End of the NPO | VE FRONT

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1342447793' post='3010742']
So where were they wanted in then? NG correct? So, what I wrote is correct and you contradicted yourself. kthxbai.[/quote]

You're not getting it. No one was pissed at VE for only going in on a D clause and refusing to oA; that's not my argument. Nice stretch, but keep that to your yoga classes.

[quote]Again, maybe is the key word. If the coalition had not, VE would have been more screwed since they oAed in on NG. You can't even state definitively that had VE done what the coalition wanted, the coalition would have 100% for sure come out of PM.

I guarantee there was a better chance of TIO/IRON/Oceania/TPF coming in against VE than there was for GOD/coalition of coming out of PM.
[/quote]

Look. I'm not going to continue arguing the "ifs" and "maybes" with you, so I'll say this a final time. If VE hit NG, there was only a possibility of getting hit as hard as they did. The direct hit on NPO guaranteed it. Maybe I'm just more of a gambler than some people.

[quote name='Atanatar' timestamp='1342460761' post='3010776']
We're doing our best to lose more NS, but we've been left disappointed.
[/quote]

Send some more targets my way in the future and I'll do my best to accommodate you - http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=317239

So far I've been disappointed. During my first round of wars your nations failed to nuke me twice. For the last 3 days Fireguy just straight up disappeared. And frenchkiss had a whopping 128 million on hand, now reduced to probably less than 10 million with bill-lock on the way! His NS has been reduced from 53k to 15k as well. I thought better of you guys.

Edited by Lord Fingolfin

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1342501688' post='3011057']
Fark,

This thread isn't about you, stop trying to make it be. Instead please kindly piss off.

With warm regards,
SirWilliam

PS - Congrats on peace, VE. :)
[/quote]

[img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljdat9aVav1qbh85ao1_500.jpg[/img]

Not much you can do SW... not much you can do...

oo/ VE

[quote name='Lord Fingolfin' timestamp='1342501058' post='3011056']
Send some more targets my way in the future and I'll do my best to accommodate you - http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=317239

So far I've been disappointed. During my first round of wars your nations failed to nuke me twice. For the last 3 days Fireguy just straight up disappeared. And frenchkiss had a whopping 128 million on hand, now reduced to probably less than 10 million with bill-lock on the way! His NS has been reduced from 53k to 15k as well. I thought better of you guys.
[/quote]

You do realize you're sitting in peace mode?

[quote name='ironone' timestamp='1342534145' post='3011180']
You do realize you're sitting in peace mode?
[/quote]
You do realize that he cycled into peace mode today. Which means he wasn't when that post was made.

Dorthonion is a peaceful nation. War is not an option since 7/17/2012.

Edited by Holy Empire of Halin

[quote name='Holy Empire of Halin' timestamp='1342541871' post='3011210']
You do realize that he cycled into peace mode today. Which means he wasn't when that post was made.

Dorthonion is a peaceful nation. War is not an option since 7/17/2012.
[/quote]

Doesn't matter. He claimed he wanted some one to hit him , then jumped into peacemode.

You can't have it both ways.

[quote name='deathcat' timestamp='1342503551' post='3011076']
[img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljdat9aVav1qbh85ao1_500.jpg[/img]

Not much you can do SW... not much you can do...

oo/ VE
[/quote]

You neither broseph, you neither. Other than throw up a !@#$ meme. :P

[quote name='ironone' timestamp='1342547668' post='3011226']
Doesn't matter. He claimed he wanted some one to hit him , then jumped into peacemode.

You can't have it both ways.
[/quote]

Note my use of "future"

[quote name='Lord Fingolfin' timestamp='1342501058' post='3011056']
Send some more targets my way [u][i]in the future[/i][/u]
[/quote]

When I realized my war would expire with frenchkiss at update and I'd be jumping into PM I imagined someone would make that comment.

See y'all in 5 days, still got a couple billion to burn