An Announcement from the Mushroom Kingdom

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1339640928' post='2982531']
It does not take a genius to know this isn't right. Dave93 WAS a spy. I was afraid to release this as my past spy career would of been discovered, however MK is not doing this without the truth to be known.

These logs are ~1 days and 1 hours previous of the last logs.
[/quote]

dosent matter if dave was a spy or not acording to what happend he was only reading and passing on info that was given to him.....

and if dave really is a spy beter to him....

now you just flat out said you were a spy to everyone that wasnt really a wise choice....most probly belive you are but now they KNOW you are. i always felt like you were a fake person anyways rota alliance hopping and pretending to be a girl...even if u are a girl ur like the a plastic doll that cant move properly

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Lord Levistus' timestamp='1339640008' post='2982464']
Oh noes, we might be pulled in a comprimising direction, quick lets make up a CB and attack CSN, it's not like anyone likes them anyways. :awesome:
[/quote]

My sentiments.

Very exciting times :)

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1339640928' post='2982531']
It does not take a genius to know this isn't right. Dave93 WAS a spy. I was afraid to release this as my past spy career would of been discovered, however MK is not doing this without the truth to be known.

These logs are ~1 days and 1 hours previous of the last logs.
[/quote]

The logs may or may not be real. It doesnt matter to me, I dont frown on spying. Pretty sure Ive been clear about that since my Athens days. I expect spying. All of that being said, give me one iota of reason why anyone should take your word for it? On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate your "word?"

[quote name='rsoxbronco1' timestamp='1339640633' post='2982506']
I think you're barking up the wrong tree.

INT and GATO are just straight up enablers. No extension needed.

Hi Trotsky and Timlee
[/quote]

My name is Trotsky, and I.... have a problem. [img]http://theinternational-cn.com/Smileys/default/negativeman-55f1.png[/img]

[quote name='Vladimir Stukov II' timestamp='1339641311' post='2982547']
With great power comes the responsibility to start wars since no one else will.
[/quote]
Something about the longer the wait, the better...

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1339641370' post='2982549']
Truth is, I get what you are saying, I just dont know why you said it. Allies exist to defend allies from aggressors. For me, personally, its not about who is right or wrong. Its about who wants to harm my allies. There is not one person in this thread that can say with a straight face that certain...elements... were not working towards the destruction of our friends and us by extension. They wanted us. They got us. If they have the QT, they should handle us. Nobody who is being targeted, should sit idly by and wait for the attack, for ME, thats what this represents. We are not going to wait to fight them on their terms. Its really the same reason Fark pre-empted NPO last war.
[/quote]
It should always be about right and wrong.

If you can't call a friend out on being wrong then you're blind.

[quote name='green muffins' timestamp='1339641440' post='2982554']
dosent matter if dave was a spy or not acording to what happend he was only reading and passing on info that was given to him.....

and if dave really is a spy beter to him....

now you just flat out said you were a spy to everyone that wasnt really a wise choice....most probly belive you are but now they KNOW you are. i always felt like you were a fake person anyways rota alliance hopping and pretending to be a girl...even if u are a girl ur like the a plastic doll that cant move properly
[/quote]

This is where the double standard comes in to play. Lets take a look back,

[url="http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/PB-NpO_War"]PB-NpO[/url]

Would you mind reading that CB right there please? NpO Regent Condoned Spying. Hmm, Caused a global war... How about that... Dave93, MoFA of TIO condones spying... Hmmm, Anyone else noticing anything here? I think CSN was brilliant in giving Dave93 ZI and not trying to DoW TIO.

Infact,

Karma War - OV Accepts Screen Shots, Lead to the biggest war in Planet Bob.
PB-NpO - NpO Regents sends a spy into VE, Leads to another large Planet Bob conflict....

TIO sends spys into CSN, TIO gets their member ZIed.... MK Declares war? Wtf?

Edited by Rotavele

[quote name='Ayatollah Bromeini' timestamp='1339641648' post='2982565']
My name is Trotsky, and I.... have a problem. [img]http://theinternational-cn.com/Smileys/default/negativeman-55f1.png[/img]
[/quote]

We'll get you some help. :unsure:

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1339641876' post='2982573']
This is where the double standard comes in to play. Lets take a look back,

[url="http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/PB-NpO_War"]PB-NpO[/url]

Would you mind reading that CB right there please? NpO Regent Condoned Spying. Hmm, Caused a global war... How about that... Dave93, MoFA of TIO condones spying... Hmmm, Anyone else noticing anything here? I think CSN was brilliant in giving Dave93 ZI and not trying to DoW TIO.

Infact,

Karma War - OV Accepts Screen Shots, Lead to the biggest war in CN
PB-NpO - NpO Regents sends a spy into VE, Leads to another large CN conflict....

[/quote]

as long as were talking personal i dont like csn so i dont care lol im glad tio sent a spy if that was the case LOL

[quote name='hormones74' timestamp='1339641740' post='2982568']
Good luck MK, you'll need it when Xiphosis and Co. knocks on your door
[/quote]
Are we thinking of the same Xiphosis?

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1339641876' post='2982573']
Karma War - OV Accepts Screen Shots, Lead to the biggest war in CN
PB-NpO - NpO Regents sends a spy into VE, Leads to another large CN conflict....

[/quote]

Declaring without CB's just wasn't edgy enough.

[quote name='green muffins' timestamp='1339642054' post='2982576']
as long as were talking personal i dont like csn so i dont care lol im glad tio sent a spy if that was the case LOL
[/quote]

MK's sphere in a nutshell. Going to enjoy this.