Never bring an Umbrella to a gun fight

TRON IX

[quote name='Owned-You' timestamp='1358558177' post='3079170']
We won't lose half our membership or push for a rushed peace in less then a month.
[/quote]
No you'll be the last alince on the battle fild for Umbrella. The question will be what will you do then?

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1358558631' post='3079208']
the problem with your retort (not to rehash ancient history)... one of those 2 statements was far more true than the other.
[/quote]
Right, right. Half the fun in this is going to be the river of doo doo flowing from your mouths as you scramble to throw some withering barbs before slipping into the wood-chipper. When you guys amassed 2/3 of the web together to fight this and that gnat for the past 3 years it was masterful politics and coalition-building. Not Ai, though, noooo, they've arranged a sinker because they're incompetent cowards.
Do you guys want wreaths, or should I send cash to charities in your memory?

[quote name='Tom Riddle' timestamp='1358558547' post='3079202']
Why doens't Umbrella surrender right now?
[/quote]

Because this is merely the opening shot in the war. I would suggest you go to the CN wiki and look at the entries for some of the past great wars to get a better idea about how great wars work in this game.

[quote name='King Wally' timestamp='1358558657' post='3079210']
GOONS couldn't Handle NPL by themselves even when we were only a couple months old and a fraction of their size. They had to wait for Umb/MK/Alchemy & Europa to DOW in support. Forgive me if I dont enjoy a laugh at your attempt to jab me.
[/quote]
You're adorable.

[quote name='Johnny Apocalypse' timestamp='1358558432' post='3079191']
so you admit you've always been a bunch of snakes and you never really changed?

good 2 know
[/quote]

After you decided that you wanted Valhalla in the guillotine and tried to manoeuvre us into a choice between TOP-Umbrella and DR, how we moved forward was a fairly straight forward affair.

[quote name='Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz' timestamp='1358558706' post='3079213']
Look, I know man. Never ever done it here though - I learned my lesson years ago.
[/quote]

I hear you. I think we can all agree that given the broken%*^$%*$ faux Facebook way of doing politics people have developed on Bob, all of this was inevitable.

Edited by trimm

[quote name='infinite desire' timestamp='1358558901' post='3079226']
tom riddle you seriously have no clue about anything do you if you think umb will have under 30 nations. just stop.
[/quote]As your Profile pic says, Haters gonna hate. Your wrong. If Umbrella thinks they got any chance to win this war, then they need to be putin a mental institution. If they think they won't be destroyed, they are delirious. They are crazy to even allow nations to be in war mode right now.

[quote name='Tom Riddle' timestamp='1358559066' post='3079237']
As your Profile pic says, Haters gonna hate. Your wrong. If Umbrella thinks they got any chance to win this war, then they need to be putin a mental institution. If they think they won't be destroyed, they are delirious. They are crazy to even allow nations to be in war mode right now.
[/quote]

do you know who umbrella is?

[quote name='Megamind' timestamp='1358558979' post='3079231']
Because this is merely the opening shot in the war. I would suggest you go to the CN wiki and look at the entries for some of the past great wars to get a better idea about how great wars work in this game.
[/quote]This will be different. Anarchy may be the less expierenced alliance but they also have quanity. Like massive quanities. It's like if Russia, China and India all went to war against the UK. Umbrella can't win.

[quote name='Tom Riddle' timestamp='1358559066' post='3079237']
As your Profile pic says, Haters gonna hate. Your wrong. If Umbrella thinks they got any chance to win this war, then they need to be putin a mental institution. If they think they won't be destroyed, they are delirious. They are crazy to even allow nations to be in war mode right now.
[/quote]
Dude, shut up already.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1358558893' post='3079225']
Right, right. Half the fun in this is going to be the river of doo doo flowing from your mouths as you scramble to throw some withering barbs before slipping into the wood-chipper. When you guys amassed 2/3 of the web together to fight this and that gnat for the past 3 years it was masterful politics and coalition-building. Not Ai, though, noooo, they've arranged a sinker because they're incompetent cowards.
Do you guys want wreaths, or should I send cash to charities in your memory?
[/quote]

there is no withering barbs.. or flowing doo doo.. I have longed for this day for 2 years.

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1358558987' post='3079235']
You're adorable.
[/quote]

How many alliances do you think GOONS will fight this time?

[quote name='The Pansy' timestamp='1358559195' post='3079242']
Dude, shut up already.
[/quote]

I think we found "that guy" this war...

Edited by Gibsonator21

[quote name='AntyCrist' timestamp='1358558875' post='3079223']
No you'll be the last alince on the battle fild for Umbrella. The question will be what will you do then?
[/quote]

How adorable. I believe we will use our multi-billion warchests to make some poor nations bleed since we won't have any trouble finding targets in this war, unlike the one all you IRON people keep referring to...

[quote name='NationRuler' timestamp='1358559261' post='3079248']
All worth it for this post right here.
[/quote]It's true. And your leadership has just brainwashed you into thinking Umbrella is a unstoppable military machine. It's not. Half your alliance will desert you int he first month because of poor leadership and humiliating defeats.