Never bring an Umbrella to a gun fight

TRON IX

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Lord Levistus' timestamp='1358556544' post='3079063']
Too bad you can't have IRON and her allies do your heavy lifting this time, TOP may actually have to fight and earn any rewards. Oh whatever shall you do?
[/quote]

I know there will be a lot less whining in private channels.

[quote name='Tom Riddle' timestamp='1358557856' post='3079148']
Does anybody really think AI can lose this time? I mean like everyone is supporting them. Anarchy, it means lawless wasteland, which is way more manly and powerful the Umbrella which protects us from the rain.

Umbrella will see it's last breath by the end of this war.
[/quote]
what you mean by last breath, disbandment?please try, I'd be happy to see anyone try.

[quote name='Zero-One' timestamp='1358557792' post='3079145']
Dear NATO...

Two of your guys jumped on me when I had BARE MINIMUM soldiers, zero tanks, zero planes, they did spy the defcon (props!) and the whole fireworks thingie. Despite such massive advantage, they could only get one ground victory for each one of them and still unable to put me into anarchy. Please train your troops better. As the price for their incompetence, I am able to declare on their brethren to maximize damage.

Sincerely,

An Umbrella nation
[/quote]

Don't worry, 40% of your alliance is in anarchy.

[quote name='Lord Levistus' timestamp='1358556544' post='3079063']
Too bad you can't have IRON and her allies do your heavy lifting this time, TOP may actually have to fight and earn any rewards. Oh whatever shall you do?
[/quote] We won't lose half our membership or push for a rushed peace in less then a month.

[quote name='Prodigyy' timestamp='1358557982' post='3079156']
I look forward to fighting alongside all of the parties involved.

To war! :war:
[/quote]To war! :war:

I am making a prediction. Over 3000 Nuclear Weapons will be launched during this war. This will produce the most damage off any war ever.

[quote name='AAAAAAAAAAGGGG' timestamp='1358557167' post='3079107']
It's funny because SF couldn't handle DH themselves and had to wait for someone else to do it for them.
[/quote]

It's funny because in your quest to take out SF, you've finally alienated enough people to bring your downfall. Have a nice ride.

[quote name='Owned-You' timestamp='1358558177' post='3079170']
We won't lose half our membership or push for a rushed peace in less then a month.
[/quote]

I dont remember IRON ever going to a much smaller enemy and begging not to use nukes. Who was that?

[quote name='AAAAAAAAAAGGGG' timestamp='1358557716' post='3079137']
AI will probably lose more than us. I'm not concerned about that. We've been waiting for this for awhile.
[/quote]

Well I'm glad that your wildest dreams will be fulfilled.

[quote name='Owned-You' timestamp='1358558177' post='3079170']
We won't lose half our membership or push for a rushed peace in less then a month.
[/quote]

We pushed for peace so we could get on with the real task, now we are here. Enjoy.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1358557972' post='3079155']
Deinos is committed to the defense of TLR is committed to the defense of NPO. :v:
[/quote]

[img]http://cache.ohinternet.com/images/9/9e/HA_HA_HA,_OH_WOW.jpg[/img]

Best of luck to everyone in this fight. We all knew this was coming, let's keep it fair and let's keep it clean.

[quote name='Timberland' timestamp='1358557619' post='3079135']
keep these threats coming, i'm collecting all of them
[/quote]
Whatever man.

I will say one thing tho', ending old friendships, burning your bridges through what you say and do is pretty $%&@ed up, whether it's here or elsewhere.

[quote name='Zero-One' timestamp='1358557792' post='3079145']
Dear NATO...

Two of your guys jumped on me when I had BARE MINIMUM soldiers, zero tanks, zero planes, they did spy the defcon (props!) and the whole fireworks thingie. Despite such massive advantage, they could only get one ground victory for each one of them and still unable to put me into anarchy. Please train your troops better. As the price for their incompetence, I am able to declare on their brethren to maximize damage.

Sincerely,

An Umbrella nation
[/quote]

To be fair we did concentrate our attacks on Dylan Carter first. How is he doing right now?

See you on the field, lets have some fun!

Oh and I don't see your declaration on my brethren yet? who will join us? I am excited to find out!

round 2 Lusi, come at me bro!

Edited by Lenny N Karl