever you're trying to achieve here. And good luck in dealing with your unmitigated disaster thing.

Edited by Frederico Rodriguez

This is your coalition mate, Equilibrium. Of course, if you wanted to "accidentally" agree to "transfer" him to GOONS' "care" as part of a war ending peace agreement, that would be good too.

Well, if you want him to care for GOONS as its viceroy, then I won't be one to argue :)

Edit: Pick a less honorable alliance to poke at HOT Edited by supercoolyellow

Hey HeroofTime55, I'd declare on you if you weren't hiding in hippie. So have the next best thing. Feel free to do something about it at your leisure.

I just went in today because i just fought 4 wars and I need to refuel.  You can bet your ass I'm going to be back as soon as I'm allowed to push the button that lets me.

What is this shit? Does any body care about the warchests of some crappy little GATO nations?

Nah, HoT decided to "test" our policy by staying within the parameters. He's not very bright. I think he's just still sad about the whole UE-EvU thing and our involvement (ie wrecking him and his pal).