[quote name='Ayatollah Bromeini' timestamp='1339796369' post='2985204']
This entire thread and everyone in it, lol. :facepalm:
[/quote]

[quote name='Saniiro Matsudaira' timestamp='1339819019' post='2985540']
Couldn't agree more with you.
[/quote]

You can both shut up because you both love me. :P

[quote name='Owned-You' timestamp='1339650596' post='2982941']
In all honesty, this war is pointless. LSF is at fault for initially hitting NoR and aiding those who did it. INT would be throwing themselves on the deep end for absolutely no reason.

Lastly, I rolled LSF before it was cool.
[/quote]

Well, that's why you should be careful when signing treaties. It's called taking responsibility for your actions.

Nordreich has begun their blitz on International - [url="http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?searchstring=Declaring_Alliance%2CReceiving_Alliance&search=Nordreich&anyallexact=exact"]Blitzkrieg[/url] :awesome:

[quote name='Jaiar' timestamp='1339975554' post='2986717']
Nordreich has begun their blitz on International - [url="http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?searchstring=Declaring_Alliance%2CReceiving_Alliance&search=Nordreich&anyallexact=exact"]Blitzkrieg[/url] :awesome:
[/quote]
I feel like that guy was on the LSF AA at some point (could be wrong but Alliance Seniority: 6/17/2012 9:37:04 AM (0 Days)).

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

i feel i need to address my comment, seems to have gotten a lot of flak
[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1339780941' post='2984961']
The absolute audacity of this statement is exceptionally appalling.
[/quote]
i didn't mean no disrespect to our allies at INT or their allies and their respective allies, i just thought you made a joke and i cracked another stupid joke

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1339790012' post='2985101']
Smugness towards those you need to fight your war for you, is not going to win any support.
[/quote]
i wasn't being smug, it was a misunderstanding

[quote name='Aeros' timestamp='1339791658' post='2985130']
Do you have any idea how many alliances want to destroy you right now? I would be willing to bet its not just those allied with Nordreich.
[/quote]
no i don't, i'm oblivious to all of the politics of this whirld, i don't post here often

[quote name='Jgoods45' timestamp='1339792275' post='2985138']
In a perfect world, it wouldn't be with you but hey, there is still lots of time to make that a reality!
[/quote]
see i'm not sure what that even means

[quote name='Pacifist Ninja' timestamp='1339793523' post='2985155']
Wow, sorry about Anars, he can be a bit... special when it comes to tact and international relations. I can assure you LSF as a whole appreciates the difficult position we have helped put our allies in and have nothing but respect. Well, the more sane of us at least ^_^
[/quote]
i am disappointed pacifist ninja, this coming from a comrade, you should know me better than the other persons

i do appreciate any considerations by other alliances that have nothing to do with this,
it's pretty much out of our hands now anyways, as far as the web is concerned,
we will do whatever it takes to adapt to the situation and continue forward,
godspeed to us

[quote name='Penlugue Solaris' timestamp='1339978365' post='2986746']
I feel like that guy was on the LSF AA at some point (could be wrong but Alliance Seniority: 6/17/2012 9:37:04 AM (0 Days)).
[/quote]

That's weird. He left LSF for Int months ago, he even had some form of position in Int. I know he applied to come back to LSF and was accepted, he told everyone on IRC yesterday, spoke about his resignation thread at Int. I wonder if he got masked back on the LSF forums, didn't like what he saw and decided to go back to Int.

[ooc]I was partaking in the Sunday afternoon English tradition of DIY yesterday and at the rate we're generating forum posts these days it'll be December before I catch up[/ooc]

Turns out he is LSF, or at least applied, changed AA's, then changed back again. In between time he's done something a little silly (although more of a piss take than anything else)

He's ours now whether he likes it or not, I don't think Int want him. May god have mercy on his soul :awesome:

[quote name='Azreal' timestamp='1340018499' post='2987532']
Can he still make my coffee for me?
[/quote]

Depends, if we break his hands to keep him off irc then, no, he can't. IRON are not happy, funnily enough and NoR are all over him like a rash. I don't think coffee is high on his list of priorities.

