GOD Declaration of War

[quote name='Ogaden' timestamp='1340599601' post='2995357']
This isn't about you man, not everything is about NoR :wacko:
[/quote]

It is when Xychosis makes sweeping statements about 'MK and its allies'.

But kudos to you on reading comprehension. You managed to spot the one NoR reference made in response to three incredibly stupid points in the OP, which of course made my comments all about Nordreich. I am so busted.

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Doomhouse: Literally worse than the continuum.
[img]http://cdn.pbh2.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/oh-jesus-christ.gif[/img]

Have fun, NG.

Edited by Ayatollah Bromeini

[quote name='kingzog' timestamp='1340600315' post='2995386']

But kudos to you on reading comprehension. You managed to spot the one NoR reference made in response to three incredibly stupid points in the OP, which of course made my comments all about Nordreich. I am so busted.
[/quote]
In that instance, he didn't say all wars by all allies. He just said that they and allies of theirs have engaged in causeless wars. For that point, one example is enough to prove it, one counter example does not disprove it.

It is when [b]Xychosis[/b] makes sweeping statements about 'MK and its allies'.

[/quote]

i'm glad that name is catching on

Edited by Mixoux

[/quote]

You are talking to a member of SF, "sweeping generalizations" of my alliance happens every 5 minutes.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1340600907' post='2995417']
[color="#0000FF"]Is Xiphypoo lecturing the Kingdom on the nature of class? Ha! He is but a vulgar little snake that knows nothing of decency. Who is he to speak against an organization composed of such gentle figures as Voytek, Detlev, and Inst?[/color]
[/quote]
Voytek owes me child support.

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1340597614' post='2995217']
We had the chance post GW, we sat on our hands and did nothing while Pacifica rebuilt, grew stronger, and made allies, we did nothing, and we got rolled for it, do not pretend we didn't have the chance to keep Pacifica down.
[/quote]

Yeah, you guys really have no idea what you're talking about. C_K has the right of it in this case.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1340600907' post='2995417']
[color="#0000FF"]Is Xiphypoo lecturing the Kingdom on the nature of class? Ha! He is but a vulgar little snake that knows nothing of decency. Who is he to speak against an organization composed of such gentle figures as Voytek, Detlev, and Inst?[/color]
[/quote]
Will you please stop calling him that? That's [i]my[/i] pet name for him. It's His Royal Highness, Princess Xiphina to the rest of you heathens.

Edited by NoFish