Mushroom Kingdom Declaration

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Tiggah' timestamp='1358750308' post='3081917']
On the plus side, it means the vast majority of MK is active in a fairly short amount of time. Doesn't bode well for those against them when they come out of PM though.
[/quote]
just means I get more targets.

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1358749977' post='3081909']
Explain to me what TLR attacking an ally of an ally has to do with your moronic assessment that MK didnt hit NPO because MK were afraid their OWN allies would attack THEM? They are not even freaking close to the same thing. Are you even trying?
[/quote]

You sound angry, relax and take a deep breath.

You could have a point if TOP was allied to NG too, but they aren't and they also avoided NPO and IRON, but please be my guest and continue your spin and may be someone other than yourself and the drones in your side will believe in what you're saying, but take care: don't spin too fast, your angriness could be a side-effect of it.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1358750550' post='3081928']

You could have a point if TOP was allied to NG too, but they aren't and they also avoided NPO and IRON, but please be my guest and continue your spin and may be someone other than yourself and the drones in your side will believe in what you're saying, but take care: don't spin too fast, your angriness could be a side-effect of it.
[/quote]
Everyone threw a fit when we declared on a whole bloc so we just figured we'd go the traditional route this time.

Can't please everyone.

[/quote]

LoL.. who is TOP gonna hit in NPO? Have you heard of strategy? I know coming from NpO, you are used to just pointing alliances out to STA and saying "sic' 'em" and having them run blindly in and fight for you, but some people.. now get ready for this... actually plan to try to win. I know, I know, its CRAZY.

[/quote]

You are not understanding on purpose.

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1358750873' post='3081940']
LoL.. who is TOP gonna hit in NPO? Have you heard of strategy? I know coming from NpO, you are used to just pointing alliances out to STA and saying "sic' 'em" and having them run blindly in and fight for you, but some people.. now get ready for this... actually plan to try to win. I know, I know, its CRAZY.
[/quote]

Thanks for proving my point, so TOP avoided to declare on NPO and IRON because they want to win and are afraid that if NG enter the war in the other side they will lose, that was I'm saying since the start silly, I'm glad that you and me agree on this.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1358751168' post='3081943']
Thanks for proving my point, so TOP avoided to declare on NPO and IRON because they want to win and are afraid that if NG enter the war in the other side they will lose, that was I'm saying since the start silly, I'm glad that you and me agree on this.
[/quote]

So it went from ... MK didnt hit NPO because of NG.. to TOP didnt hit NPO because of NG. Do you even know what thread you are in? You really are not trying. Or were you asking MK why TOP did what TOP did? Because, well.. asking TOP that... would just be too much I guess.

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1358751194' post='3081944']
You hush. D34th is on to your nefarious plan to hit MK if they hit NPO. You are now just angry because it has been foiled.
[/quote]

[img]http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/18c4eelmln4ufgif/original.gif[/img]

this game is so hard.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1358751168' post='3081943']
[/quote]
You mean it's going to be tougher for us to win if we purposely - and without any thought for strategy - add an extra 230 nations as our enemies?

Geee, who would have thought. In other news, we didn't attack GPA either. For the same reasons.

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1358751281' post='3081945']
So it went from ... MK didnt hit NPO because of NG.. to TOP didnt hit NPO because of NG. Do you even know what thread you are in? You really are not trying. Or were you asking MK why TOP did what TOP did? Because, well.. asking TOP that... would just be too much I guess.
[/quote]

Both MK/TOP had the same reasons to not hit NPO/IRON, as you said they are planning to win and are both are afraid that with NG in the other said the victory can't be achieved, the difference is MK via you is using the poor excuse that they wont hit an ally of an ally, when we all know that's just BS since there are plenty examples in previous war that shows DH side don't worry about this type of things unless it negatively affects them, like it's the case today. You have even an example in this war with The International attacking NATO, an ally of NPO who are allied to INT, if the excuse you're using was true they would stayed neutral to avoid hit an ally of an ally. But at least we agreed about TOP so I'm happy that you and me agreed on something today.

