End of the NPO | VE FRONT

[quote name='WarriorConcept' timestamp='1342067337' post='3008862']
Fully agreed, this is why 2006 and 2007 were so fun. Short engagements but full out fights with more drama in between.
[/quote]

No kidding, while I couldn't fight in the war, I did enjoy watching it and it brought back many good memories.

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='WarriorConcept' timestamp='1342067337' post='3008862']
Fully agreed, this is why 2006 and 2007 were so fun. Short engagements but full out fights with more drama in between.
[/quote]

Now I am just reminiscing about the times when alliances decided to escalate a war by going nuclear. Now nukes are standard operating procedure.

Edited by leprecon

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1342067514' post='3008869']
[url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display_charts.asp?Nation_ID=445021"]Losing[/url] 90% of my NS is no big deal, our war wouldn't have been over in two rounds even with everyone in war mode, you can pretend otherwise if you wish, but that simply isnt reality.
[/quote]

But you cracked 1 million casualties, you are looking at this all wrong baby!

[quote name='goldielax25' timestamp='1342067658' post='3008874']
From our DoW in defense of GOD:

Now this:

So first you say we shouldn't have come in to defend GOD, now you say we should stay in to defend GOD? Make up your mind.
[/quote]
your target was chosen intentionally to get a sweetheart deal like this one, hitting Non Grata would have actually helped GOD and the coalition that GOD is the figurehead for a great deal more.

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1342067806' post='3008881']
your target was chosen intentionally to get a sweetheart deal like this one, hitting Non Grata would have actually helped GOD and the coalition that GOD is the figurehead for a great deal more.
[/quote]
Why would we hit NG? They didn't attack one of our allies.

[quote name='goldielax25' timestamp='1342067658' post='3008874']
From our DoW in defense of GOD:

Now this:

So first you say we shouldn't have come in to defend GOD, now you say we should stay in to defend GOD? Make up your mind.
[/quote]

[quote]it's funny to see the same people that, two weeks ago, were pissed about VE entering the war now berating them for leaving it[/quote]

Looking for logic in all the wrong places..

Good luck with all of this, VE.

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1342067806' post='3008881']
[/quote]

There was no way in hell we would ever have supported your coalition in an aggressive war. From GOD's NS charts they look like they were plenty helped by our defense.

[quote name='TIEIXIAIS' timestamp='1342064474' post='3008733']
Considering that VE was one of the last ones in and are the first out, I'd say we did a damn good job.[/quote]

This. Well done Beer Squad! :nuke:

[quote name='goldielax25' timestamp='1342068140' post='3008894']
There was no way in hell we would ever have supported your coalition in an aggressive war. From GOD's NS charts they look like they were plenty helped by our defense.
[/quote]
how are we the aggressive ones again? are you saying VE is supportive of MK's CB to start this whole chain of events?

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1342068388' post='3008900']
how are we the aggressive ones again? are you saying VE is supportive of MK's CB to start this whole chain of events?
[/quote]

The government of your nation can be summed up in the immortal words of Sean Connery, "boy you might be legally retarded."

Edited by goldielax25

[quote name='Gen Lee' timestamp='1342064718' post='3008737']
Must say I'm very disappointed in the resolve of an alliance we have considered friends for a long time.

Alas,

"Friendship isn't about whom you have known the longest... It's about who came, and never left your side."
~ Anonymous.
[/quote]
Strange, we've been coming to the same conclusion over the last six months as well.

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1342068388' post='3008900']
[/quote]

Your posts read like you're as old as the kids you plaster all over your avatar and sig.

To answer your question, read my DoW.

[quote name='aineshane' timestamp='1342067857' post='3008883']
How many alliances were required for a VE beat down? Yeah, I hope Pacifica doesn't feel it's a tough guy or something
[/quote]

There is no feeling like this at all, where is that coming from?

[quote name='aineshane' timestamp='1342067857' post='3008883']
How many alliances were required for a VE beat down? Yeah, I hope Pacifica doesn't feel it's a tough guy or something
[/quote]

It feels good to have friends.

Edited by Colonel Herzog

[quote name='aineshane' timestamp='1342069692' post='3008920']
From you blowing your own trumpet
http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=112179
[/quote]

We have been doing that for many years now. Welcome to CN!