Mushroom Kingdom Declaration

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Sweeeeet Ronny D' timestamp='1358746640' post='3081761']
So when all of Team Ai's top tier has been ground to dust and is no longer in range to attack anyone from MK/Top/Umb, what happens then? You know besides listening to all the wee lil baby nations kick and scream because they have no ball to play with?
[/quote]
Then we continue this war on these forums: the largest number of posts for one side wins.

[quote name='Sweeeeet Ronny D' timestamp='1358746640' post='3081761']
So when all of Team Ai's top tier has been ground to dust and is no longer in range to attack anyone from MK/Top/Umb, what happens then? You know besides listening to all the wee lil baby nations kick and scream because they have no ball to play with?
[/quote]

We bring our lower tier out and feed them with enough aid and reps that they never have to worry about sub-par nations again.

Welcome to the dance floor shrooms, and thank you for also sending your #1 nation on me, between him, Umbs #1 and Doomcaves #1 I am confident we can get my dusty old infra and tech cleared out quickly, May your casualties be plentiful ^_^

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1358745894' post='3081677']
One question MK: So you have a problem with AI hitting your dear friends in Umbrella but are ok with NPO, IRON, TIO and NATO doing it? Perhaps I missed the declaration on them...
[/quote]

Because in every war, every alliance declares on every alliance that violates an MD. Nobody ever uses matchups and strategies. Have you really FINALLY gone HERE?

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1358749188' post='3081873']
Because in every war, every alliance declares on every alliance that violates an MD. Nobody ever uses matchups and strategies. Have you really FINALLY gone HERE?
[/quote]

I'm talking about the fact that your side is avoiding to hit NPO and IRON because NG scares DH. ;)

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1358749188' post='3081873']
[/quote]

It's been like this all day and it's not going to get better anytime soon.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1358749293' post='3081876']
I'm talking about the fact that your side is avoiding to hit NPO and IRON because NG scares DH. ;)
[/quote]
Of course, by your genius logic, if MK hit NPO.. NG would then hit their MDoAP allies in MK. Do you even believe half of what you post?

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1358749398' post='3081882']

Of course, by your genius logic, if MK hit NPO.. NG would then hit their MDoAP allies in MK. Do you even believe half of what you post?
[/quote]

WILD CARD !@#$%*ES

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1358749293' post='3081876']
[/quote]
not to mention it would put TLR/GATO in an even worse position than they're currently in.

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1358749398' post='3081882']
[/quote]

Since when CnG has problems with allies hitting allies? The Int is just attacking an ally of NPO and last war they, based on your MADP block, attacked their own allies(R&R) together with GATO and TLR.

[quote name='Yevgeni Luchenkov' timestamp='1358746767' post='3081782']
Then we continue this war on these forums: the largest number of posts for one side wins.
[/quote]

please no.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1358749643' post='3081896']
Since when CnG has problems with allies hitting allies? The Int is just attacking an ally of NPO and last war they, based on your MADP block, attacked their own allies(R&R) together with GATO and TLR.
[/quote]

Explain to me what TLR attacking an ally of an ally has to do with your moronic assessment that MK didnt hit NPO because MK were afraid their OWN allies would attack THEM? They are not even freaking close to the same thing. Are you even trying?

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1358745976' post='3081680']
This is pathetic... Their terms better be to come out of PM. I remember MK squalling all over the OWF for 30% of NPO being in PM during the DH-NPO War.
[/quote]

On the plus side, it means the vast majority of MK is active in a fairly short amount of time. Doesn't bode well for those against them when they come out of PM though.