GATO Spy Ops

HeroofTime55

You need to come out of hippie before that can happen.

And your side needs to stop our bigs before that will happen. RIA will get it's day eventually. Your little spy escapades and one war are not too high of a priority at this point but way to hide your 4 nations that could have hit us up top though. 

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And your side needs to stop our bigs before that will happen. RIA will get it's day eventually. Your little spy escapades and one war are not too high of a priority at this point but way to hide your 4 nations that could have hit us up top though. 

Every alliance gets their day for the crimes they are complicit in.  Perhaps one day in the future, RIA will pay up for whatever new misdeeds we will have done.  But today?  No, today is your day.

Every alliance gets their day for the crimes they are complicit in.  Perhaps one day in the future, RIA will pay up for whatever new misdeeds we will have done.  But today?  No, today is your day.

How are you losing the fight with Newwy? He's even keeping up with the other nation on him......no comment on RIA choosing to hide their few bigger nations instead of making us pay eh? Thought so.

How are you losing the fight with Newwy? He's even keeping up with the other nation on him......no comment on RIA choosing to hide their few bigger nations instead of making us pay eh? Thought so.

I've personally never been too decent at war.  My warchest was poor from dealing with you previously, my infra I view as expendable.  Oh no, my numbers are lower now!  

And since our entire coalition rests on my ability to fight, it looks like we're screwed, despite outnumbering you 3-1.

Even still, I have destroyed far more in this and the previous round of wars than the cost to myself.  Mostly in destroy money spy ops.  That, and I haven't been nuking people for the most part because I let people with more tech handle that.  Meanwhile, I occasionally eat a nuke when my SDI lets one slip by.

As far as the RIA nations that "aren't attacking WAE" or whatever?  Uhm, sure.  First of all, I appreciate the attempt to flip it around, but when over 2/3 of your alliance is hiding in hippie, you simply don't get to make fun of others for "hiding."  Secondly, WAE isn't a priority target for RIA.  Yes, we are at war with you.  But our efforts are focused elsewhere, and I'm just doing my "smack people I don't like" thing while the rest of the alliance conducts a proper war.

Because I'm a loose cannon, so my mates tell me.  Life on the edge, bitches.

I've personally never been too decent at war.  My warchest was poor from dealing with you previously, my infra I view as expendable.  Oh no, my numbers are lower now!  

And since our entire coalition rests on my ability to fight, it looks like we're screwed, despite outnumbering you 3-1.

Even still, I have destroyed far more in this and the previous round of wars than the cost to myself.  Mostly in destroy money spy ops.  That, and I haven't been nuking people for the most part because I let people with more tech handle that.  Meanwhile, I occasionally eat a nuke when my SDI lets one slip by.

As far as the RIA nations that "aren't attacking WAE" or whatever?  Uhm, sure.  First of all, I appreciate the attempt to flip it around, but when over 2/3 of your alliance is hiding in hippie, you simply don't get to make fun of others for "hiding."  Secondly, WAE isn't a priority target for RIA.  Yes, we are at war with you.  But our efforts are focused elsewhere, and I'm just doing my "smack people I don't like" thing while the rest of the alliance conducts a proper war.

Don't worry I like to argue with the mirror too,

Only we have no intention of sitting out the entire war which can't be said for your few big guys. My guys aren't hiding....they're waiting. 

Also, only you could come up with excuses as to why you are losing to a nation who should, by your estimates, stand 0 chance.

What estimates of that did I give? Can you provide a quote of me giving my personal odds on one of my individual wars?

Seems Newwy shouldn't be winning anything even against the likes of you. That he is...well that's just funny to me.

As Time has pointed out, we're obviously losing this war effort. . . You know, despite dealing more damage to the other side than they are dealing to us. :( And being able to get our nations in and out of peace mode effectively. Oh, and lets not forget our ability to quickly and easily rebuild after the war effort because our war chests are larger than your's are. :3 And the fact that CoJ has been reduced to attempting to get our Applicants to not join us and, instead, join the GPA. :3 But it's k. I'll wait for your "big plan." You know, that thing you should have that would let you win the war that you guys obviously don't have but pretend you do anyway.

Oh. But wait. The Democracy is evil, right? Dictatorships, on the other hand, are the real good guys. . . And good always triumphs over evil, right? :3

But we're obviously doomed to lose! Especially now that you reveal our 10k NS allies have such horrible nations and war chests.

Work on the reading comprehension bro.

I read you suck, but your coalition has 3:1 odds. That tells me even if you suck Newwy should stand no chance yet he's beating you handily. I mean unless you really are THAT bad. That makes this display in this thread even more pathetic than it already was.

Given our experience with the mercy board handling a bunch of petulant children, I would say yes.

Despite all that experience and all that mercy boarding, your children aren't showing much progression. Maybe you should change your teaching methods. Or just expel them from your AA.  I know that would mean disbanding yourselves, but when a teaching method has proven inneficient, one must give up and move on.

Despite all that experience and all that mercy boarding, your children aren't showing much progression. Maybe you should change your teaching methods. Or just expel them from your AA.  I know that would mean disbanding yourselves, but when a teaching method has proven inneficient, one must give up and move on.

Swing and a miss.

I read you suck, but your coalition has 3:1 odds. That tells me even if you suck Newwy should stand no chance yet he's beating you handily. I mean unless you really are THAT bad. That makes this display in this thread even more pathetic than it already was.

I can't even tell you all the things wrong with this post.  It's making my head spin.