Mushroom Kingdom Declaration

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One question MK: So you have a problem with AI hitting your dear friends in Umbrella but are ok with NPO, IRON, TIO and NATO doing it? Perhaps I missed the declaration on them...

Edited by D34th

[quote name='Imran Ehsan' timestamp='1358745841' post='3081674']
102 nations in PM....LOL

I guess its a symbolic DOW. :facepalm:
[/quote]

This is pathetic... Their terms better be to come out of PM. I remember MK squalling all over the OWF for 30% of NPO being in PM during the DH-NPO War.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1358745894' post='3081677']
One question MK: So you have a problem with AI hitting your dear friends in Umbrella but are ok with NPO, IRON, TIO and NATO doing it? Perhaps I missed the declaration on them...
[/quote]
MK, he totally got you there!

[quote name='TRON IX' timestamp='1358553612' post='3078819']
[center][b][u]The undersigned alliances hereby declare war upon Umbrella.[/u][/b]

[b]Any counter attacks as a result of this action will be viewed as an attack upon all. Good luck.[/b]
[/center]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Nope you didn't.

[/quote]

A war on one was a war on all as NPO/AI/IRON and her allies stated. so really 1 Decleration warred them all.

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1358745449' post='3081653']
This is absolutely pathetic, literally 30 nations not in peace mode and 3 in anarchy an hour before war.

I expected a lot better, the Kingdom really has fallen.
[/quote]
And people wonder why the Mushlims have no respect for women.

[/quote]

NPO didnt have enough targets for our upper tier to hit.

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1358745976' post='3081680']
This is pathetic... Their terms better be to come out of PM. I remember MK squalling all over the OWF for 30% of NPO being in PM during the DH-NPO War.
[/quote]
[color=#0000ff]Oh, you are precious. You have no idea what is going on here, do you?[/color]