An Imperial Announcement and such

Skippy

[center][img]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120507233733/cybernations/images/e/ed/Flag_of_TIO.png[/img][/center]

Just over one year ago I rejoined TIO, we were recovering from a low point in our life. We'd had a severe drop in numbers, and at one point it looked like TIO was reaching it's end. Scorponok took the reins, and since then, we've grown from somewhat 600-700K NS to over 7 million NS, and have now reached an officially held sanction position. A year ago, I could not see us coming this far, but Scorp has lead this alliance through some amazing growth, I really can't express how impressed I've been with his leadership of this alliance, I couldn't have done it better myself (In fact, I didn't :P).

Anyway, I encourage you all to wear our glorious flag now that is available for use.

Oh, and Polar, we'll be taking that #1 Blue alliance position really soon, thanks for keeping it warm ;)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what is this shenaniganery?! :awesome:

Thank you to all polarbears for making this possible, this is schmexy!! especially scorp!!!! and stagger :wub: taking an alliance from 600kish to 7mil is a herculean feat but you gentlemen managed to do it :)

o7 polarbearia

Edited by Rogal Dorn

[quote name='Skippy' timestamp='1347417180' post='3029278']
[center][img]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120507233733/cybernations/images/e/ed/Flag_of_TIO.png[/img][/center]

Just over one year ago I rejoined TIO, we were recovering from a low point in our life. We'd had a severe drop in numbers, and at one point it looked like TIO was reaching it's end. Scorponok took the reins, and since then, we've grown from somewhat 600-700K NS to over 7 million NS, and have now reached an officially held sanction position. A year ago, I could not see us coming this far, but Scorp has lead this alliance through some amazing growth, I really can't express how impressed I've been with his leadership of this alliance, I couldn't have done it better myself (In fact, I didn't :P).

Anyway, I encourage you all to wear our glorious flag now that is available for use.

Oh, and Polar, we'll be taking that #1 Blue alliance position really soon, thanks for keeping it warm ;)
[/quote]

congrats to my friends in TIO :) its been a long ride i'm proud of the long way you guys have gone. i cannot wait to see TIO as the top alliance around :)

If they can only get rid of Skippy, can optimal awesomeness be achieved...

Congratulations, TIO for swiping our Sanction spot! It's a shame I was never able to get your flag uploaded elsewhere though, however, I'm glad to see it finally come around!