End of the NPO | VE FRONT

[quote name='Dom Zak' timestamp='1342064051' post='3008712']
From ~37 nations above 70k NS to just 8 VE, I mean I hope your top tier gained some decent casualties. I know ours did and enjoyed their wars thoroughly :wub:
[/quote]

Nice i am one of the 8! looks like you Iron guys were slacking a bit eh?

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Dom Zak' timestamp='1342064186' post='3008720']
Nah Gopher, all parties peaced:

The New Pacific Order and her allies Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Oceania, The Imperial Order, and The Phoenix Federation (together known as the "Lightbringers Coalition") set the following terms to end the NPO/VE front of the war.

[list=1]
[*] Peace out all wars and/or accept peace offered by all combatants.
[*] Agree to not re-enter the conflict which is collectively the DH Coalition vs SF/XX Coalition, regardless of the various fronts of the overall war for the remaining duration of the conflict.
[*] Agree to not send money, technology, or soldiers to any combatants in the SF/XX Coalition regardless of the various fronts of the overall war in which they are engaged for the remaining duration of the conflict.
[/list]
[/quote]
So are all wars ending, or just those on the NPO/VE front? I'm under the impression that NPO is also at war with GOD.

(Asking for warstat purposes, not for trolling).

[quote name='Sweeeeet Ronny D' timestamp='1342064233' post='3008723']
[/quote]

Maybe, we should have had more time :P

[quote name='Gopherbashi' timestamp='1342064359' post='3008726']
So are all wars ending, or just those on the NPO/VE front? I'm under the impression that NPO is also at war with GOD.
[/quote]

Just the VE front is closed, NPO is still at war with GOD.

Edited by Dom Zak

[quote name='Sweeeeet Ronny D' timestamp='1342064233' post='3008723']
[/quote]

Considering that VE was one of the last ones in and are the first out, I'd say we did a damn good job. Only two rounds of wars? <_<

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1342064136' post='3008716']
I would not have expected VE to be the first to bow out.
[/quote]

Yeah, but VE actually fought front-up in all ranges, and gotten eaten apart by numbers and solid alliances. Whereas the remaining alliances are all locked up in peace mode. I think a '$%&@ 'em' attitude is justified.

When does Baltus become Lord now? :ph34r:

[quote name='Maelstrom Vortex' timestamp='1342063242' post='3008680']
There's a term missing!

There's nothing in there about disabling Impero's vicious HAARP equipment which keeps causing the storms that knock out my power!
[/quote]

Says the Maelstrom Vortex... <_<

Must say I'm very disappointed in the resolve of an alliance we have considered friends for a long time.

Alas,

"Friendship isn't about whom you have known the longest... It's about who came, and never left your side."
~ Anonymous.

[quote name='TIEIXIAIS' timestamp='1342064474' post='3008733']
Considering that VE was one of the last ones in and are the first out, I'd say we did a damn good job. Only two rounds of wars? <_<
[/quote]

You guys definitely picked the perfect spot to enter, without your joining we would probably have continued to hammer away at your ally.

That being said, we have no horse in this coalition, we entered to take heat off of GOD and we certainly achieved that. We fought harder and inflicted more damage in our time in battle than probably any other alliance in GOD's coalition will do in their wars regardless of how long they stay in. We went into this war knowing we'd be on our own, and without any obligation by treaty to do so, and gave just as good as we took. If people want to give us crap for that, go right ahead, haters are going to hate.

[quote name='Sniper Joe' timestamp='1342063558' post='3008691']
Actually VE could be quite helpful to GOD in this war (even with their idiotic choice in who to hit), but since it was a token and politically motivated defense they chose not to.

But you're just trying to get a lame cheap shot in at GOD, so whatever.
[/quote]

I would ask you to take at look at how much NS we lost fighting for GOD in this "token" defence despite the preponderance of our allies on the other side.

[quote name='Gen Lee' timestamp='1342064718' post='3008737']
Must say I'm very disappointed in the resolve of an alliance we have considered friends for a long time.
[/quote]

We sacrificed more NS in your defense than GOD as an alliance has total. I question your resolve if you are going to sit and knock someone who just did that for you while your comrades in arms contribute nothing for your own defense.

[quote name='Ogaden' timestamp='1342063653' post='3008696']
And so the torch is passed, from Polaris to Viridia.
[/quote]

Would you like to clarify what this metaphorical torch represents? Would it be cowering in peace mode while their allies burn?

Alas,

"Friendship isn't about whom you have known the longest... It's about who came, and never left your side."
~ Anonymous.
[/quote]

In 2 weeks we have fought 4 times the wars you guys have since you first declared, with a about 94% of our alliance engaged in your defense, how much more "fighting" do we need to do for you?

[quote name='Brehon' timestamp='1342064471' post='3008732']
IRON still has Sparta
NPO is still on GOD

TIO/TPF/OCN are out of the war completely.
[/quote]

So that no-reentry did apply to TIO/TPF/OCN and NPO/IRON agree's to limit their involvement to GOD/Sparta?

Sorry just not sure if I'm reading this right.

Alas,

~ Anonymous.
[/quote]
They were in a position similar to our deployments in Karma, after I ordered all reserves out of pm to take some heat off ml. I have not seen an alliance entering into a risky war like this in that deployment mode for some time. That said karma lasted 20 rnds of war for us and about 2-3 for VE. I'd expect to see them bounce back quite a bit quicker as a result.

[quote name='King Wally' timestamp='1342065214' post='3008765']
So that no-reentry did apply to TIO/TPF/OCN and NPO/IRON agree's to limit their involvement to GOD/Sparta?

[/quote]
TPF/TIO/OCN are free to do as we please. The terms were the conditions required for VE peace.

Alas,

~ Anonymous.
[/quote]

VE went in to defend your alliance and lost ~49% of their overall NS. They fought bravely and hard for you and you have the gall to say that you are "disappointed"... Wow.

Edited by Dom Zak

[quote name='King Wally' timestamp='1342065214' post='3008765']

[/quote]

Those were the terms given to VE, not mutual terms. VE accepted those as terms to peace.

*See told you Goldie I needed to specify that*

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1342064146' post='3008717']
And there goes my respect for VE, I knew that without PB to back them VE would fold really fast.
[/quote]

You had respect for the VE before this?
If you did, it didn't show.

[quote name='Brehon' timestamp='1342065529' post='3008785']
*See told you Goldie I needed to specify that*
[/quote]

I'm surprised there is even any confusion about this. Though reading the OP, it doesn't specifically say who does what. I guess the context should make it obvious that the terms apply to the VE. Maybe if you don't know the context it might confuse.

Edited by leprecon