GATO Spy Ops

HeroofTime55

This is your coalition mate, Equilibrium. Of course, if you wanted to "accidentally" agree to "transfer" him to GOONS' "care" as part of a war ending peace agreement, that would be good too.

Are you guys certified early childhood educators?

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations on your 11k ns nation after... 909 days? You surely had an excellent warchest prior to every war you've fought... The exit is this way -----------------­­­>>>>

Gee its funny how when your alliance has ditched allies to be on the winning side of every war for half a decade, that your nation ends up not suffering the effects of losing wars.  I should leave this world because my nation is small.  I bow to your superior logic.

Are you guys certified early childhood educators?

[ooc] Funnily enough, I've recently helped writing an e-learning package on safeguarding children.  We also did one on safeguarding adults with learning difficulties.[/ooc]

Gee its funny how when your alliance has ditched allies to be on the winning side of every war for half a decade, that your nation ends up not suffering the effects of losing wars.  I should leave this world because my nation is small.  I bow to your superior logic.

now, now, Hero, there are many other reasons why you should leave this world.

Edited by Lamuella

HoT, I can't say I know much about you or your alliance but I think it's safe for me to say you come off as a lonely sad little man. is RIA just not getting enough attention this war for you?

He won't rest until GATO pays for it's part in wrecking his pony alliance (lol).

The funny part is when WAE came to RIA demanding reps for posting this stuff. I peed myself when I was told.

You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Complex of Dejima. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:

Days in Peace Mode: 16 Days
Desired Religion: Islam
Desired Government: Dictatorship
Threat Level: Severe 
Tax Rate: 30%
Number of Spies: 3
Last Nuke Purchase: None
Last Wonder Purchase: 6/30/2012
Total Money: $335,902,663
Technology: 700.30 Levels
Last Bill Payment: 2/6/2013 9:53:23 PM
Trade Partners: Babylon, Fraise de Sang, Switzerland, United State of Ball, DeathBringerLand
Secret Aid Sent To: None
Total Aircraft: 0
Aircraft Fighter Strength: 0
Aircraft Bomber Strength: 0
Navy Purchases Today: 0
Navy Vessels:

• Corvettes: 0
  • Landing Ships: 0
  • Battleships: 0
  • Cruisers: 0
  • Frigates: 0
  • Destroyers: 0
  • Submarines: 0
  • Aircraft Carriers: 0

Your spies returned home unharmed and unidentified.

Hahahahahaha the whiny tattle-tale kid complains about how no body likes him, then reveals the contents of the pretty girl's diary.

Wow, can't you at least pretend that you give a rat's ass about what people think about you before circuitously asking for acknowledgement?

Not helping your case at all, dude.