(Last) Official Announcement from The Foreign Division

Firebolt

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Lenny N Karl' timestamp='1344975275' post='3021938']
egads! he has found out the real reason for the merger!

Also, hey Canik
[/quote]

I knew it! We will make sure you suffer for this transgression!

Also, you should visit our new BFF forums. :)

NATO and TFD always rolled together and I am glad we get to continue that tradition :)

Sad to see such a great AA disband, but an honor to welcome the nations to NATO.

One last time

o/ TFD

I would thank TFD for all they've done for us. I would wish them well etc etc but that would just be silly...

You have always been NATO members since our DMT was signed. I don't care which AA we are under, we are brothers in arms and brothers in peace. Sad to see the AA go but hell now it's going to be easier to PM you all =) Onward with the blood brothers!

o/ TFD
o/ NATO

Sad to see the ending of an era, but glad that it's a new beginning with another great alliance!
The best to all our friends at TFD. Enjoy your new home.

o/TFD
o/NATO

I've always liked TFD, though I've been up against them numerous times. I'm glad that these ferocious warriors have found a home with our fantastic allies in NATO.

o/ TFD
o/ to the future in NATO.

TFD, you will be missed. So many close friends in TFD over the years. I have developed some friendships in TFD that I will never forget. Though many of them no longer play, I still find myself thinking of them and praying for them, hoping they are doing ok in life, and hoping that one day they might pop in to say hi.

I really miss TheIggy and Supreme Prince, as well as a few others. TFD has had a massive positive impact on CCC over the course of our relationship and I am sad to see it go. Though, I am happy to know they haven't gone far! NATO is also a fantastic ally and friend. I hope the merger goes smooth, and I wish you all the best.

God Speed, TFD

<3 Wes

Edited by wes the wise