LOL, you can't be serious.
[/quote]

[quote name='Sandwich Controversy' timestamp='1331757734' post='2938098']
XFD great pairing
[/quote]
Well, this is just about the greatest thread EVER to come home to

Condolences to Kev and iClean

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1331763082' post='2938142']
I'd rather treaty people I know, like, and can trust to back me up, rather than putting all my marbles in people who will throw me under the bus the second it looks like I'm in trouble.
[/quote]

Reminds me of a coalition i remember from back in the day :D

[quote name='Roadie' timestamp='1331787694' post='2938294']
Someone refresh my memory on this, the last time Hegemony and SF went to war on the same side, who was it that got rolled?
[/quote]

TPF is looking to attack NoR?

Edited by Zoomzoomzoom

[quote name='Zoomzoomzoom' timestamp='1331790317' post='2938308']
[/quote]

Goodness, has it really been that long since SF and Heg were on the same side?

Also, congrats and providing the only humor in this thread . I'm still loling.

[/quote]

Only if promised the same outcome as last time. :ehm:

Edited by Ayatollah Bromeini

Don't see why an ODAP is such a big deal. Even without one written down officially, someone would just use the 'coalition war' CB if needed. If they're on the wrong sides, it's as good as no treaties. On the other hand, they're true unchained treaties.

I dunno, ODAPs are just too open to interpretation to really be worth anything in terms of military. They're more a sign of friendship, a mild warning to people who wish to attack either side (not that anyone really listens), and baby steps to a bigger treaty.

But congrats to both MCXA and GOD on the blooming friendship.

Edited by MrMuz

[url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=22211"]This[/url] [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=18775"]pun[/url] is very [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=6318&"]overused[/url]. Congrats nonetheless!

Edited by Baron Flynt

[quote name='Baron Flynt' timestamp='1331806980' post='2938338']
[url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=22211"]This[/url] [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=18775"]pun[/url] is very [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=6318&"]overused[/url]. Congrats nonetheless!
[/quote]

Oh come on that last one's five years old :v:.

I actually like this treaty (not being a dick here.)

GOD is a solid alliance (even if we don't see eye to eye,) and MCXA is a good group of people who need some better allies than they have had in the past.

I'll echo what Laslo said, you will need a lot of luck/work to make something out of this, but I don't think that is impossible by any stretch.

However, Omni, you try too hard my friend. You should probably just let us be, it would be best for you.

[quote name='Lord Boris' timestamp='1331780702' post='2938255']
I can't decide who in this pairing I feel more sorry for.
[/quote]
GOD definatly GOD

[quote name='Aurion' timestamp='1331786838' post='2938289']
I don't disagree with you.

And I'd think there's a reason it was kept optional, though I of course am merely a Xiph drone and wouldn't know anything about these things :v
[/quote]
Your strings are showing, you need to get that fixed :P

Maybe Xiph and GOD can do what others could not. It will be interesting to see this relationship develop. Im not sure if MCXA is ready to be an ally to GOD either. It wont be like any other AA they have signed with. Then again I havent really talked with them since NpO-VE war.

Either way good luck I suppose.

[quote name='Roadie' timestamp='1331791532' post='2938314']
Goodness, has it really been that long since SF and Heg were on the same side?

Also, congrats and providing the only humor in this thread . I'm still loling.
[/quote]

Actually it was Polar/CnG who was rolled last time that happened.

[quote name='Kubla Khan' timestamp='1331785465' post='2938286']
Come on Omni, you need to chill on this kind of stuff.
[/quote]

Says the alliance that had three people mocking the treaty before my post.

[quote name='Roadie' timestamp='1331787694' post='2938294']
Someone refresh my memory on this, the last time Hegemony and SF went to war on the same side, who was it that got rolled?
[/quote]

Polar

[/quote]

It was WoTC the last time SF and Ex-Heg fought with each other.

[quote name='kerschbs' timestamp='1331818096' post='2938363']
However, Omni, you try too hard my friend. You should probably just let us be, it would be best for you.
[/quote]

I asked a simple question that people are obviously hesitant to answer.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1331831934' post='2938414']
Says the alliance that had three people mocking the treaty before my post.

I asked a simple question that people are obviously hesitant to answer.
[/quote]

You know full well that we're a democracy and that individuals are free to do what they want in terms of posting, but that they certainly don't equate to an actual FA position for the alliance. I'm not going to sit here in their thread and crow about being better than them because that's neither good etiquette nor is it really something anyone else would care about. Now, leave it alone.

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1331759774' post='2938113']
My how the mighty have fallen...or the lowly risen either way I guess it makes sense at this point though I was actually hoping MCXA would give me a reason to support their efforts with GATO. There goes that in one move.
[/quote]

MN, This is a pretty unfair thing to say. Yes we did pursue a treaty with you guys, but that was around a year ago. We asked you guys about it, and it didn't work for you guys, and so we looked for different friends to ally. Since then there have been a great number of GATOans that I have personally kept good friendships with, however that certainly shouldn't bar MCXA from signing a treaty with an alliance GATO has bad juju with.

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1331838860' post='2938456']
MN, This is a pretty unfair thing to say. Yes we did pursue a treaty with you guys, but that was around a year ago. We asked you guys about it, and it didn't work for you guys, and so we looked for different friends to ally. Since then there have been a great number of GATOans that I have personally kept good friendships with, however that certainly shouldn't bar MCXA from signing a treaty with an alliance GATO has bad juju with.
[/quote]

Indeed, it didn't work, but I wish you guys no ill; I do think this will require things to go incredibly well for you to get much out of it, but then again stranger things have happened.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1331781739' post='2938265']
Oh and Crymson, you scratching your head don't surprise for me at all, is like someone telling me that the sky is blue or water is wet.
[/quote]

If you're classifying the attack of TOP and IRON upon Polaris as a preemptive strike, then you're implying that Polar had imminent plans to attack one of us. Was that the case? Or are you simply once again making conversational use of terms that you don't understand?

Edited by Crymson