TORN Cancellation Notice

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Lurunin' timestamp='1353197524' post='3053903']
gotta say, for DR to not be considered a bloc by some, they have a hell of a more coordinated FA path than CnG/SF/PB/etc ever have

best of luck to all
[/quote]

It shouldn't be considered a bloc by anyone. It's not a bloc. Despite it not being a bloc,though, it is a group of friends who have very similar outlooks on things and who respect one another to discuss our FA moves with each other, though.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1353173432' post='3053750']
BFF has pots on the stove itself; if TORN hadn't cancelled, I expect BFF would have eventually.
[/quote]

Hard telling. I stopped calling for this treaty to be scrapped about 6 months ago, and I think everyone else was fairly content to try making it work.

[quote name='mythicknight' timestamp='1353309964' post='3054457']
Our withdrawal from DR is scheduled for next month. Stay tuned.
[/quote]
Momma Woody would roll in his grave to hear those words lol

"The taking back of DR is scheduled for next month. Stay tuned."

:awesome:

[quote name='Stewie' timestamp='1353336346' post='3054513']

Come to Non Grata, Caustics balls are everywhere
[/quote]

Aye, I can second that. Not my first choice for interior decoration but NG seems to make it work for them

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1353345086' post='3054543']
Those most afraid of a DR-DH war seem to be doing everything they can to make it more possible.
[/quote]

Or alliances are conducting business as usual and your seeing something that isn't there. Or, its all in preparation for the coming zombie apocalypse. Or, maybe their leaders have been taken over by imposters. Or maybe, they are just not close to BFF anymore. Or you have some knowledge that DH is planning to attack DR. I personally like the zombie apocalypse reason but your free to choose whatever, after all, its all speculation and assumptions at this point.

Edited by Lorikz Kain

[quote name='Lorikz Kain' timestamp='1353346433' post='3054549']
Or alliances are conducting business as usual and your seeing something that isn't there. Or, its all in preparation for the coming zombie apocalypse. Or, maybe their leaders have been taken over by imposters. Or maybe, they are just not close to BFF anymore. Or you have some knowledge that DH is planning to attack DR. I personally like the zombie apocalypse reason but your free to choose whatever, after all, its all speculation and assumptions at this point.
[/quote]

[i][censored] [/i]zombie apocalypse! :((

[quote name='Stewie' timestamp='1353336346' post='3054513']
Come to Non Grata, Caustics balls are everywhere
[/quote]

I may not be the biggest fan of NG, but I've never once doubted the sheer size and power of their reproductive spheres. I just wish I could play with them just once.