GOONS/Kaskus/Mongols/PB masturpeace

I would like to publicly thanks Il Impero Romano, the Lord of the Viridian Entente, for his role in the peace process.

It is truly comforting to see how a much larger adversary can treat us, the much smaller foes, with respect and courtesy.

Instead of posturing as the mean big bully (which they certainly can pull it off), they choose to approach the diplomacy with a humble tone and friendly gesture.

Through this, the Viridian Entente has gained our respect in return.

I on behalf of those who fought this war would like to thank Il Impero Romano, Lord of the Entente and his alliance. May your alliance continue to prosper.

Edited by suryanto tan

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad to see peace reached. I thought this bit was rather neat.
[quote]
d. $27 million of the $177 million will be forgiven if no Mongols or Kaskus nation goes rogue within the payment period and as long as the minimum required payment is received within the 30 day timeframe.[/quote]

Are GOONS going to be equally happy with either outcome (the 150 mil + rogues, or 177 mil)?

[quote name='suryanto tan' timestamp='1335000490' post='2956516']
I would like to publicly thanks Il Impero Romano, the Lord of the Viridian Entente, for his role in the peace process.

It is truly comforting to see how a much larger adversary can treat us, the much smaller foes, with respect and courtesy.

Instead of posturing as the mean big bully (which they certainly can pull it off), they choose to approach the diplomacy with a humble tone and friendly gesture.

Through this, the Viridian Entente has gained our respect in return.

I on behalf of those who fought this war would like to thank Il Impero Romano, Lord of the Entente and his alliance. May your alliance continue to prosper.
[/quote]

Sounds like VE were pretty classy behind the scenes with this one... good to see lads.

o/

I give goons a month before they need to be bailed out by their allies again. Congrats to Kaskus & Mongols on your military victory over Goons. The reps were in no doubt negotiated & won by their competent allies. Without those half dozen alliances goons would still be getting their arse handed to them for months.

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' timestamp='1334287634' post='2951763']
Pandora's Box, along with GOONS as a singular entity, also wishes to formalize the terms of surrender which will remain standing for the duration of the conflict. Mongols or Kaskus or both are free to accept them at any time, and the conflict will end. [b]One hundred and seventy seven million is to be paid to GOONS, due upon a time of their choosing.[/b] Given that this number is only twenty two million off from Kaskus and Mongol's original offer, we are confident that payment will not place an excessive burden upon either party. [b]There will be no further negotiation on the matter.[/b][/quote]

No further negotiation? It shows there was more negotiation, you backed down on your own words from the other thread PB :P

[quote name='ControlVolume' timestamp='1334984622' post='2956442']
but now what comebacks will swatch0 use when we laugh at his improvement disbandment??
[/quote]

You disappoint me. We agreed to peace and we are now on fair terms with eachother. You continuing to trash talk disappoints me. Don't think ill forget about how you attacked me deliberately after peace was declared and you even sent me a message to rub it in my face.

Overall I enjoyed this war, well fought both sides. Good luck in the future B-)

[quote name='Swatch0' timestamp='1335013350' post='2956551']
You disappoint me. We agreed to peace and we are now on fair terms with eachother. You continuing to trash talk disappoints me.
[/quote]

You seem surprised for some reason.

[quote name='the rebel' timestamp='1335011657' post='2956546']
No further negotiation? It shows there was more negotiation, you backed down on your own words from the other thread PB :P
[/quote]

Well they couldn't just ignore a power like Kaskus decimating their lower ranks. xD

[quote name='the rebel' timestamp='1335011657' post='2956546']
[/quote]
Key words are "on the matter," specifically referring to the $177 million.

Glad to see this wrapped up.