Delusion

Unknown Smurf

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So both OS and Ardus don't have a recollection of those logs and can't find them on their computer?

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1354440026' post='3059460']
The weekend after thanksgiving last year would have been the weekend before my final exams began; I should have been studying. Generally, I don't understand why I'd turn to or accept you as an agent under any circumstances. I don't get why I'd sabotage tech dealing operations or how such a thing would even work. It's kind of cartoonish sounding. I especially don't understand why I'd set out to slight TPF given their presence in the Pacifican sphere (sorry guys, how I view your relationship) and the post DH-NPO desire to not fight that same war again.
[/quote]
Don't know if this matters but that inquiry about your exam has a 2012 timestamp:
[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1354397707' post='3059168']
Session Start: Sat Nov 03 19:13:56 2012
[/quote]

Whereas all the others are from 2011.

Edited by Drai

[quote name='Varianz' timestamp='1354468673' post='3059529']
Yeah I don't know what your game is Smurf, but none of the Legion screenshots came from you.

Carry on.
[/quote]

Right. Smurf didn't even join Legion until after the war had started. I'm going to go ahead and call all of this fake based on that and a lot of other inconsistencies with how things went down.

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1354457462' post='3059492']
biggest point of contention for this next war, ODN/TLR want to suck up to MK still, INT/GATO not so much.
[/quote]

[quote name='AirMe' timestamp='1354465213' post='3059511']
Oh how little you know. It's cute. It really is.
[/quote]

Indeed. The INT-Umb MDoAP is probably the most overlooked treaty in the present discussion. But that's fine by me. People's (limited) awareness of it does not lessen our commitment to it.

-Craig

Edited by Comrade Craig

[quote name='Comrade Craig' timestamp='1354472354' post='3059557']
Indeed. The INT-Umb MDoAP is probably the most overlooked treaty in the present discussion. But that's fine by me. People's (limited) awareness of it does not lessen our commitment to it.

-Craig
[/quote]

So INT [i][b]Does[/b] want to suck up to DH?[/i]

Indeed. The INT-Umb MDoAP is probably the most overlooked treaty in the present discussion. But that's fine by me. People's (limited) awareness of [b]it does not lessen our commitment to it.[/b]

-Craig
[/quote]

Is that the same kind of commitment you gave LSF? Or is it a different kind of commitment?

[quote name='Devilyn Caster' timestamp='1354473630' post='3059575']
Guys we should all listen to mogar he's got the inside track in CnG power politics
[/quote]

Well with all the ex-MK members we have in the alliance. I mean...all 1 of us.

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1354450430' post='3059479']
Poor Umbrella :( Never before has one alliance been so bandied around as having infinite money, can fight an infinite number of alliances forever by their allies (mainly GOONS). I remember how much crap GGA got for saying they can rely on NPO [u]just [/u]for enhanced nukes. This is getting really pathetic and stinks of desperation. I'm sure Umbrella will be a serious alliance on the field of battle but their allies, I'm not so sure. They place the outcome of all future wars on the shoulders of Umbrella on a daily basis.
[/quote]

This is very, very true.

-Craig
[/quote]

It's probably overlooked because it is a one way street.

[quote name='AirMe' timestamp='1354474129' post='3059583']
That puts you at a disadvantage.
[/quote]
To be fair, D34th's posting is usually awful, but he makes excellent propaganda.

On a related note, this thread inspired my new sig.

[quote name='Judge X' timestamp='1354405003' post='3059229']
Many here are missing the point. The DH-NPO war was not some landslide victory. It was much more narrow than you think. If not for a few cowards things would have been much different.

Imagine now. No fantastical numbers advantage is in your favor. What will happen when the Phoenix will fight against even odds? When a year goes by and yet our hunger consumes us in our bloodlust and nobody is coming to your aid? Nobody is coming. All the dongs in the world will only feed us. You trained us too well with your chains of injustice. The Phoenix as always has risen. Know fear.
[/quote]
funniest post in a while.

Thank you Smurf for bringing out TPF en masse, always good for a laugh.

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1354473886' post='3059579']
Is that the same kind of commitment you gave LSF? Or is it a different kind of commitment?
[/quote]

Tsk tsk, that took 26 whole minutes. You guys are really off your game.

[quote name='sir pwnage' timestamp='1354477832' post='3059604']
Tsk tsk, that took 26 whole minutes. You guys are really off your game.
[/quote]

To be fair I was just browsing and seen nobody else took the opportunity to bash you. So I thought I'd make a light jovial comment on how seriously you view some treaties.

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1354478094' post='3059605']

To be fair I was just browsing and seen nobody else took the opportunity to bash you. So I thought I'd make a light jovial comment on how seriously you view some treaties.
[/quote]
Thank you for fair bashing of all parties Hiro.

[quote name='Drai' timestamp='1354471664' post='3059553']
So both OS and Ardus don't have a recollection of those logs and can't find them on their computer?

Don't know if this matters but that inquiry about your exam has a 2012 timestamp:

[/quote]

Yes, that one is from 2012, recent. He is talking about different exams (the final exams he had for his school in 2011 and another different exam he had to take recently).

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1354472316' post='3059556']
Right. Smurf didn't even join Legion until after the war had started. I'm going to go ahead and call all of this fake based on that and a lot of other inconsistencies with how things went down.
[/quote]
I joined shortly beforehand.

This has the date I was accepted (though I was on the applicant AA for about a week and posting as a legion member on the OWF prior to this date):
[img]http://i46.tinypic.com/2qddg0p.png[/img]

And the Legion DoW is linked below... 5 days after the above SS.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=105742

[quote name='Drai' timestamp='1354471664' post='3059553']

[/quote]
I was referring to the one tagged Nov. 26 2011 when mentioning that "I should have been studying." The 2012 one is a different exam entirely and not really a part of any of the other logs. I do not understand what purpose it serves, other than perhaps an attempt at legitimization.

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1354457462' post='3059492']
biggest point of contention for this next war, ODN/TLR want to suck up to MK still, INT/GATO not so much.
[/quote]
As AirMe touches upon you understand little about the dynamics of our relationship with MK, we do however take our obligations as allies very seriously and naturally will will stand firm when the time comes. Unless you harbour doubts on our honour and integrity?

Edited by Cataduanes

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1354479075' post='3059612']
I do not understand what purpose it serves, other than perhaps an attempt at legitimization.
[/quote]

Same can be said about his dozen line DarkArmy spy log. That's an almost daily line in there, "spy!"/"spai!"/"zomg spai !!11!"/etc .. Especially if there happens to be a active discussion thread on the OWF or our own forums discussing a [any] spy; or if someone comes to our alliance from another 'odd' alliance [ie. members like Smurf and SonicPluto coming to us from Legion] -- we currently have a member claiming to be a spy from the defunct CD to spy on us.

If that inclusion was just to provide legitimization to the fact he was accepted by us after, well, don't need logs for it when it's already well known he was a member with us.

[quote name='Helbrecht' timestamp='1354433501' post='3059444']
Ah so, this is what is referred to as a log dump.

A lot of people are in the NpO. <_<
[/quote]

You rang?

This thread has had a lot of denying and laughing and supporting. All in all, 7/10. If something happens, would read again.