Edit: Yevgeni Luchenkov agrees with me too :D
(just one thing Yevgeni, GPA didn't attacked your ally, so this argument adds nothing to your defense)

Edited by D34th

I can in fact confirm that we do in fact employ strategy in our wars, and yes, we are in fact actively attempting to win this war. Now I'm not sure when these tactics became taboo in the field of battle but perhaps someone more skilled in these realms can teach me.

D34th, you may enlighten us on why attempting to win a war though strategy is a terrible thing at your pleasure. I'm sure it'll be a startling revelation to listen too for many of us TOP members and the world at large.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1358751799' post='3081957']
Both MK/TOP had the same reasons to not hit NPO/IRON, as you said they are planning to win and are both are afraid that with NG in the other said the victory can't be achieved, the difference is MK via you is using the poor excuse that they wont hit an ally of an ally, when we all know that's just BS since there are plenty examples in previous war that shows DH side don't worry about this type of things unless it negatively affects them, like it's the case today. You have even an example in this war with The International attacking NATO, an ally of NPO who are allied to INT, if the excuse you're using was true they would stayed neutral to avoid hit an ally of an ally. But at least we agreed about TOP so I'm happy that you and me agreed on something today.

Edit: Yevgeni Luchenkov agrees with me too :D
(just one thing Yevgeni, GPA didn't attacked your ally, so this argument adds nothing to your defense)
[/quote]
Holy crap you're trying way, way too hard.

Also Int isn't allied to NPO.

[quote name='Owned-You' timestamp='1358752318' post='3081974']
I can in fact confirm that we do in fact employ strategy in our wars, and yes, we are in fact actively attempting to win this war. Now I'm not sure when these tactics became taboo in the field of battle but perhaps someone more skilled in these realms can teach me.

D34th, you may enlighten us on why attempting to win a war though strategy is a terrible thing at your pleasure. I'm sure it'll be a startling revelation to listen too for many of us TOP members and the world at large.
[/quote]

I never said that use strategy to win the war is a terrible or a wrong thing to do, you is who are implying that. I just pointed out that TOP and MK were avoiding NPO/IRON on purpose because you were scared of NG - a pretty obvious observation I confess. After that my post was met with plenty of angry replies just to after a few argumentation we discover that what I said was indeed the case and you and rush agreed with me. Of course you'll not confess about the scared part, but you don't need to.

[quote name='Azaghul' timestamp='1358752600' post='3081981']
Also Int isn't allied to NPO.
[/quote]

They used to be, as far as I remember NPO was allied with two CnG alliances, may be they canceled the treaty and didn't announced it or I'm confusing NPO and TPF treaties. So if they are not, my bad then.

Edited by D34th

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1358753053' post='3081992']
I never said that use strategy to win the war is a terrible or a wrong thing to do, you is who are implying that. I just pointed out that TOP and MK were avoiding NPO/IRON on purpose because you were scared of NG - a pretty obvious observation I confess. After that my post was met with plenty of angry replies just to after a few argumentation we discover that what I said was indeed the case and you and rush agreed with me. Of course you'll not confess about the scared part, but you don't need to.

They used to be, as far as I remember NPO was allied with two CnG alliances, may be they canceled the treaty and didn't announced it or I'm confusing NPO and TPF treaties. So if they are not, my bad then.
[/quote]

You hear that MK? You're afraid of us. Especially that Zoom guy, he's really scared...trembling in fact.

nvm the fact we're allies. We can just ignore that small little detail this time.

Edited by arch3004

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1358753053' post='3081992']

[/quote]It has nothing to do with being fearful of anyone. Now, the suggestion you're making is a silly one and you know it. Your side of the web aims to bring NG over to it; if we attacked IRON or NPO then that would force their hand. So we did not... that's the end of it. There is no reason for us to gift wrap this victory to your ilk; you'll have to earn it the hard way.

In short, you want us to hand you the keys to the city...and we're not going to do that. Call it cowardly all you wish... it won't change our strategies in the slightest.