....and suddenly it's 2008, Slayer is demanding that non-White and Jewish members of NoV make solemn declarations [OOC]regarding past, current and future beliefs and RL associations[/OOC] lest they be unable to play the game ("Game? What game?" I say) and while the BS flies much of the world sits with its collective index finger up to the second knuckle in its collective nostril.

Oh, hello, everyone. Long time no see.

I'm going to be relatively short and to the point, but it will require a quick change for a moment.

[OOC]Considering that a former INT GenSec is on my FB/FL, it would be reasonable to assume he knows where I stand on most issues, inasmuch as that is my preferred forum of late in terms of ranting about our stupid world and the stupid people who inhabit it. So I'm not going to respond to OOC allegations that are complete horse!@#$ any more than I will argue over the existence of unicorns, aliens or your mother's love.[/OOC]

Back in 2009, shortly after Nordreich's reformation and before my brief term as Kaiser, Nordreich and the International worked very closely to uncover various spies, agents provocateurs and assorted dimwits. Concomitant with this was a refreshingly open discussion about our pasts and our disinterest in walking forward while forever looking over our shoulders to see if someone was sneaking up on us.

Neither of us had any interest in waging a war, but we were very interested in finding out just who wanted to see it happen.

On our side, trouble was being stirred by none other than everyone's favorite CN impersonator, Comrade Vader.

On the other side, the person who was leaking intra-alliance discussions (among other betrayals of his alliance) was a longstanding, highly-trusted member of INT who is now, coincidentally, one of the head cheerleaders within the LSF.

It may well be that INT's memory for this event is just as clear as mine, and their disinterest in taking part in the LSF's pointless offensive is tinged by a feeling of "Fool us once, shame on you...."

I trust everyone is well.

[quote name='kingzog' timestamp='1340062283' post='2988057']
....and suddenly it's 2008, Slayer is demanding that non-White and Jewish members of NoV make solemn declarations [OOC]regarding past, current and future beliefs and RL associations[/OOC] lest they be unable to play the game ("Game? What game?" I say) and while the BS flies much of the world sits with its collective index finger up to the second knuckle in its collective nostril.

I'm going to be relatively short and to the point, but it will require a quick change for a moment.

[OOC]Considering that a former INT GenSec is on my FB/FL, it would be reasonable to assume he knows where I stand on most issues, inasmuch as that is my preferred forum of late in terms of ranting about our stupid world and the stupid people who inhabit it. So I'm not going to respond to OOC allegations that are complete horse!@#$ any more than I will argue over the existence of unicorns, aliens or your mother's love.[/OOC]

Back in 2009, shortly after Nordreich's reformation and before my brief term as Kaiser, Nordreich and the International worked very closely to uncover various spies, agents provocateurs and assorted dimwits. Concomitant with this was a refreshingly open discussion about our pasts and our disinterest in walking forward while forever looking over our shoulders to see if someone was sneaking up on us.

Neither of us had any interest in waging a war, but we were very interested in finding out just who wanted to see it happen.

On our side, trouble was being stirred by none other than everyone's favorite CN impersonator, Comrade Vader.

On the other side, the person who was leaking intra-alliance discussions (among other betrayals of his alliance) was a longstanding, highly-trusted member of INT who is now, coincidentally, one of the head cheerleaders within the LSF.

It may well be that INT's memory for this event is just as clear as mine, and their disinterest in taking part in the LSF's pointless offensive is tinged by a feeling of "Fool us once, shame on you...."

[/quote]

Welcome back Zog. How I missed your analysis. :awesome:

[/quote]
Who's that? I honestly don't know lol :P

[/quote]

Interesting analysis, entirely wrong but interesting none the less.