End of the NPO | VE FRONT

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Azaghul' timestamp='1342077624' post='3008983']
VE has lost over 50% of it's NS and 4 out of it's top 40 are in peace mode. GOD has lost about 35% of it's NS with 28 of it's top 40 in peace mode, including it's top 11. VE deserves this peace.
[/quote]
your alliance will offer white peace to GOD/CSN when those alliance have only 10% of it's top 10 in war mode for 2 rounds of war? or are you just whining you cant keep us at war forever?

edit: I also love how obvious the replies are here that VE declared politically, not to actually defend GOD.

Edited by Mogar

Congratulations for a well fought war both of you.

I've been watching this front and it's great to see that VE as always put their all into their wars and it was great to see the pacifican War machine in full gear.

In the future I'm sure we'll all look back at this front and say it was the most well fought war in a while. Saves the nation attrition loss of a long term war with a short sharp devastating war where everyone goes in all guns blazing.

o7 To my allies and former allies and friends in both alliances I salute you for a great war.

Edited by Stewie

When your opponents have more respect for you than your allies I would hope there will be some hard looks at your allies.

VE you fought well and kept it fun. I can think of nothing better.

O/ VE
O/ Our Allies
O/ Pacifica

[quote name='Gen Lee' timestamp='1342064718' post='3008737']
Must say I'm very disappointed in the resolve of an alliance we have considered friends for a long time.

Alas,

"Friendship isn't about whom you have known the longest... It's about who came, and never left your side."
~ Anonymous.
[/quote]

Great, I'll be waiting for that cancellation finally.

EDIT: Also I encourage you to come out of peace mode like VE did so we can test your resolve.

EDIT2: Oh and bring Sparta with you.

Edited by Lusitan

[quote name='Lusitan' timestamp='1342089251' post='3009013']
Great, I'll be waiting for that cancellation finally.

EDIT: Also I encourage you to come out of peace mode like VE did so we can test your resolve.

EDIT2: Oh and bring Sparta with you.
[/quote]
thing is, we arent going to get peace after 2 rounds if we do come out.

[quote name='Holy Empire of Halin' timestamp='1342090002' post='3009017']
I think you might end this war in 2 rounds if you do come out, people are starting to get bored, its been a month. At this rate you are just prolonging it.
[/quote]
have all of your allies make a public statement acknowledging this then, you started a war because you're bored, and now you're bored of war?

[quote name='Lusitan' timestamp='1342090469' post='3009022']
Do you actually think our point is to roll you endlessly?
[/quote]
when you attacked us a second time simply because you were bored? yes, absolutely.

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1342090770' post='3009028']
when you attacked us a second time simply because you were bored? yes, absolutely.
[/quote]

Then you're bigger dumbasses than I expected. We have no interest in keeping you at war for any long period but you sitting there in peace mode leaves us no other option.

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1342067806' post='3008881']
your target was chosen intentionally to get a sweetheart deal like this one, hitting Non Grata would have actually helped GOD and the coalition that GOD is the figurehead for a great deal more.
[/quote]

Are we allies? Don't tell us to hit an ally of our allies.

As though we needed any further evidence, this thread demonstrates the depth of delusion and disgrace that runs rampant through the DosAmigos group. They bellyache when they get unexpected assistance, they whine when that alliance refuses to just sit around and lose NS on their behalf, and they sling paranoid accusations against their opponents. Y'all are less than scum.

Mogar: your alliance is 43% in peace mode, has lost 40% of its NS, and has an active war to nation ratio of 0.46. VE fought with less in peace mode, lost more NS, and damn sure crushed your war:nation ratio. Whereas you !@#$%* that that VE didn't fight long enough, it's evident that you're not interested in fighting at all. You accuse VE of sailing GOD up the river while your own alliance hangs those not quick enough to hit peace mode out to dry. It is evident that, as a clever Pacifican put it above, you're as much a child as the youths you lust after, and a coward to boot.

As usual, D34th is wretched at everything not contained in .png format.

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1342095147' post='3009060']
The SF tears are delicious.

"ablo ablo ablo, VE lost half of their NS in the conflict while we rot in peace mode, what a TERRIBLE ALLY".
[/quote]

While some people from SF are crying, there are others (including non SF folks) that recognized from the very beginning what ZombVE's intentions were here. This thread has only served to prove us right.

Edited by Jonathan Brookbank

[quote name='Jonathan Brookbank' timestamp='1342095223' post='3009062']
While some people are crying, there are others that recognized from the very beginning what ZombVE's intentions were here. This thread has only served to prove us right.
[/quote]
Intentions such as honoring their treaty in the face of insurmountable odds?

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1342095847' post='3009067']
Intentions such as honoring their treaty in the face of insurmountable odds?
[/quote]

One does not honor a treaty by leaving the battlefield without your ally. Planet Bob has long regarded this as a dishonorable tactic. The honorable thing to do would be to remain at war until you can leave alongside your ally.

ZombVE clearly had no intention of actually doing this, or else they would still be at war.