Never bring an Umbrella to a gun fight

TRON IX

Yes. We're all scared of the Unstoppable Umbrella War Machine.

Nobody is fooling themselves into thinking Umbrella won't output some serious damage, more than TOP in TOP/CnG, but to think they're unstoppable would be equally foolish.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Lord Levistus' timestamp='1358556544' post='3079063']
Too bad you can't have IRON and her allies do your heavy lifting this time, TOP may actually have to fight and earn any rewards. Oh whatever shall you do?
[/quote]
Is 2010 that far way in the past?

Edited by Yevgeni Luchenkov

[quote name='Lord Levistus' timestamp='1358556544' post='3079063']
Too bad you can't have IRON and her allies do your heavy lifting this time, TOP may actually have to fight and earn any rewards. Oh whatever shall you do?
[/quote]
Your bio says you've been here since September 2007, but this post leads me to believe September 2012 is probably more accurate.

[quote name='The Chosen One' timestamp='1358556096' post='3079031']
I'm gonna be grilling a bunch of these bad boys on the flames of some tanks I blow up later, anyone hungry? o7
[img]http://www.sparkpeople.com/news/genericpictures/BigPictures/meat_red_raw.jpg[/img]
[/quote]
Count me in brother

[quote name='Brehon' timestamp='1358556591' post='3079067']
Craving wars for years, yet because they were so worried about manipulating allies they were too afraid to nut up and just go with it. [b] But hey if that is what you got to tell yourself its all good[/b]. War is good, war is fun, lets get to it.
[/quote]

I have been in Umbrella for less than 2 months. So whatever bro.

[quote name='Roadie' timestamp='1358556877' post='3079084']
Yes. We're all scared of the Unstoppable Umbrella War Machine.

Nobody is fooling themselves into thinking Umbrella won't output some serious damage, more than TOP in TOP/CnG, but to think they're unstoppable would be equally foolish.
[/quote]

You know what the difference between then and now is? Umb is fighting along with all the competent alliances. TOP just had themselves.

[quote name='flak attack' timestamp='1358557000' post='3079097']
You know what the difference between then and now is? Umb is fighting along with all the competent alliances. TOP just had themselves.
[/quote]

You know what, you're right. You guys have nothing to be worried about, nothing at all :)

[quote name='flak attack' timestamp='1358556928' post='3079088']
Your bio says you've been here since September 2007, but this post leads me to believe September 2012 is probably more accurate.
[/quote]

Yea, not like Levi has been in gov of one of IRON's allies on the same side of a war as TOP. I'm going with Levi on this one.

[quote name='King Wally' timestamp='1358556273' post='3079041']
God speed my friends! o/

[img]http://i47.tinypic.com/fco8ia.gif[/img]

[b]DOOMEDHOUSE 2013 HAS BEGUN! [/b]
[/quote]

It's funny because SF couldn't handle DH themselves and had to wait for someone else to do it for them.

[quote name='Bob Sanders' timestamp='1358557141' post='3079105']
Yea, not like Levi has been in gov of one of IRON's allies on the same side of a war as TOP. I'm going with Levi on this one.
[/quote]

All that means is he is a giant whiner who can't stomach a war. Says nothing for the actions of TOP or the efforts of IRON.

This war will be interesting to watch. I left all my popcorn in a different time zone though. :(

[quote name='flak attack' timestamp='1358557000' post='3079097']
[/quote]
Come on, there were plenty of competent alliances on that side, including the one you're trolling now. You said you wanted quality opposition, now you've got it. Be a little grateful. :P

[quote name='Jake Liebenow' timestamp='1358556653' post='3079069']
QFT. You guys don't know what you got yourselves into, lol
[/quote]

Can't wait to see Deinos on the battlefield... Who will you pick?

Edited by Garion