NoR declares war on LSF

Ogaden

[quote name='raasaa' timestamp='1339757346' post='2984723']
This was predicted a long time back by Kingzog

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=25335&view=findpost&p=667484
[/quote]

The funny thing about the post you linked to is that Norden Verein was "graciously" announcing an end to their years long war of forced disbandment against LSF. Which by the way provides the never-ending casus belli that LSF has against Norden Verein and its inheritors.

That Kingzog was so warped in his view to see LSF pursuing some eventual revenge as them "screwing up" is just a reflection of his side of the red button.

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Bordiga' timestamp='1339759474' post='2984733']
The funny thing about the post you linked to is that Norden Verein was "graciously" announcing an end to their years long war of forced disbandment against LSF. Which by the way provides the never-ending casus belli that LSF has against Norden Verein and its inheritors.
[/quote]
I don't know what thread you're reading, but that wasn't NoV graciously ending the war with LSF. That was CPCN giving their protection to LSF due to NoV being unable to really maintain a war against them anymore. Kingzog was keenly aware, as many of us were, of the ineptitude rife within LSF regardless of any reprieve they may have found. Hence his statement.

[quote name='raasaa' timestamp='1339757346' post='2984723']
This was predicted a long time back by Kingzog

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=25335&view=findpost&p=667484
[/quote]

Man, that was maybe a month or two before I became a nation ruler (and then a few months later cared at all about the OWF). Shame I wasn't there, but it's cool seeing the old posts of the guys I know now.

Edited by Hereno

[quote name='Margrave' timestamp='1339710919' post='2984024']
I thought it funny someone reppin' an Assassin avatar was asking a question of morality.

Remember my son, Everything is Permitted."
[/quote]
I wear it for the visuals, I dont know nor care about the backstory. I asked a simple question, I dont care if its about morality or w/e.
A simple question, awaiting response.

[quote name='Captain Flinders' timestamp='1339759951' post='2984742']
I don't know what thread you're reading, but that wasn't NoV graciously ending the war with LSF. That was CPCN giving their protection to LSF due to NoV being unable to really maintain a war against them anymore. Kingzog was keenly aware, as many of us were, of the ineptitude rife within LSF regardless of any reprieve they may have found. Hence his statement.
[/quote]

"Graciously" marked out for sarcasm. What it was, was the end of the war with LSF. I was around and know what happened. LSF's alleged "ineptitude" had nothing to do with your extermination attempt and has nothing to do with the current war.

EDIT: I got a good laugh at the tone of a certain Norden Verein foreign affairs thug in that thread. So many tears that they couldn't continue their genocidal war against LSF. Every time someone gets their just desserts I react that way... :lol1: Thanks for reminding me of that happy time.

Edited by Bordiga

[quote name='Nestor Durruti Magon' timestamp='1339686286' post='2983395']
Sup y'all.

I aided both of the "rogues" (what rogues?).
I was the one who unsanctioned one of 'em too.
I was the first LSF nation to respond to the subrosa cowardly attack on our alliance from fascist scum who don't even bother to post a declaration.

We went into this with our eyes wide open, and all of our allies knew exactly what we were doing. This attack came as no surprise to us, nor to our allies, several of whom warned us before it actually happened. Nothing was "stupid" or "undisciplined" about this direct threat, a threat we will make good on. Nordreich is a bunch of fascist scum that deserve every lost pixel they get. There are innumerable reasons for this. Those who apologize for them are tacit supporters of fascism, both in this silly game and in real life.[/quote]

So in other words, there were rumors that there was an arsonist in the area, so you made a point laying out matches and kerosene for him to do his work and now point the finger of blame?

I would love to know who amongst the LSF government actually thought that might be a good idea, since you seem to proudly take credit for your part in it.

You see, you forgot something in your calculations for this little party. Anti-Communism isn't just the domain of Fascists and Fascist sympathizers. Anyone who sees Communism for what it is--an oligarchic system where the ruling elite are well-fed, well-housed, and well-clothed in fancy suits or paramilitary uniforms force the masses to live less well fed, poorly housed, and inadequately clothed all in the name of "the people" and "the struggle"--cannot stomach it. It's lies built on top a faulty premise, that being that capitalist systems can't be regulated and that freedom and democracy must come through totalitarianism. I oppose Fascism. I equally oppose Communism and have here since day 1.

[quote]No pasaran. CN sera la tumba del fascismo.[/quote]

You refer to this:

[img]http://sp3.fotolog.com/photo/3/27/92/red_skingirls/1195221287_f.jpg[/img]

They lost too. You choose your heroes poorly.

[quote name='Anarquista' timestamp='1339773239' post='2984836']
well i guess there is one question, where? B-)
[/quote]

Do you have any idea how many alliances want to destroy you right now? I would be willing to bet its not just those allied with Nordreich.

Wow, sorry about Anars, he can be a bit... special when it comes to tact and international relations. I can assure you LSF as a whole appreciates the difficult position we have helped put our allies in and have nothing but respect. Well, the more sane of us at least ^_^

Edited by Pacifist Ninja

[quote name='Pacifist Ninja' timestamp='1339793523' post='2985155']
Wow, sorry about Anars, he can be a bit... special when it comes to tact and [b]international relations[/b]. I can assure you LSF as a whole appreciates the difficult position we have put our allies in and have nothing but respect. Well, the more sane of us at least ^_^
[/quote]
This is funnier than it should be because of the circumstances.

[quote name='Sigrun Vapneir' timestamp='1339738520' post='2984555']They are not even a functional alliance. They couldnt pass a bill to war, but the individual nations can go ahead and simply attack, and not be disavowed but rather supported. This is not clever, or cool, it is simply proof that LSF never was and never will be a functional alliance to begin with. [/quote]

Please define "functional."

From what I've observed and what I personally value as far as alliances go, they are functioning better than a number of alliances their size. The fact that they even have a senator who could make such a huge political blunder in the first place when they hang around 30-40 nations suggests they have some ability to organize.

Also, even though the actions of some of their members was politically stupid (and causing me a bit of a headache frankly), the level of activity on their forum has increased significantly , and it wasn't bad prior to this incident. I certainly have been on worse over the past couple months.