Never bring an Umbrella to a gun fight

TRON IX

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A war worth fighting, here is to a good honest fight. :war:

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1358555887' post='3079012']
Deinos will show you why Umbrella doesnt need moon bases! Or something.. YAY WAR!
[/quote]

Haha well done sir. I tip my hat.

[quote name='AirMe' timestamp='1358556163' post='3079037']
It's about time someone called Umbrella on their crap. Sadly, this is probably taking me down with them.
[/quote]

Whattid I do?

These last 2 years of filling as many aid slots as possible are now all worth it. You'll be the first to feel our true power. Hope you didn't bite off more than you can chew.

[quote name='MitchellBade' timestamp='1358554024' post='3078883']
And I thought Dave Wars CB was stretched enough, all I see is Umbrella taking a calculated tech raid.

But hey at least you grew the balls to finally attack, though it only took a coalition of oAs to occur.
[/quote]

Speaking from a neutral observer's standpoint, I do see this as being a solid CB. When the continued actions of an alliance negatively effect another alliance, and a resolution is not reached, that in my opinion is one of the more legitimate reasons to declare war.

[quote name='NationRuler' timestamp='1358556392' post='3079050']
Whattid I do?

These last 2 years of filling as many aid slots as possible are now all worth it. You'll be the first to feel our true power. Hope you didn't bite off more than you can chew.
[/quote]

I think hes referring to the high likelihood of ending up fighting for you.

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1358555342' post='3078975']
The lot of you had better get ready for some serious pain.
[/quote]

Too bad you can't have IRON and her allies do your heavy lifting this time, TOP may actually have to fight and earn any rewards. Oh whatever shall you do?

[quote name='AirMe' timestamp='1358556454' post='3079053']
Also, nice pulling a page from GW2 League. An attack on one is an attack on all. :)
[/quote]

Trust me, when we were working on the DoW, I was definately thinking about that. ;P

[quote name='commander thrawn' timestamp='1358556465' post='3079055']
You realize Umbrella has been craving a real war for years, right?
[/quote]

Craving wars for years, yet because they were so worried about manipulating allies they were too afraid to nut up and just go with it. But hey if that is what you got to tell yourself its all good. War is good, war is fun, lets get to it.

[quote name='Brehon' timestamp='1358556591' post='3079067']
Craving wars for years, yet because they were so worried about manipulating allies they were too afraid to nut up and just go with it. But hey if that is what you got to tell yourself its all good. War is good, war is fun, lets get to it.
[/quote]

hey brehon, eat a dick.

[quote name='NationRuler' timestamp='1358556392' post='3079050']
Whattid I do?

[/quote]

So you are going to attack allies of your allies because of your mistake? Well....you guys have always seemed to have your heads up your arses so that move wouldn't surprise me.

[quote name='Lord Levistus' timestamp='1358556544' post='3079063']
Too bad you can't have IRON and her allies do your heavy lifting this time, TOP may actually have to fight and earn any rewards. Oh whatever shall you do?
[/quote]

What planet are you from?

[quote name='AirMe' timestamp='1358556707' post='3079072']
So you are going to attack allies of your allies because of your mistake? Well....you guys have always seemed to have your heads up your arses so that move wouldn't surprise me.
[/quote]

hahaha AirMe

No. The first part was for you. The second part was for the bad men attacking us.