End of the NPO | VE FRONT

[quote name='Brehon' timestamp='1342065529' post='3008785']
Those were the terms given to VE, not mutual terms. VE accepted those as terms to peace.

*See told you Goldie I needed to specify that*
[/quote]

Seems pretty clear to me that you guys set the terms for us and not the other way around :P

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1342064146' post='3008717']
And there goes my respect for VE, I knew that without PB to back them VE would fold really fast.
[/quote]
Outnumbered 190 vs 1000. 94% deployment. Half of our nation strength thrown out in defense. We defended GoD, allowing them to reduce their damage.

[quote name='hornguard' timestamp='1342065732' post='3008797']
Outnumbered 190 vs 1000. 94% deployment. Half of our nation strength thrown out in defense. We defended GoD, allowing them to reduce their damage.
[/quote]

All I can read is: We don't have the resilience to fight a losing war, so we had to beg for mercy and ran from the battlefield abandoning our allies to their own luck.

[quote name='leprecon' timestamp='1342065630' post='3008792']
You had respect for the VE before this?
If you did, it didn't show.
[/quote]

Before VE declare war in defense of GOD? No, but I respected VE decision to join the war.

Edited by D34th

[quote name='goldielax25' timestamp='1342066237' post='3008826']
If that is the case, what is everyone else's heart percentage rate?
[/quote]

It involves me burning things.. so.. about 100%.

Well fought Goldielax. You and VE have absolutely nothing to be ashamed of and I feel somewhat badly for the Pacificans here who do not see the valor in your efforts. They will be beaten until they perceive the world correctly. I would send some of the Babies I have on my plate over here for you to dine upon.. but I think Viridian eat Viridian might be considered cannibalism and uncouth.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

[quote name='hornguard' timestamp='1342065732' post='3008797']
[/quote]
you defend them, and then left them on the battlefield.

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1342066731' post='3008845']
[/quote]

It is wise to recognize the inevitable before true harm can be done. They gave their best. They got the best. They just couldn't halt what was arrayed against them. GOD is mostly to blame for their current isolation and situation. No one else can take responsibility for an alliances FA situation other than their own leadership. It was and is a perfect war. In fact, Bob needs more of this kind of war to cleanse it of such heretics.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

[quote name='Sunny Side King' timestamp='1342066824' post='3008847']
They actually fought and made their beatdown relatively quick. What's your alliance doing? Oh that's right, sitting pretty in peacemode.
[/quote]
I forgot what peace-mode was 3 years ago.

[quote name='Brehon' timestamp='1342066205' post='3008825']
I hear you Legend, but there weren't actually 1000 against you. Most had limited engagement. HOWEVER that doesn't invalidate what you have said about your defense of GOD.
[/quote]

Just to point this out for the sake of others. Yes it is true that those 1000 nations weren't simulatenously engaged against us, but that means fresh nations, fully stocked with nukes, can be constantly brought in against Viridian Nations that haven't collected since the beginning of the war and running out of nukes. And this is on top of the fact that our nations are fighting against three or more at once.

Edited by Austrailia

[quote name='Austrailia' timestamp='1342067137' post='3008855']
Just to point this out for the sake of others. Yes it is true that those 1000 nations weren't simulatenously engaged against us, but that means fresh nations, fully stocked with nukes, can be constantly brought in against Viridian Nations that haven't collected since the beginning of the war and running out of nukes. And this is on top of the fact that our nations are fighting against three or more at once.
[/quote]

Reminds me of another war.. in another time.. when we fought the same odds. Cept.. ours dragged on for months. Pretty wild sensation isn't it to be drowning in a target rich environment.. almost enough to turn one.. oh, I dunno.. feral.

[quote name='Sunny Side King' timestamp='1342066389' post='3008832']
Nice job NPO and VE. Thanks again NPO. If only everybody went all in then global wars wouldn't drag on so long so the next one could get started sooner.
[/quote]

Fully agreed, this is why 2006 and 2007 were so fun. Short engagements but full out fights with more drama in between.

[quote name='Sunny Side King' timestamp='1342066824' post='3008847']
They actually fought and made their beatdown relatively quick. What's your alliance doing? Oh that's right, sitting pretty in peacemode.
[/quote]
[url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display_charts.asp?Nation_ID=445021"]Losing[/url] 90% of my NS is no big deal, our war wouldn't have been over in two rounds even with everyone in war mode, you can pretend otherwise if you wish, but that simply isnt reality.

Great fight NPO, IRON, and TPF (and everyone else, although I only personally engaged with those three). I was especially impressed by how fast IRON filled my war slots - I was at three defensive slots by the end of every day.

Unfortunately I am still at only 99 nukes taken over the course of my nation's existence. I was sort of hoping for one more day of war....

[quote name='Maelstrom Vortex' timestamp='1342067311' post='3008860']
Reminds me of another war.. in another time.. when we fought the same odds. Cept.. ours dragged on for months. Pretty wild sensation isn't it to be drowning in a target rich environment.. almost enough to turn one.. oh, I dunno.. feral.
[/quote]
Well Karma, that's karma.

The feralness, though, that is probably a byproduct of excessive baby eating.

From our DoW in defense of GOD:

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1340772789' post='2997971']
There was better ways to help the coalition, although I suspect this deceleration has little to do wit helping the coalition, and more setting up your future FA strategy.
[/quote]

Now this:

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1342066731' post='3008845']
[/quote]

So first you say we shouldn't have come in to defend GOD, now you say we should stay in to defend GOD? Make up your mind.