GOONS/Kaskus/Mongols/PB masturpeace

[quote name='Illustrious' timestamp='1335233214' post='2958197']
All I see, or saw?, are people who disliked PB/GOONS before this thing getting riled up over a natural GOONS production. I have yet to see GOONS/PB gain any new 'enemies' or 'haters'. So, tell me again. Where is that PR lose coming from?
[/quote]
Don't be ignorant.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Illustrious' timestamp='1335233919' post='2958206']
Don't be ignorant to think that this event changes anything.
[/quote]

IIRC, NPO thought the same thing prior to Karma. Just because things appear the same on the surface, does not mean they are. Though you are also correct, this event may have changed nothing or it may have changed alot. Only the future will actually tell us which scenario is correct.

[quote name='Illustrious' timestamp='1335233214' post='2958197']
All I see, or saw?, are people who disliked PB/GOONS before this thing getting riled up over a natural GOONS production. I have yet to see GOONS/PB gain any new 'enemies' or 'haters'. So, tell me again. Where is that PR lose coming from?
[/quote]
You are right. I too doubt you see new enemies. It's just another log in the fire so to speak. Interpret the situation as you chose.

@warriorconcept, thanks! I like it too. I should get a new one, but I've been too lazy. Plus, for better or worse, it get's people's attention.

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1335234208' post='2958210']
IIRC, NPO thought the same thing prior to Karma.
[/quote]
There is not an :rolleyes: big enough to express the :rolleyes: I feel when reading this.

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1335234208' post='2958210']
IIRC, NPO thought the same thing prior to Karma. Just because things appear the same on the surface, does not mean they are. Though you are also correct, this event may have changed nothing or it may have changed alot. Only the future will actually tell us which scenario is correct.
[/quote]

Well, the thing is, Doch, people have forgotten the past and think we live in an ahistorical setting where the status quo will persist forever and they don't like it when people say otherwise.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1335245347' post='2958343']
Well, the thing is, Doch, people have forgotten the past and think we live in an ahistorical setting where the status quo will persist forever and they don't like it when people say otherwise.
[/quote]
You know damn well it's not even close to the same thing.

[quote name='Starfox101' timestamp='1335215931' post='2957908']
Uh, what? I think I made one statement about the NPO, which was comparing a threat of eternal war to old Pacifica. I haven't mentioned Vox, and this is the first mention of Ivan Moldavi in probably what, two years?

Really, calm down. And the last line made no sense, considering I've literally not made a single attempt at accomplishing anything since Vox, including the post-Vox period.

Guess some people just don't remember.
[/quote]
Yes, GPW was before Vox, that wasn't my point. Everything you say reeks of the same tired old mindset, from the cracks at Ivan and the reminders of evil NPO to the complaining about lack of nations. You're acting like you're some great prophet returned from the wilderness to show us the error of our ways. The world has moved on, and your cause is dead.

And the last line was a CK2 reference.

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1335279993' post='2958487']
Yes, GPW was before Vox, that wasn't my point. Everything you say reeks of the same tired old mindset, from the cracks at Ivan and the reminders of evil NPO to the complaining about lack of nations. You're acting like you're some great prophet returned from the wilderness to show us the error of our ways. The world has moved on, and your cause is dead.

And the last line was a CK2 reference.
[/quote]
Didn't know NSO was a raiding alliance. After all, that's the only cause I railed against. It's certainly a relevant cause, and not dead.

Old grudges don't go away, I guess.

[quote name='Starfox101' timestamp='1335311532' post='2958705']
Didn't know NSO was a raiding alliance. After all, that's the only cause I railed against. It's certainly a relevant cause, and not dead.

Old grudges don't go away, I guess.
[/quote]
We do allow raiding, so there you go. But that's not the cause I refer to, and you know it. Feign innocence if you choose, it just makes you look more pathetic.

Have fun.

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1335338919' post='2958921']
We do allow raiding, so there you go. But that's not the cause I refer to, and you know it. Feign innocence if you choose, it just makes you look more pathetic.

Have fun.
[/quote]
What makes me look pathetic? Making a joke from Great War I?

You're trying too hard.