Mushroom Kingdom Declaration

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Baltus' timestamp='1358788700' post='3082404']
Why would anyone ever pretend to laugh at his jokes? Either you find them funny or you don't. I don't think MK ever forced people to laugh.
[/quote]
[color=#0000ff]I strongly suggest you reevaluate your stance on the funniness of our jokes. This is your only warning.[/color]

Can't we all just get along and nuke the Marshmallow Kingdom? It's what everybody wants to do. To shove nukes down their lying, conniving, tasteless, backstabbing *ahem* throats. No Vaseline.

o/ MK

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1358813047' post='3082670']

[color=#0000ff]I strongly suggest you reevaluate your stance on the funniness of our jokes. This is your only warning.[/color]
[/quote]
Yes. Do it or RV will reply to every post you ever post and you will wake up and nothing...

Edited by Judge X

[quote name='Judge X' timestamp='1358813103' post='3082671']
Can't we all just get along and nuke the Marshmallow Kingdom? It's what everybody wants to do. To shove nukes down their lying, conniving, tasteless, backstabbing *ahem* throats. No Vaseline.

o/ MK
[/quote]

check out this guy!

o/ MK
[/quote]
You're truly a gift.

o/ MK
[/quote]

Hopefully we see you at update!

This comes as no surprise as MK is one of the most loyal allies this game has ever had.

Any alliance who thinks now might be a good time to bandwagon in and get a piece of MK, might want to re-think their desires to oA onto MK. It might not be as profitable as you think.

Have fun nuking each other. Lets get the GRL to 100 this time. ;)

Edited by Steve Buscemi

[quote name='Judge X' timestamp='1358815003' post='3082700']
What's the matter MK? Not enough balls to preempt TPF anymore? EVERYMK. MUST. FAIL.
[/quote]

Why don't you attack them? Apparently an attack on one is an attack on all.

Edited by Jgoods45

[quote name='Judge X' timestamp='1358815003' post='3082700']
What's the matter MK? Not enough balls to preempt TPF anymore? EVERYMK. MUST. FAIL.
[/quote]

Why would we waste war slots on an alliance like TPF? We need someone dependable to $%&@ up the staggers.

Edited by tamerlane

[quote name='Jgoods45' timestamp='1358815212' post='3082704']

Why don't you attack them? Apparently an attack on one is an attack on all.
[/quote]
Your a better friend than they deserve. How many times are you going to bail them out?

o/ TLR( & Athen's warriors by extension)

[quote name='Judge X' timestamp='1358815712' post='3082713']
Your a better friend than they deserve. How many times are you going to bail them out?

o/ TLR( & Athen's warriors by extension)
[/quote]

Although there have been a few hiccups along the way, MK has always remained a close friend to us and will continue to be one long past the events we are facing today. It's only fitting we go down with them once again and pretty much against the same alliances as last time. :v

Edited by Jgoods45

[quote name='Jgoods45' timestamp='1358816156' post='3082719']

Although there have been a few hiccups along the way, MK has always remained a close friend to us and will continue to be one long past the events we are facing today. It's only fitting we go down with them once again and pretty much against the same alliances as last time. :v
[/quote]
Wait. I do take issue with the phrase, "go down with once again,". When have they gone down in the last 5 years? I would also like to point out that the isn't by any means against the same alliances. There are alliance that are no longer on your side, there are new alliances, & there are old alliances that have paid their penance and remade themselves internally and externally. Sorry that I can't let you escape that misnomer. By the grey balls of Rushsykes it is the truth.

[quote name='Judge X' timestamp='1358816560' post='3082727']
Wait. I do take issue with the phrase, "go down with once again,". When have they gone down in the last 5 years? I would also like to point out that the isn't by any means against the same alliances. There are alliance that are no longer on your side, there are new alliances, & there are old alliances that have paid their penance and remade themselves internally and externally. Sorry that I can't let you escape that misnomer. By the grey balls of Rushsykes it is the truth.
[/quote]

Seriously dude, I didn't need the "Grey Balls of Rush Sykes" image to flash in my mind. Regardless, the enablers must go down with the enabled. It's only right.

[quote name='Perceus' timestamp='1358816836' post='3082730']
but... MK! We didnt have enough of the fun last time, why didnt you come dance with us this time around? Don't tell me we had too much powder for you to handle[u]...[/u]
[/quote]

Sorry, you guys didn't have enough upper tier targets for us. If only your upper tier was still intact after our last encounter...

[quote name='Judge X' timestamp='1358816560' post='3082727']
[/quote]

I think you lack a proper perspecitve on time. Karma was in 2009, less than 4 years ago (it will be 4 years in 3 months)... so the 5 year comment is kinda silly. Wars came much more often back in the day... so in that 5 year period... MK (and the alliances that comprise her and TLR) probably were rolled upwards of 4 times.

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1358818283' post='3082756']
To be fair... MK has never pre-empted TPF. That was Athens... RoK and.... ummm was VE the 3rd?
[/quote]

I think the third was GOD? Though I think the second version of /m\ was in there also, so maybe it was them, not GOD.

o/ MK
[/quote]For every Rotavale or Nintenderek post that's just irredeemably bad there's something like this that's just so bad that it jumps the tracks right back into funtown and brings me back to the forums for more.

Edited by Ardus

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1358820359' post='3082782']
For every Rotavale or Nintenderek post that's just irredeemably bad there's something like this that's just so bad that it jumps the tracks right back into funtown and brings me back to the forums for more.
[/quote]
Aye. Despite having allies on both sides I think I've seen about 10x as many bad posts coming from the DR's side. Seriously, when people are foaming at the mouth to get their shot at MK they just lose all control of logic and common sense. It's quite pathetic really.

Edit: you know what, I can't even remember the last awful post I saw from the DH side....

Edited by Steve Buscemi

[quote name='Steve Buscemi' timestamp='1358820592' post='3082785']

Aye. Despite having allies on both sides I think I've seen about 10x as many bad posts coming from the DR's side. Seriously, when people are foaming at the mouth to get their shot at MK they just lose all control of logic and common sense. It's quite pathetic really.

Edit: you know what, I can't even remember the last awful post I saw from the DH side....
[/quote]
if u'd like i can try harder

makes u think...